Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty (841 Views)

Why Do Christians Believe Satan Blesses You Faster Than God? / This Is Why Christians Believe That Jesus Died For Sins / Christians Believe They Need Guns To Build God's Kingdom On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by damoobaba: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
A lot of times, i've listened to the preachings of freeze and realised that it lacks the inspiration of the Holy spirit. Among other things, He preaches and supports the following beliefs
1. He encourages drinking of alcohol because Jesus turned water into wine.
2. That Nigerian pastors should not take the gospel to other countries when Jesus clearly mandated us to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth. Or how did the gospel get to Nigeria in the 1st place.
3 . That love is enough to get you to heaven when Jesus clearly said," I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father except through me." (Also check John 3:5)
4. That it is wrong for Pastors,apostles, disciples and other children of God to be wealthy when the scriptures in Psalm 1:1-3 clearly states that we shall prosper in anything we do. Also as children of God,we shall lend to nations and not beg.
5. Freeze is against Tithing. God himself commanded Tithing in Malachi 3: 7 - 18. Those christians who pay Tithe will be cursed with lack while those who pay will be superbly wealthy and in verse 18, God said we shall discern between those who listen to God's order and those who dont.
My Christian brethren, lest not be ignorant of the devil's devices (2 Corinthians 2:11). In Paul's letter to the Hebrews chapter 7, He talked about the order of Tithing right from Abraham (A scripture freeze has never quoted). In verse 2, (Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec, a king and priest) , verse 5, the Levites received the office of a priest to collect tithe. verse 9, Levi who received tithe also paid tithe.
Lets not get confused, tithe is to be paid to the PRIESTS according to these scripture. You do anything contrary to these commandments, you need to start working on alternative ways to get blessed,there is no careless statement in the scriptures. GOD EXALTS HIS WORD MORE THAN HIS NAME. This year,as a christian you have to show where you belong. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let the spirit lead

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by hopefulLandlord: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Look how poverty has almost ruined the life of people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Larry Ellison, Warren Buffet, Li Ka-Shing, Lilliane Bettencourt, Michael Bloomberg, Sheldon Adelson, Seun etc for not paying their tithes

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by ponziponzi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerians are already poor, over 42.5% of Nigerians are already living in EXTREME poverty and 6 people are drifting into extreme poverty every minute. How else can it get worse?

My brother, the only people getting rich are your Pastors. God is MMM, He is not a money doubler.
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by Paulosky1900: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
damoobaba:
A lot of times, i've listened to the preachings of freeze and realised that it lacks the inspiration of the Holy spirit. Among other things, He preaches and supports the following beliefs
2. That Nigerian pastors should not take the gospel to other countries when Jesus clearly mandated us to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth. Or how did the gospel get to Nigeria in the 1st place.
3 . That love is enough to get you to heaven when Jesus clearly said," I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father except through me." (Also check John 3:5)
4. That it is wrong for Pastors,apostles, disciples and other children of God to be wealthy when the scriptures in Psalm 1:1-3 clearly states that we shall prosper in anything we do. Also as children of God,we shall lend to nations and not beg.
5. Freeze is against Tithing. God himself commanded Tithing in Malachi 3: 7 - 18. Those christians who pay Tithe will be cursed with lack while those who pay will be superbly wealthy and in verse 18, God said we shall discern between those who listen to God's order and those who dont.
My Christian brethren, lest not be ignorant of the devil's devices (2 Corinthians 2:11). In Paul's letter to the Hebrews chapter 7, He talked about the order of Tithing right from Abraham (A scripture freeze has never quoted). In verse 2, (Abraham paid tithe to Melchisedec, a king and priest) , verse 5, the Levites received the office of a priest to collect tithe. verse 9, Levi who received tithe also paid tithe.
Lets not get confused, tithe is to be paid to the PRIESTS according to these scripture. You do anything contrary to these commandments, you need to start working on alternative ways to get blessed,there is no careless statement in the scriptures. GOD EXALTS HIS WORD MORE THAN HIS NAME. This year,as a christian you have to show where you belong. Peace.

I didn't know freeze can do big damage to this so called Yahoo pastors...i rest my case though just chill...their is a lot they are gonna be pissed about it's just one week gone 51wks remains....cheers.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by shadeyinka(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
damoobaba:

I don't agree with Freeze on several issues but don't link tithes with riches or poverty. There is no correlation. The core essence of Christianity is

Love for God and for Man
Righteous without which no man shall see the Lord
Salvation through the Blood of Christ
Service to God with your Spiritual gifts and Talents

Beware of Wolves in Sheep skin parading as men of God.

Daddy freeze too is a mixture of light and darkness. He has touched the truth yet harbours lies with it. He preaches /serves good food laced with concentrated poison.
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by damoobaba: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Look how poverty has almost ruined the life of people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Larry Ellison, Warren Buffet, Li Ka-Shing, Lilliane Bettencourt, Michael Bloomberg, Sheldon Adelson, Seun etc for not paying their tithes

Prosperity pastors preach Godly wealth (The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and adds NO SORROW). Anybody can be rich but do you know d pains some of them are hiding, the scriptures say better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof. Many rich people suffered pain and failed in some areas of their lives while alive. We all know how Micheal Jackson, Whitney houston et al ended their lives,werent they rich? Tupac evem said it in one of his songs that he's tired of the way they keep SHAGGING his ass all the time b4 his mysterious death. No matter what the devil gives,he adds SORROW to it (John 10:10). Nobody is forcing anybody to pay tithe, God has commanded it and I will pay it even if NO PASTOR preaches it.The choice is yours to make. I know how my life was when I wasn't paying tithe and how it is now.Again, tithe is no pastor's commandment but God's commandment / law (Malachi 3:7 - 10). The choice is yours to make. Jesus himself was a jew and He came to fulfill the law.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by damoobaba: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
Paulosky1900:

