Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pls I Need Advice... Urgently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (3398 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / I'm At A Cross Road, Need Your Piece Of Advice Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
kayzat:
I think there's more to that pregnancy ooo
My Boss of LIFE...You dont comment on the other thread often again...You're busy,I guess... Longest time cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by rednuth(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

so funny how some guys think because she lives with them they're the only ones fucccking her.

i dated a girl who looked like an innocent lamb and i had complete trust for her, the day i found out she slept with a guy i warned her about to desist from since we were dating, she fucckked the guy the same day she slept with me. i cried when i discovered.

according to her, after she left my house at 10am she went to the guy's house and they fuccckedd.

and guess what her excuse was for that 10am break when she left my house? her mother wants her home to come make soup for her retired dad.

i pity the OP, the fact the girl rather broke her phone into pieces than have him take a look means something is deeply incriminating which she's hiding.

OP my advice, still take care of her, nothing is hidden under the sun for long, if she is really cheating and it's not your child, in due time you'd know. just as i discovered in due time in my own case.

jerrisonjeff, quote me when you read this. Just stick to what i advised. keep calm and be very observant and sametime, caring for her.

soon breeze go blow, fowl nyash go open.

best advice... i concur
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
sassyboochic:

That's why we r women. Full of wonders wink grin
Wonders shall never end...Eh dey una body undecided
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by siegfried99(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
let her deliver safely n do dna test.

bcuz she lives with u means nothing
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by kayzat: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

My Boss of LIFE...You dont comment on the other thread often again...You're busy,I guess... Longest time cheesy

My chairman , my world best !!! I have bn a little bit busy ni . BTW, congratulations on the PFP success Bro , more greens and millions fall on us.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vessi:

so funny how some guys think because she lives with them they're the only ones fucccking her.

i dated a girl who looked like an innocent lamb and i had complete trust for her, the day i found out she slept with a guy i warned her about to desist from since we were dating, she fucckked the guy the same day she slept with me. i cried when i discovered.

according to her, after she left my house at 10am she went to the guy's house and they fuccckedd.

and guess what her excuse was for that 10am break when she left my house? her mother wants her home to come make soup for her retired dad.

i pity the OP, the fact the girl rather broke her phone into pieces than have him take a look means something is deeply incriminating which she's hiding.

OP my advice, still take care of her, nothing is hidden under the sun for long, if she is really cheating and it's not your child, in due time you'd know. just as i discovered in due time in my own case.

jerrisonjeff, quote me when you read this. Just stick to what i advised. keep calm and be very observant and sametime, caring for her.

Very mature advise.... I can't believe men cry though
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
kayzat:

My chairman , my world best !!! I have bn a little bit busy ni . BTW, congratulations on the PFP success Bro , more greens and millions fall on us.
I said it,make that busy dey turn money ASAP...Thanks Sir...Amen
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by kayzat: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lhimeet:
I said it,make that busy dey turn money ASAP...Thanks Sir...Amen

Big Amen my brother . regards to baba oloye
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
sassyboochic:

Patiently waiting

SIMPLE
1....CONFRONT HER ON THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY
2.... THROW HER OUT FROM THE HOUSE
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Lhimeet(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
kayzat:

Big Amen my brother . regards to baba oloye
Sure Sir...
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by emmaak2(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
rednuth:

this guy na wereey. ur comment Just got me laffn cheesy

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmaak2:

SIMPLE
1....CONFRONT HER ON THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY
2.... THROW HER OUT FROM THE HOUSE
Jeez.... You are so mean... He never had issues with the paternity of the baby.... Although, there is a high possibility its not his because for her to damager a phone, then something is fishy
Secondly, how can you advise him to throw a pregnant woman out of the house..... That can be done probably afterwards and not now.
Also, I know some women take advantage of the fact that some men are very quiet so there is every possibility its not his. But like I said, that's not the issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by vivvyo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
jerrisonjeff:
Don't actually know how to start.
I am in my finals and my girlfriend just came back from the new year holiday..........
That night msg came in to her phone at 12 while I was asleep she woke up replied the message and delete it..I woke woke this morning only to see a message from someone saying "thank u dear but what is the meaning of from my a405 hmm my wife"..
Pls à405 is the signature of the phone.......

So I asked her who is dat and what do they have together but she only denied saying it's was her aunty later she said it a guy I told that I'm in a relationship. I tried colleting the number to speak to the boy she didn't allow me instead she broke the phone and smashed it......

She is in her extra year and she leaves with me cos she has no where to stay and she is 4month pregrant...

Pls pals what shud I do....

Forgive me I actually don't know how to start or end it just explained it in my best.
plx wat exactly was the message u saw?

1)" THANK YOU DEAR " from my a405

or

2)" THANK YOU DEAR,BUT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF FROM MY a405 ,HMM MY WIFE "

please make it clear,
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
vivvyo:
plx wat exactly was the message u saw?

1)" THANK YOU DEAR " from my a405

or

2)" THANK YOU DEAR,BUT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF FROM MY a405 ,HMM MY WIFE "

please make it clear,

No 2
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Trust a woman at your own peril!
You can't be so sure u're responsible for the pregnancy. I feel for u bro considering d fact u're in ur finals.. Ur trying oh! Cohabiting a woman in sch Mehn..
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
siegfried99:
let her deliver safely n do dna test.

bcuz she lives with u means nothing
ah swear. I can stake ma balls dt he's nt d only one fuccking d gal

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
sassyboochic:

we do, only for women we love dearly bt ended up getting us fuccked just like d op.. Dnt be surprise, he might nt sleep tonight. He's gonna av a horrible night filled wit different thoughts.
My cousin bro did nt only cry but almost lost his sanity wen his gal frnd of 4years left him to marry another person. He was admitted for almost a week in d hospital. He is also married nw though, nd blessed wit an issue.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Davedgr8:
we do, only for women we love dearly bt ended up getting us fuccked just like d op.. Dnt be surprise, he might nt sleep tonight. He's gonna av a horrible night filled wit different thoughts.
My cousin bro did nt only cry but almost lost his sanity wen his gal frnd of 4years left him to marry another person. He was admitted for almost a week in d hospital. He is also married nw though, nd blessed wit an issue.

