Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

LASTMA Assures Traffic Decongestion Amid Agege Bridge Construction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LASTMA Assures Traffic Decongestion Amid Agege Bridge Construction (1373 Views)

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / Agege Bridge Commissioning: Don’t Copy Vagabonds, Destruction Won’t Help-tinubu / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASTMA Assures Traffic Decongestion Amid Agege Bridge Construction by tomijori(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
By Balogun Alabi,

The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA), has disclosed that it would ensure free flow of traffic throughout the construction of Pen Cinema Flyover bridge in Agege area of the state, and that adequate measures had been made to facilitate traffic decongestion.

LASTMA explained that materials, including operational vehicles and officers had been deployed to the Agege-Pen Cinema axis, which was a strategic place to human and vehicular movement, adding that alternative route to exit the State to neighboring states were accessible.

http://www.theguildng.com/lastma-assures-traffic-decongestion-amid-agege-bridge-construction/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD / Jewel - Jolly Jus Come / How Do I Deactivate My Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.