I didn't know freeze can do big damage to this so called Yahoo pastors...i rest my case though just chill...their is a lot they are gonna be pissed about it's just one week gone 51wks remains....cheers.
What damage did he do to any pastor? The angrier you guys get,the more testimonies we have. More souls saved from hell, more expansion of the church (Have you seen Canaancity project?), more blessing on God's Apostles(Apostle Suleiman just got a new PRIVATE JET for the propagation of the gospel). Continue to cry while God continue to bless those who PAY TITHE and his servants.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by OtemAtum: 2:06pm On May 04, 2019
This op is a pastor grin
Freeze has done much damage to Christianity and its gods.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by Truthchiz: 2:27pm On May 04, 2019
damoobaba:

What damage did he do to any pastor? The angrier you guys get,the more testimonies we have. More souls saved from hell, more expansion of the church (Have you seen Canaancity project?), more blessing on God's Apostles(Apostle Suleiman just got a new PRIVATE JET for the propagation of the gospel). Continue to cry while God continue to bless those who PAY TITHE and his servants.
worldly people. That is what they are known for acquiring worldly riches and boasting. Nothing else. How much is that your wealth/money if converted to US dollar?
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by power50: 3:40pm On May 04, 2019
If you own a church, list it on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 04, 2019
Abraham gave tithe out of the spoils he collected from the war. The tithe Abraham paid is not one-tenth of all or any of his possessions. BTW before Abraham paid tithe, Melchizedek gave him bread and wine but I don't know why pastors of today who receives tithe don't do same even when trying to justify their criminal act.
I see you citing Hebrews 7 in this matter..........SMH
I REST MY CASE.
Thanks.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by paxonel(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
power50:
If you own a church, list it on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
the name of my church is IF YOU DONT PAY TITHE YOU ARE AT YOUR RISK OF POVERTY.

PLease help me list it
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by desiredhome: 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Abraham gave tithe out of the spoils he collected from the war. The tithe Abraham paid is not one-tenth of all his possessions. BTW before Abraham paid tithe, Melchizedek gave him bread and wine but I don't know why pastors of today who receives tithe don't do same even when they trying to justify their criminal act.
I see you citing Hebrews 7 in this matter..........SMH
I REST MY CASE.
Thanks.
God bless.

There is difference between a pastor and a pastorprenour.
Majority of people parading themselves as Pastors are pastorprenour selling the Gospel for their belly.
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by damoobaba: 11:24am On May 05, 2019
Truthchiz:
worldly people. That is what they are known for acquiring worldly riches and boasting. Nothing else. How much is that your wealth/money if converted to US dollar?
By redemption and as Christians we are ordained to REIGN on the earth (Revelations 5:9&10) and also to make heaven at the end of our stay here. if your own wish is to struggle through life,SO BE IT UNTO YOU. Matthew 6:33 (Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all THESE THINGS shall be ADDED to you). I know your happas eyes probably did not see the place where I talked about the Many souls that have been saved from hell as a result of evangelism by US. Luke 15:7 (there's joy in HEAVEN over one sinner that repents) and that's what we've been doing that has been making God to BLESS us CONTINUALLY. We are not interested in the dollar value of our properties, we will continue to go after lost souls and OUR GOD will continue to BLESS US and YOU will continue to ENVY us.
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by OkCornel(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2019
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

Refer to Exodus 30 v 13-16 for where God gave the instruction through Moses;

13 This shall every man give, that goeth into the number, half a shekel, after the [a]shekel of the Sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs) the half shekel shall be an offering to the Lord.
14 All that are numbered from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering to the Lord.
15 The rich shall not pass, and the poor shall not diminish from half a shekel, when ye shall give an offering unto the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.
16 So thou shalt take the money of the redemption of the children of Israel, and shalt put it unto the use of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Refer to Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

22 Thou shalt give the tithe of all the increase of thy seed, that cometh forth of the field year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God (in the place which he shall choose to cause his Name to dwell there) the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstborn of thy kine, and of thy sheep, that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is far from thee, where the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name, when the Lord thy God shall bless thee,
25 Then shalt thou make it in money, and take the money in thine hand, and go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose.
26 And thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thine heart desireth: whether it be ox, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatsoever thine heart desireth: and shalt eat it there before the Lord thy God, and rejoice, both thou, and thine household.

27 And the Levite that is within thy gates, shalt thou not forsake: for he hath neither part nor inheritance with thee.
28 At the end of three years thou shalt [e]bring forth all the tithes of thine increase of the same year, and lay it up within thy gates.
29 Then the Levite shall come, because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, and shall eat, and be filled, that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by Paulosky1900: 5:19pm On May 31, 2019
damoobaba:

APOSTLE SULEIMAN JUST GOT A NEW PRIVATE JET...Hahahahaha may you receive sense in JESUS NAME...I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO TELL ME THAT U JUST BOUGHT A NEW PRIVATE JET AINT U CHILD OF GOD KEEP GIVING THE FAKE PASTORS UR HARD EARNED MONEY anyway its ur business though ... peace be with you.
Re: Christians, Believe Freeze At Your Own Risk Of Poverty by damoobaba: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Paulosky1900:

Freeze did not do damage to any part of the church, churches are still and even getting richer. he's just making money off you and your likes.If you know how much he makes from his YouTube live streams alone,continue following him. check your health (anatomical, physiological and psychological), relationship, family well-being, spiritual and financial status, how have you fared since you started following daddy Freeze's teaching?

(1) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were The Only Human Created By God,Then, Who Cain Got Married To / Did God Really Say....? / How Religion Draws People Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.