Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (103585 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Notorious cultist terrorizing Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local Government area of Rivers state, Johnson Igwedibia fondly called Don Wanny is dead. The kidnap kingpin and mass murderer, Don Wanny was killed in his hideout in Enugu state, according to report by the Nigerian army.

A combined team of troops of eighty-two Division Nigerian Army Enugu and personnel of DSS Rivers State Command raided the hideout to arrest him and his other accomplices. They attempted to escape through the back exit of the apartment and were shot down by the eagle eyed troops in the process.

A man based in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state was so excited about the news of Don Wanny's death that he had to visit the Military Hospital Mortuary in Port Harcourt to see the corpse before it was deposited. The excited man posed for series of pictures with the corpse.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-poses-with-don-wannys-corpse-after-being-killed-by-troops.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by CplusJason: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Just like the way i will pose with the corpse of a man from Daura troubling and inflicting Nigeria with pains.

#BACK2DAURA

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by biacan(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nawaooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
what kind of morbid swag display with a corpse is this fvckery? angry

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by luckyelems(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
finally don waney never died a hero because he lost all he has and was killed in another mans land. simply call him a fool

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by sarrki(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
I know wan talk

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by aolawale025: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Values are so skewed in Nigeria

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
what kind of morbid swag display with a corpse is this fvckery? angry
If he was responsible for the death of those people in omoku, then he deserves worse treatment both in life and death

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If he was responsible for the death of those people in omoku, then he deserves worse treatment both in life and death

They could have trampled on him or dragged him along the road till his carcass litters the whole town, i don't care because he deserves worse.

However, what is the smiling mumu in the picture hoping to achieve with that display? do you and him know he's endangering his own life because the thug's foot soldiers are still all over ONELGA as we speak and they could target him?

226 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

They could have trampled on him or dragged him along the road till his carcass litters the whole town, i don't care because he deserves worse.

However, what is the smiling mumu in the picture hoping to achieve with that display? do you and him know he's endangering his own life because the thug's foot soldiers are still all over ONELGA as we speak and they could target him?

The guy must have killed his relatives....There is nothing to be afraid again..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Yeligray(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
The end product of these so called hard men is always a shameful death which comes in two ways;
1. Jungle justice
2. Justice by the law

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Penalty82(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Unless those posing with his corpse are security agents they're exposing themselves to danger.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The guy must have killed his relatives....There is nothing to be afraid again..

Well, i wish him luck but i've seen what those guys can do first hand and i tell you it isn't pretty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by EASY39(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is this not the same man that soldier claim they killed in river state some couple of month ago,they said d guy ran a jump inside a river and was shot inside,they claim they carried his corps to one LG sectariate without picture to confirm it.pls am confused oo

29 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Well, i wish him luck but i've seen what those guys can do first hand and i tell you it isn't pretty

I understand your position, but common, those evil guys even kill without provocation... That man must have suffered from their heinous activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Like Nnamdi KANU, Like Don Wanny....

Criminals always die in a shameful way...

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I understand your position, but common, those evil guys even kill without provocation... That man must have suffered from their heinous activities.

Ngene, you don't know these guys like i do. Do you how much i've contributed to ransom some of my friends who are from this thug's kindred yet kidnapped by him and his boys? There's no humiliation they mete out to his corpse that will be enough. I just wish the paparazzi to be careful

19 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Ngene, you don't know these guys like i do. Do you how much i've contributed to ransom some of my friends who are from this thug's kindred yet kidnapped by him and his boys? There's no humiliation they mete out to his corpse that will be enough. I just wish the paparazzi to be careful

Can't they deploy The military there on permanent basis? Declare a state of emergency in the affected local governments until normalcy returns?

4 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Can't they deploy The military there on permanent basis? Declare a state of emergency in the affected local governments until normalcy returns?

I wonder why they've not done that till now but with this episode, i'm sure Don Waney's sprawling compound will become the permanent military base there henceforth otherwise dem just start
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by adeolakemi: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
wine should kick all afonjas out from river state dirty scums
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by naijareferee: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
zero-value-for-human-lives.... These guys were killed without recourse to fair hearing...
What if all the killings were political...
Why was he killed like that without finding out his reasons for killing ordinary people...
Why the urgency to heap blames on this guys...

Nigeria and its state apparatus....Zero professionalism

12 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I wonder why they've not done that till now but with this episode, i'm sure Don Waney's sprawling compound will become the permanent military base there henceforth otherwise dem just start

Exactly.... I Mean, These guys are known, they have operational territories.... The army should condone off those areas and maintain 24hour patrol while making sure there is strict curfew in place from dawn to dusk till all these bandits are napped and executed...
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly.... I Mean, These guys are known, they have operational territories.... The army should condone off those areas and maintain 24hours patrol while making sure there is strict curfew from dawn to dusk till all these bandits are napped and executed...

this guy had political patronage from Wike's govt. Do you know Rivers state executive council members even graced his baby dedication not too long ago?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by agabusta: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Wike and PDP will tag the move political and cry to the high heavens.

The military guys will forget their mandate and objective the following week and start harassing innocent people.

They will start collecting money from Okada and other people struggling to make a living.

One will start seeing people doing frog jump on a regular basis.

Our police force is stretched thin and grossly inadequate and incompetent, until issues go out of hand.

We need to do massive recruitment into the police force or just swallow our pride and go ahead with state police.

The police structure is not just working.

9 Likes

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

this guy had political patronage from Wike's govt. Do you know Rivers state executive council members even graced his baby dedication not too long ago?

That is very bad....I lost all the little respect I had for that tout called governor, the day I tuned to AIT, and heard and saw him asking his supporters who I later learned were the cultists to kill anybody who opposed him in Rivers State...Yes He said it wearing a Cutlass, and the misguided and brainwashed crowd were chanting, hailing and calling him names like "High Tension" "Naked Wike" Otimbodombo, Mr Project and other ungodly nouns..

Tufiakwa!!

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
agabusta:

Wike and PDP will tag the move political and cry to the high heavens.

The military guys will forget their mandate and objective the following week and start harassing innocent people.

They will start collecting money from Okada and other people struggling to make a living.

One will start seeing people doing frog jump on a regular basis.

Our police force is stretched thin and grossly inadequate and incompetent, until issues go out of hand.

We need to do massive recruitment into the police force or just swallow our pride and go ahead with state police.

The police structure is not just working.

So are you suggesting because of the expected demeanor by the military men, we should allow Wike and his gang of murderers to continue to roam the streets of Rivers?

Don't you think they will still turn around and blame Buhari for inaction?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by albacete(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Who inherits the sprawling mansion?
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by agabusta: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

So are you suggesting because of the expected demeanor by the military men, we should allow Wike and his gang of murderers to continue to roam the streets of Rivers?

Don't you think they will still turn around and blame Buhari for inaction?

You are right sha. The violence in that place has warranted the deployment of troops long time before now.

Same with the violence being wrecked by Fulani herdsmen.

But Buhari is just to slow with decisions. I don't know if it is the structure of the presidency that is not making information get to him on time or he is just confused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Donpresh95(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi KANU, Like Don Wanny....

Criminals always die in a shameful way...

Anuohia

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.