Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pls I Need Advice... Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (3397 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Don't actually know how to start.
I am in my finals and my girlfriend just came back from the new year holiday..........
That night msg came in to her phone at 12 while I was asleep she woke up replied the message and delete it..I woke woke this morning only to see a message from someone saying "thank u dear but what is the meaning of from my a405 hmm my wife"..
Pls à405 is the signature of the phone.......

So I asked her who is dat and what do they have together but she only denied saying it's was her aunty later she said it a guy I told that I'm in a relationship. I tried colleting the number to speak to the boy she didn't allow me instead she broke the phone and smashed it......

She is in her extra year and she leaves with me cos she has no where to stay and she is 4month pregrant...

Pls pals what shud I do....

Forgive me I actually don't know how to start or end it just explained it in my best.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
your story lacks depth.

she's pregnant, who is responsible?

does she intend to birth?

message came into her phone, she read, replied and deleted it, while you were asleep, so since you were asleep how did you know she read, replied and deleted a message?

you woke up and saw the message she deleted saying.
blah blah..

biko go and learn how to write a narrative essay or are you under duress

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:
your story lacks depth.

she's pregnant, who is responsible?

does she intend to birth?

message came into her phone, she read, replied and deleted it, while you were asleep, so since you were asleep how did you know she read, replied and deleted a message?

you woke up and saw the message she deleted saying.
blah blah..

biko go and learn how to write a narrative essay or are you under duress

I am responsible for it and she intends to deliver it..

Sorry for the write up...it's actually my first

And it was the a405 4eply from the guy that indicate she replied him and she admitted that she only replied sleep tight and good night
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is the person wooing her/dating her unaware she's living with you and pregnant?. You're a student, so is your girlfriend, and you couldn't be more careful with your escapades?.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

And it was the a405 4eply from the guy that indicate she replied him and she admitted that she only replied sleep tight and good night

THIS BOY LOL I SEE WHY U NOT DROPPING WINNING CODES FOR US CHAI
cc lhimeet

12 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by stacyadams: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

cc lhimeet
grin grin grin grin we don catch am here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin we don catch am here grin grin grin

na better family man him b oo..so many things to think about

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by xynerise: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

How do you know you are responsible for it?

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
xynerise:

How do you know you are responsible for it?
Been together the whole of October....and the date was 3rd October she missed her period according to the scan test delivery date given
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Newboss(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha angry

Another one is going down! angry

I'm always single as you see me so angry angry

You just entered a one chance! angry
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by stacyadams: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
porto straight win grin grin
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by xynerise: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

Been together the whole of October....and the date was 3rd October she missed her period according to the scan test delivery date given

And you are sure you are the only one that has been solving calculus with her in October?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

cc lhimeet
Lol Bro...You no serious oh...Wetin concern me?...Just take things easy Jeff...It might not be what you think smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

Maybe she met one chairman in the village that want her hand in marriage. Not everyone wants to b a bsbymama
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by illegalking: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018

Am cumming..

Seriously? OK wait am coming I av a lot to ask and say to u..
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

Lol Bro...You no serious oh...Wetin concern me?...Just take things easy Jeff...It might not be what you think smiley

needed to help o

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by illegalking: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

hmmmm is this the same lhimeet? Money is good oo.. Now u r taking all comments easy and mature that's nice.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
If there would be anything I wouldn't want in my life right now, it would be a woman whom i am not marroed to yet tying my career down with a pregnancy.

Me thinks that pregnancy ain't urs.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
xynerise:

And you are sure you are the only one that has been solving calculus with her in October?

so funny how some guys think because she lives with them they're the only ones fucccking her.

i dated a girl who looked like an innocent lamb and i had complete trust for her, the day i found out she slept with a guy i warned her about to desist from since we were dating, she fucckked the guy the same day she slept with me. i cried when i discovered.

according to her, after she left my house at 10am she went to the guy's house and they fuccckedd.

and guess what her excuse was for that 10am break when she left my house? her mother wants her home to come make soup for her retired dad.

i pity the OP, the fact the girl rather broke her phone into pieces than have him take a look means something is deeply incriminating which she's hiding.

