Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (60044 Views)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / You Will Not Believe This Transformation Of The UAE / Flood In Owerri City After 25 Minutes Rain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:
While some are busy erecting statue...God dey

Is it not the same person erecting the statues that's transforming Owerri?
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by soberdrunk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rochas for president!!!!
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by BlackDBagba: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm confused...one minute is IMO and the next Osun....

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

That catarrh guy isn't an omoluabi, don't be deceived. The guy simply wants to ruin Abagworo's work and pit both of you against each other cheesy

So the clown is just another useless ipob losers? Me sef dey wonder o. I think love aregbe, but this has nothing to do with aregbe so why keep posting osun state pictures in this thread.

I know this thread is killing them like poison sha.
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by jamex93(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
carchatz:
eboe land is still backward. ipob yoots sef.

Am from osun state but base in the north, I don't know that something good like this has been happening there, thanks for the info am happy to see all that
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by ElPhoche(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abagworo:
I spent my holidays there but the hazy weather wasn't favorable for photoshoot
I no know about the other ones, but the uncompleted building in the second picture has been that way for more than 10 years. Who get that building self?

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Okoyeeboz: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
BlackDBagba:
I'm confused...one minute is IMO and the next Osun....

The poster putting Osun pictures is a mentally unstable boy trying to instigate conflict and derail the thread.

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by 2shure: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
we are back in technology
still stuck in the 80's
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by zicoraads: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
The pictures on that first page are just too much embarassed

Back to the thread, how much was the Nation and some of you paid to do this? grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
carchatz:
eboe land is still backward. ipob yoots sef.

low self esteem
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by dieBYfire: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
The OP is a certified lair! Owerri is nothing to write home about, why don't you snap a picture of the road linking to the link tunnel from World bank Rd to Port harcourt road .
Show us pictures of world bank junction leading to Umuguma Housing....
I can name over 15 roads which are purely rubbish...
Please don't deceive people on this forum.
Wait till 2019 and you will see the Strenght of IMOlites.
So Fem LaBush!

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:
Deomello, carchatz and Abagworo are one and the same individuals. Folks, please ignore and let Chino put Abagworo right for insulting his state.

BTW,
Where is Chino when you need him most to send the charlatans on exile? grin grin grin grin grin
cee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

He's celebrating ofada festival with the village medicine man..
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Okoyeeboz: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:
cee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

He's celebrating ofada festival with the village medicine man..

Isn't that Obiano with his scattered legs like that of a local fowl?
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by jamex93(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
carchatz:
make una come learn work.

Please kindly open a fresh topic for this, I would like to see it all
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by samuel2018: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Devil used Buki and Ahmed to punish Kwara people

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
dieBYfire:
The OP is a certified lair! Owerri is nothing to write home about, why don't you snap a picture of the road linking to the link tunnel from World bank Rd to Port harcourt road .
Show us pictures of world bank junction leading to Umuguma Housing....
I can name over 15 roads which are purely rubbish...
Please don't deceive people on this forum.
Wait till 2019 and you will see the Strenght of IMOlites.
So Fem LaBush!
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

grin grin grin

Abeg face your worthless village witch doctor and the lousiest project in the history of Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Isn't that Obiano with his scattered legs like that of a local fowl?

lmao..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by dieBYfire: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by yak(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't know what the OP wants to achieve with this but having grown up in IMO State I will say that Owerri has always been a nice place to be which makes the city a tourist attraction with so many hotels adorning the town.
The real untold stories shld b from Okigwe town where the major Okigwe township road has been destroyed by the state government n for the past six years, no work is going on.
a visit to other parts of the state including the Orlu where the IMO helmsman comes from is in a state of anormy. the writer claims he came back from China, I want to ask him if the development in China is only in one city

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by supereagle(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
I live in Owerri. The only good place is okigwe road round about, I am sure that road will break down before June. Rochas roads are China roads, they cannot last. ORJI fly over that was completed in 2015 is yet to opened for motors to move on it. Substandard flyover.

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Chukazu: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oga Abagworo I know this can only be your handwork as the " no.1 otinkpu" for Okorocha on Nland.

Can you tell me one industrial revolution that Okorocha has started from scratch and has employed Imolites thus far?

What happened to workers been owed several months ?

I know Okorocha is paying you for this propaganda cum image laundry...so you can sure put your mouth where your money is

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Bollinger(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Okorocha Remains The Best Governor In The South East Followed Closely By Dave Umahi....The rest are as useless as they come especially Ikpeazu and That Orobo in Enugu State...

Okorocha For President 2023...

Best and Okorocha should never be in the same sentence. It would be an oxymoron. How has his leadership really improved lives. Small tin can trip una? 40 years from now una go still de ask which way Nigeria. Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Milllz: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Liars everywhere. 2019 is fast approaching and now they’re scared. When it’s time for election and he has spent 8yrs doing nothing and has no completed project to campaign with for his family members. I pity Rochas, he nailed his own coffin.

The op is quite funny, showing only roads and Xmas tree as projects forgetting the state is popular for non payment of the meager salary the citizens earn. The pension story is another thing. I’m trying not to be a judge but the punishment for these crimes will await him in this life or the next

This is my state and I spent all of last year in Owerri, truly IMO state has been cursed with bad leaders.

I don’t really know where to start, but you just have to spend one week in IMO state to understand what’s happening there, where a mad man wakes up in the morning and destroy a good road and starts rebuilding till thy kingdom come.
I lived beside his house, the entrance to his house was terrible, the orji and amakohia flyover that is been built for over 3yrs never completed and the other day, they were adding slabs/support after the bridge has been done coupled with the infamous RCHAS construction company, knows for short lasting roads, more of an embezzlement company than construction. I have a whole epistle to write, I saw things in Owerri last year.

Rochas is just a scam, and I thank God that everyone is seeing him for who he is, because tomorrow he’ll present himself for another political position and I trust Nigerians to push him down.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
dieBYfire:

And when did animals start mentioning me undecided

At least this village animal sabi himself grin grin grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Ttipsy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Owerri looks modernized than most Nigerian cities. neatness is the uniqueness

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
LWKMD.... grin grin grin

Obingo boys are mad, this thread don drive them mad... grin grin grin
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by dieBYfire: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:

At least this village animal sabi himself grin grin grin

But it's not children's day yet undecided
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by stagger: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whoever posted this should answer one question: is it dead pensioners and starving workers who will inhabit these structures? Tell Rochasto pay his workers.

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
ElPhoche:

I no know about the other ones, but the uncompleted building in the second picture has been that way for more than 10 years. Who get that building self?

Not sure but heard it was meant to be Progress Bank head office.
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
dieBYfire:

But it's not children's day yet undecided

I'm not a child like you so I won't know. Oya take biscuit and go play outside. shu shu...anlele grin grin

1 Like

Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by So101: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:
While some are busy erecting statue...God dey
ah ah please don’t confuse the young ones! it’s the same man that built statues that governs owerri!!!!i forgive you cos it’s sunday
Re: Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing by deomelllo: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.