Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,476 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims (1065 Views)

Bbnaija Reunion: I Was Disvirgined At 24 — Wathoni (video) / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Nkemakolam Blessing, who shared a story of how far her love for sports has brought her, disclosed to her followers on Facebook that a doctor told her that she was disvirgined by excess of sports. 

Here’s what she wrote;
“I am a lady who loves sports so much, i cant do without exercise each day………
Some years back, I was told by my doctor that I was disvirgin by EXCESS OF SPORTS after series of test he carried out on me…………
But since then, anyone I told about it will NEVER believe me……….
Today, a question was asked and it goes thus “” can a lady forget who disvirgin her”””””??
When I told them I was not disvirgin by anyone but by EXCESS OF SPORTS, No one believe me
What do you have to say about this and if there is any doctor(s) in the house, let them help me out here bill”

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/doctor-told-disvirgined-excess-sports-nigerian-lady-claims/

© Shared By TribesNG Dah NewsCaster

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please Follow us on our website. We're Always Updated 24/7. TribesNG.com
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
TribesNG:
A Nigerian lady, Nkemakolam Blessing, who shared a story of how far her love for sports has brought her, disclosed to her followers on Facebook that a doctor told her that she was disvirgined by excess of sports. 

Here’s what she wrote;

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/doctor-told-disvirgined-excess-sports-nigerian-lady-claims/

© Shared By TribesNG Dah NewsCaster

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Have you wondered why you never make home page?

Wonder no more!

It's because your news are always stale. This news has been on FP since morning.

Besides, you never follow rule 14:

"14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland."

1 Like

Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Have you wondered why you never make home page?

Wonder no more!

It's because your news are always stale. This news has been on FP since morning.

Besides, you never follow rule 14:

"14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland."

Wow sorry mod. Thanks for the advise. Now i understand. Mynd44 & Ishilove please how do u guys search to get the accurate result. Cuz Nairaland search is somehow. Or maybe it'll better i search with Google, ryt?
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mynd44 is like a bot. That account dey close all my threads and easily get link to duplicate Topic that have been posted earlier. Baba abeg comma teach me how to search for duplicate post. I want my posts to be hitting front page pls.
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
TribesNG:

Wow sorry mod. Thanks for the advise. Now i understand. Mynd44 & Ishilove please how do u guys search to get the accurate result. Cuz Nairaland search is somehow. Or maybe it'll better i search with Google, ryt?
Just type in the key words on Nairaland search and it will bring out the results. In this instance the girl's names are the keywords.

I'm no longer a mod, by the way.
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Someone else has created this topic since yesterday sef.

Type 'hushpuppi wizkid' on Nairaland search and go through the results
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Just type in the key words on Nairaland search and it will bring out the results. In this instance the girl's names are the keywords.
Thanks seems I've gotten it.

I'm no longer a mod, by the way.
Sorry bro. Did u quit?
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
TribesNG:

Thanks seems I've gotten it.

Sorry bro. Did u quit?
Yep, I did. Moved on to a lot bigger things.
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Someone else has created this topic since yesterday sef.

Type 'hushpuppi wizkid' on Nairaland search and go through the results

Oh thanks. I've been using full title name or 5 words from the title. No wonda i see empty result always. Thanks alot for the tip
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
TribesNG:

Oh thanks. I've been using full title name or 5 words from the title. No wonda i see empty result always. Thanks alot for the tip
You're welcome.
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Yep, I did. Moved on to a lot bigger things.
It's stressful right?
Cuz abt 50+ topics are created every 30 seconds with 10% tagging your names. it's gonna be stressful. Before i can take this Job, it means I'll have to be online 24/7 which is somehow
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
TribesNG:

It's stressful right?
Cuz abt 50+ topics are created every 30 seconds with 10% tagging your names. it's gonna be stressful. Before i can take this Job, it means I'll have to be online 24/7 which is somehow
Well...you do what you can and leave the rest. Life's too short and hectic to be tied down to one spot.
Re: ‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims by TribesNG: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Well...you do what you can and leave the rest. Life's too short and hectic to be tied down to one spot.
Yea that's true. Goodluck on your new job bro smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, 4 Others In Exercise Ayem Akpatuma / A Fedpoffa Student, Conductor Dies In A Car Fire Accident [photos] / Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.