OP my advice, still take care of her, nothing is hidden under the sun for long, if she is really cheating and it's not your child, in due time you'd know. just as i discovered in due time in my own case.

jerrisonjeff, quote me when you read this. Just stick to what i advised. keep calm and be very observant and sametime, caring for her.

soon breeze go blow, fowl nyash go open.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

needed to help o
So how is this help?/do you think that f its a joke, he will post it here
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by xynerise: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

so funny how some guys think because she lives with them they're the only ones fucccking her.

i dated a girl who looked like an innocent lamb and i had complete trust for her, the day i found out she slept with a guy i warned her about to desist from since we were dating, she fucckked the guy the same day she slept with me. i cried when i discovered.

according to her, after she left my house at 10am she went to the guy's house and they fuccckedd.

and guess what her excuse was for that 10am break when she left my house? her mother wants her home to come make soup for her retired dad.

i pity the OP, the fact the girl rather broke her phone into pieces than have him take a look means something is deeply incriminating which she's hiding.

OP my advice, still take care of her, nothing is hidden under the sun for long, if she is really cheating and it's not your child, in due time you'd know. just as i discovered in due time in my own case.

I just dey look the guy like Lookman.

He is indeed a learner

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
illegalking:
hmmmm is this the same lhimeet? Money is good oo.. Now u r taking all comments easy and mature that's nice.
Lol,if person still bring am hot,I will give that person hot too...But seriously, I just thought all this trading of words no worth am for NL...They won't stop coming @you for no reason...Life is easy,forget money matter... How much is the money sef? That money for this naija na nothing
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
sassyboochic:

So how is this help?/do you think that f its a joke, he will post it here

Madam chill now .....will advice soon undecided
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Chijohn42k(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:
Don't actually know how to start.
I am in my finals and my girlfriend just came back from the new year holiday..........
That night msg came in to her phone at 12 while I was asleep she woke up replied the message and delete it..I woke woke this morning only to see a message from someone saying "thank u dear but what is the meaning of from my a405 hmm my wife"..
Pls à405 is the signature of the phone.......

So I asked her who is dat and what do they have together but she only denied saying it's was her aunty later she said it a guy I told that I'm in a relationship. I tried colleting the number to speak to the boy she didn't allow me instead she broke the phone and smashed it......

She is in her extra year and she leaves with me cos she has no where to stay and she is 4month pregrant...

Pls pals what shud I do....

Forgive me I actually don't know how to start or end it just explained it in my best.
pardon her, if she continue to do runs u will still know with time. she value the companion that is why she smashed the phone.u can't please human being especially women.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by illegalking: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thanks you.. most post atimes i just read and laugh.. But this Jerrisonjef own i must say something, i just need to charge up a little. He go hear words olorun
Lhimeet:

Lol,if person still bring am hot,I will give that person hot too...But seriously, I just thought all this trading of words no worth am for NL...They won't stop coming @you for no reason...Life is easy,forget money matter... How much is the money sef? That money for this naija na nothing
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

jerrisonjeff, quote me when you read this. Just stick to what i advised. keep calm and be very observant and sametime, caring for her.

soon breeze go blow, fowl nyash go open.

Noted sir
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
illegalking:
Thanks you.. most post atimes i just read and laugh.. But this Jerrisonjef own i must say something, i just need to charge up a little. He go hear words olorun
Lol, serious something...Women are not to be trusted though...Always cunny & not straightforward!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

Madam chill now .....will advice soon undecided
Patiently waiting
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

cc lhimeet

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by kayzat: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think there's more to that pregnancy ooo
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

Lol, serious something...Women are not to be trusted though...Always cunny & not straightforward!
That's why we r women. Full of wonders wink grin
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by rednuth(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

THIS BOY LOL I SEE WHY U NOT DROPPING WINNING CODES FOR US CHAI cc lhimeet
this guy na wereey. ur comment Just got me laffn cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Celebrate Him! (pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.