Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51539 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Talk2david1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
I'll get a jeep for my future wife after she does this. Forget all this grammar you dey speak, a lot of young mothers nowadays don't breastfeed their children for up to 6 months again let alone exclusively.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

sorry I meant I am not use to braiding..**

haa tiny ones ,,Chineke shocked

that means I will be sleeping untop AC grin

I did big braids,,I hate sitting in a place for long..

lool,feel like crying now sef,,coupled with the harmattan crycry
Pele dear .. and wrap up too ... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.

She should be thanked because many women refuse breastfeed their babies for 6 months. It is called baby friendly and it’s very good for the babies. Career women and too-body- conscious women do not want to do it. It was a form of encouragement and the man did very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.