Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi (29717 Views)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by WisdomFlakes: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Published on January 7, 2018 By John Akinfehinwa

In compliance to Governor Yahaya Bello’s directive that traditional rulers in Kogi state should accommodate Fulani men in their councils and communities as indigenes, the Obadofin of Kabba, Oba Michael Yusuf has inaugurated a 13-man committee to be in charge of the implementation of the directive.

Inaugurating the committee in his palace, Oba Michael Yusuf said the committee has in its possession forms to be given to the Chairman of Miyeti Allah, Alh Ibrahim Sheidu who will in turn give to his member for registration.

The forms, according to the monarch, would help the community access all required information about the herdsmen and subsequently indigenalised them.

He disclosed further that it is part of the committee’s responsibility to ensure peace between the community and the herdsmen when the need arises.

Oba Yusuf who said the committee members are to meet fortnightly, urged the herdsmen to always report to the committee whenever farmers offend them rather than resort to violence.

He noted that it is not in all cases that the Fulanis are guilty but might have been provoked by the action of the farmers.

Members of the committee are: Chief Paul Olurinjon (Chairman), Chief Obatoke Oloruntoba (recording secretary), P/C Aiyedun Joseph (Police Rep), Moses Amoo (DSS Rep), Alh Ibrahim Sheidu (Miyeti Allah’s Head in Kabba).

Other members are Chiefs Bello Obahawo, Samuel Ojutalayo, Ayodele Okono, Ogedengbe Obatoweshe, Obapinwo Fadile, Arokoyo Bolaji, Abiodun Obafegbewo and Obamowe Olojo.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/moves-indiginalize-fulani-herdsmen-begin-kogi/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by BankeSmalls(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why are they using fulanis to displace my yoruba brethren from our ancestral land in Kabba? grin

Another Illorin loading.

300 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Slave/master grin grin

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by zionmde: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
its a welcomed development the sai barbarians must all hear nwiiii now they are making the murderers owners of the land. chaiiiiii sai baba BUHARI till 2023 ONYE GBA OSO?

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by WisdomFlakes: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
If this move is implemented, I dare say that it will spell doom for the Okuns who are pioneering such foolishness in their own domain. Why didn't Yahaya Bello commence the policy in his Ebiraland? All right-thinking Okun sons and daughters must resist this insanity else it will be setting a potentially catastrophic precedent. The so-called Fulani-herdsmen are both landgrabbers and terrorists. Okun people better receive sense else they will end up being displaced and butchered by those savages. A word is enough...

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
grin
which kain monitoring spirit be this,tori oloun?
angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by AfonjaSlayer(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Welcome them today and in next 5yrs they will start chasing you around to kill. gringrincheesy

Another Ilorin in the making but this time it gonna happen in my lifetime grincheesy

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Jochabed(f): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ya'll don't know these fulani's,the love to dominate. Be careful.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
The fear of hausa/fulani is the beginning of wisdom for all coneheads grin grin

Coneheads + Afraiding= XUMA grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Emir of Lokoja loading grin

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fergie001: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
If this move is implemented, I dare say that it will spell doom for the Okuns who are pioneering such foolishness in their own domain. Why didn't Yahaya Bello commence the policy in his Ebiraland? All right-thinking Okun sons and daughters must resist this insanity else it will be setting a potentially catastrophic precedent. The so-called Fulani-herdsmen are both landgrabbers and terrorists. Okun people better receive sense else they will end up being displaced and butchered by those savages. A word is enough...

Cc Acidosis

Okun,my Okun.....be careful..

These are people who don't make trouble,now they are bringing in trouble by themselves.......They should be careful......you have said it all bro

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
The real Afonja Alimi will be turning and shaking his head seriosly in his grave grin

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by IdeyFindWife: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
Welcome them today and in next 5 yrs they will start chasing around to kill. gringrincheesy

Look at this foolish people?

Did the equally foolish f00lani nomads tell you they needed adoption?

Or have they suddenly become kin and kithless?

Another Ilorin loading surely but I trust Kogi people no dey dull; na fire to fire dey load so!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by OneCorner: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Why are they displacing my yoruba brethren from our land in Kabba? grin

Another Illorin loading.
gala boy, fulani are already at ur corridors in benue, u are here forming flat head

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pleasing their beloved hausa fulani masters and lords izza a task that must be done @ all cost by all Coneheads grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
fulani has taken over Nigeria. buhari call your herdsmen to order!!

emir of lokoja loading..

funny enough they're indigenizing the fulani in a yoruba community in kogi state, okun. just as fulani invaded and conquered kwara state, so have they occupied and conquered this okun community.

emir of yoruba community(okun) loading..

buhari has scammed yoruba, they thought they're going for alliance, not knowing the aim of the alliance was to conquer yoruba communities down south. hahhaahah

yoruba ronu!!!! afonja no get sense at allll

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Justiceleague1: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Emir of Ogbomosho,Ibadan,Oshogbo,Ijebu loading grin grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Fulmigati: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good to see our dear Yoruba brothers paving the way for One Nigeria. Now this is true meaning of one Nigeria. Make sure una do the same for Oyo and rest of SW. grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Guestlander: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oba Yusuf who said the committee members are to meet fortnightly, urged the herdsmen to always report to the committee whenever farmers offend them rather than resort to violence.

Funny. I guess the herdsmen are offended when the farmers move their farms to the cattle and then refuse the cattle to feed on it.
This report is probably false.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
This can only happen in Kabba

Smh.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good move by APC Kogi Branch.

Let the real CHAIN-GE begin...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by fellowman: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
kogi state is a northerne state from now on

read the story about yahaya Bello before this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/4206098/welcome-graze-kogi-state-yaya

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Haganah: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
I pity my Yoruba people. What Buhari is planning next will be shocking even to those that can predict him!

A hint: one major SW state will be offered as a sacrifice in the coming months. Very soon I mean.

Mark my post. The Fulanis are not Preparing, they are ready!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by khalhokage(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hey guys, if you live in Ibadan or know Ibadan very well please head over to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4272173/please-wheres-best-place-stay I need your help.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by PDJT: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cool. Nice development. Benue State is next.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by afroniger: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Smh. I feel sorry for the Kabba people. I just hope they will not live to regret his move.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigeria na country?

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bello is just insane, licking buhari's ass just to be on his good side smh

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by NaijaFutbol: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
In the wake of 2015, I told my Benue Sai Buharist that they will surfer Buhari's whrat most and he laughed it off.

He called me on Wednesday to pour out his hatred for the invaders.

I had no good news for them.

The president's body language spells doom for the indigenes of Kogi and Benue.

Polling units in Fulani enclaves in these areas, will turn to wards and then to Local governments before 2023.

Quote me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by temptnow: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
I love this, I can't wait for this horror film to start.

Yamaha Bello is going mad with his sycophancy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi by osuofia2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS / Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.