Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51516 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by CeoNewshelm(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
A Nigerian man has just gifted his wife her best gift ever and his reason left us emotional!

The man identified as Omo Olope gifted his wife a brand new Toyota car and it's her gift for feeding their daughter exclusively for 6 months. He took to his social media page to share a photo of the red car to show to the world how much he cares anout his beautiful wife.

He captioned his post;

"Congrats on your first car Wifey. I'll do even more for you. This is to say thank you for agreeing to feed our daughter(@isabella_oretuga) exclusively with breast milk only for 6months. Congrats once again."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-man-gifts-wife-brand-new-car-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
My wife must do same

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.

256 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Sage7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
This guy dey trade hin wife breast!

I hope this won't be detrimental to the child's health

The Bobrisky above me read it wrong grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Donald3d(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some people no just get shame
Some things should be kept private
Let's be honest I am not hating .

Abeggi

New Year awooof ooooo to boost your business !
Get a Website,plus free hosting,plus free domain ,plus
freeeee 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com

24 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Vyolet(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Life is just not fair.
This woman got a car for doing exclusive bfeeding for a child for six months while another woman is hopping from one danfo to another with five kids that she breastfed exclusively as well.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by decatalyst(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Donald3d:
Let's be honest I am not hating

It is even the wife's duty.

Maybe the lady/wife was a slay queen who may not want to do such and the man just managed to strike a contract with her. undecided

To the dumbskull quoting me to score Nairaland likes, it has been edited. I guess u left something important in 2017!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Evablizin(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Is there anything i can't see on social media bikonu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whether exclusive or inclusive, it is her job to feed the baby.

I don't see why anyone should be making a fuss about stuffs like this.
He even went on to buy her a car, what will he then do when she starts giving solid food to the baby?

25 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
decatalyst:

Maybe the lady/wife was a slay queen who may not want to do such and the man just managed to strick a contract with her. undecided

What am I even saying?
You are not far from the truth, bro. They will tell you they don't want to breastfeed so that their boobs will not fall, imagine something you paid for.

That is why I've promised myself not to marry a Slay queen, they have turned motherhood into something else.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by DrToche: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
cool
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Kjking(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
wait.... so you mean you bought a car for your wife just because she did her normal "mothers duty" unkuu something is wrong with you.. that he bought a car for her is not my wahala, but the reason behind it!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by yorex2011: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok great...

So she agreed to do what she's naturally supposed to do..

How nice...

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
This story na true?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by northvietnam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Juliet I go buy u oNE soonest
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
delugajackson:

You are not far from the truth, bro. They will tell you they don't want to breastfeed so that their boobs will not fall, imagine something you paid for.

That is why I've promised myself not to marry a Slay queen, they have turned motherhood into something else.
Waiting you pay for

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Xisnin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
delugajackson:

So you can pay for and trade a human?
SMH
Spits

5 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
am not sure if this man is a Muslim, but this is what Islam preaches. In Islam, men are to pay their wives for breastfeeding.. that's the standard.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by urchman23: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
My wife must do same
make sure you buy her a car.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by asawanathegreat(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
It is her duty to breast feed her child with or without a gift.

5 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by reality17(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

Wats she saying? Slay queens like u can NEVER breastfeed their child for even 3months, all because of the fear of slack boobs

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin grin pikin dey hungry me
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Danelo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Was it a contract?

Isn't dat Wat she suppose to do?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Did he also quality control the milk?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Geofavor(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is wrong with nairalanders? so what if it's her duty? Can't a man just appreciate his wife for being a good mother? When you were a kid, your parents bought you gifts for being a good child, didn't they? Why didn't they say the chores you did, your good grades, your good behavior were all your duty so you don't need a present?

decatalyst:

Maybe the lady/wife was a slay queen who may not want to do such and the man just managed to strick a contract with her. undecided

What am I even saying?

Lol.

But bro, this your spelling of "strick" can strike English language out of existence.

13 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Really? shocked i give up on Nairaland!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by notoriousbabe: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. The breast don sour self
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Taywon: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am not understanding breastfeeding ur own child.... was the child adopted?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by oochi123(f): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
If she doesn't give the baby oyon who will? Congrats anyway

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by ANNOY(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
reality17:

Wats she saying? Slay queens like u can NEVER breastfeed their child for even 3months, all because of the fear of slack boobs
Guy u too funny. But on a serious note, the woman deserves the car.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Spells(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Donald3d:
Let's be honest I am not hating
I totally agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.