True bro....my eye right now are wide open not feeling sleepy and am just thinking.....it's really hard to sleep.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

True bro....my eye right now are wide open not feeling sleepy and am just thinking.....it's really hard to sleep.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Davedgr8:
Woow. That's deep!!!
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Dramadiddy(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
chai bro jeff something is definitely wrong
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Damfostopper(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
women matter..... jeeeez....i gave up long time ago
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Fxwarrior: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
jerrisonjeff:

Been together the whole of October....and the date was 3rd October she missed her period according to the scan test delivery date given

Were you together too the whole of september? For her to miss her period on october meant whatever happened(fertilization) happened on september. When she puts to bed, perhaps you'll do well to do DNA test.

For her to smash a phone shows the kind of person she is; its called hiding evidence and its in itself an offense.

But seriously what's a405?
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Were you together too the whole of september? For her to miss her period on october meant whatever happened(fertilization) happened on september. When she puts to bed, perhaps you'll do well to do DNA test.

For her to smash a phone shows the kind of person she is; its called hiding evidence and its in itself an offense.

But seriously what's a405?
lol@hiding evidence..
oboye! So dis badt punter na love doc. nd a CID at dsame time. I hail oh..
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Fxwarrior: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Davedgr8:
ah swear. I can stake ma balls dt he's nt d only one fuccking d gal

Lol. I wish you to also stake your balls that he's not responsible for the pregnancy too.

#singing with Psquare voice

Somebody is about to lose his balls eh.E go make you soji...
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Davedgr8(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Lol. I wish you to also stake your balls that he's not responsible for the pregnancy too.

#singing with Psquare voice

Somebody is about to lose his balls eh.E go make you soji...
hehehe.. If d odd be like 9 odds, den i fit risk am

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by AvsGot007(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
and na so dem boys turn the thread to Alabi thread... haha
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Finemoore: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Vessi:

I like this ur advise, pls wat of my case where I have been dated dis girl for the past 5yrs now. I really love her n dat make me trust her until late last year wen i discovered she has been cheating on me to the extend dat she got pregnant in which the other guy came in n claimed d pregnancy but d lady doesnt actually knw who is responsible for it but d guy rush in but i just keep quiet because i knw wat is mine will never depart from me... So, wit time d lady feel ashamed n begged me to help her abort d pregnant in which i vehemently reject the idea but later went to do it on her own. Right now, she want to come back again to me but I dont really knw wat to do right now because I knw I love her so much n she has help me wen I was in sch. now am afraid of being hurt again because I knw wat i went through during d period of whole scenario. I dont knw if I shld go ahead or not and inside me I love her so much but will db past experience make her change... pls advice my Nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
sassyboochic:

i did cry. just because i have a penis and balls don't mean i shouldn't cry because I'm a man, nor does crying make me less a man. I'm human and was horribly hurt. hurt was an understatement, i was broken cause it so much changed the perspective from which i viewed love;

no matter the love you show someone, or the money spent thus far or sacrifices made for her, who'd cheat on you, still would go ahead to cheat. what made it most infuriating was that she did it with a wretched dude who i was far wealthier, older and successful than, some say love is blind, but shiiit she really messed up.

why not break up with me first then date on, double dating and cheating on me takes away a measure of respect, dignity for me and for yourself the cheat.

enough said.. sorry if it appeared i was shouting on you, just buried memories being excavated.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finemoore:
I like this ur advise, pls wat of my case where I have been dated dis girl for the past 5yrs now. I really love her n dat make me trust her until late last year wen i discovered she has been cheating on me to the extend dat she got pregnant in which the other guy came in n claimed d pregnancy but d lady doesnt actually knw who is responsible for it but d guy rush in but i just keep quiet because i knw wat is mine will never depart from me... So, wit time d lady feel ashamed n begged me to help her abort d pregnant in which i vehemently reject the idea but later went to do it on her own. Right now, she want to come back again to me but I dont really knw wat to do right now because I knw I love her so much n she has help me wen I was in sch. now am afraid of being hurt again because I knw wat i went through during d period of whole scenario. I dont knw if I shld go ahead or not and inside me I love her so much but will db past experience make her change... pls advice my Nairalanders. Thanks.

Never tolerate any form of cheating, it is a crass act of disrespect and indiscipline and whoever cheats on you will most likely do so a second time.

I'm ashamed of saying this but after i forgave my ex for cheating on me, she cheated on me the second time with that same man. at that moment that i discovered, she knew it was truly over between us.

don't even give it a second chance to repeat itself, someone who truly loves you wouldn't even cheat on you for first time.
Re: Pls I Need Advice... Urgently by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Vessi:

i did cry. just because i have a penis and balls don't mean i shouldn't cry because I'm a man, nor does crying make me less a man. I'm human and was horribly hurt. hurt was an understatement, i was broken cause it so much changed the perspective from which i viewed love;

no matter the love you show someone, or the money spent thus far or sacrifices made for her, who'd cheat on you, still would go ahead to cheat. what made it most infuriating was that she did it with a wretched dude who i was far wealthier, older and successful than, some say love is blind, but shiiit she really messed up.

why not break up with me first then date on, double dating and cheating on me takes away a measure of respect, dignity for me and for yourself the cheat.

enough said.. sorry if it appeared i was shouting on you, just buried memories being excavated.
Its fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her / My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.