Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (7826 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:
No angry.

Na lie, me and you know say she follow tongue

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I plan on being more pro-active. I noticed I've only been reacting to events rather than acting. I plan on fixing that.

How the hell did you get more than 40 likes in just 3 days?? Nairaland boys are too damn thirsty!
aww!!that's nice..

lemme grad first :
grin Owerri is becoming boring to me,,might change location this year wink
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Na lie, me and you know say she follow tongue

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
aww!!that's nice..
lemme grad first : grin Owerri is becoming boring to me,,might change location this year wink

Lol, where you dey go dis gherl? cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Purebeerry:

Lol, I like her shaa...
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Lol, where you dey go dis gherl? cheesy
lool..I think I have more plans which can't be executed in O town really..
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by newslifeop: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Yes I do
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
The very free-minded ones do. The holier than thou kind of friend would rather keep her escapades to herself in order not to be judged or seen as a bad girl. One of the things girls freely discuss is their man than escapades.

Well said. I wonder where the guys saying most of them do, got that from. Women discuss their men mostly, not the sexcapades.
Except the very freeminded ones as you noted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lool..I think I have more plans which can't be executed in O town really..
Involve me nah?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Involve me nah?
loool...if it needs your involvement I will let you know..
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
loool...if it needs your involvement I will let you know..

As far as moni dey involved o. Lol

Are you done with school?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

As far as moni dey involved o. Lol

Are you done with school?
this year ooo grin
after school I go find my way grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
this year ooo grin
after school I go find my way grin
I hope it's not Lagos shaa.. grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I hope it's not Lagos shaa.. grin
lool..Lagos is too busy for me ..
it should be one of the ss states shaa
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lool..Lagos is too busy for me ..
it should be one of the ss states shaa

SS wey dem dey kill people anyhow?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

SS wey dem dey kill people anyhow?
I know right sadsad
my safety is in God's hands..

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
I know right sadsad
my safety is in God's hands..

Carry common sense along too. wink

Remember that move I told you about?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Carry common sense along too. wink

Remember that move I told you about?
lool..I will thanks..
yeah, what about it shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

New year new me gringrin
Well done. grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lool..I will thanks..

yeah, what about it shocked

Didn't work out again. My in-laws death was a major contributor. sad

The major problem I'm having currently is with the hotel I paid for accommodation, dem dey take their papa play.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by OhiOfIhima: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

change this is new year..ubunja undecided
come n gist me abt yours jaree, we can escapade the whole tins together cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Well done. grin
What would one do? grin

You know I was in ph yesterday grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Didn't work out again. My in-laws death was a major contributor. sad

The major problem I'm having currently is with the hotel I paid for accommodation, dem dey take their papa play.
sad really cry

sorry about that dear..

the hotel no wan refund your money shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

sad really cry

sorry about that dear..

the hotel no wan refund your money shocked

I'm not comfy with their terms. They want to refund it in instalments, I don't want that. I want my money complete in one tranche.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm not comfy with their terms. They want to refund it in instalments, I don't want that. I want my money complete in one tranche.
you know it's already in their hands...it will be hard for them to release it like that..

what measure are you taking to ensure the full payment ...?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by phemmyfour: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I plan on being more pro-active. I noticed I've only been reacting to events rather than acting. I plan on fixing that.

How the hell did you get more than 40 likes in just 3 days?? Nairaland boys are too damn thirsty!
Add my own join, its now 45
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

you know it's already in their hands...it will be hard for them to release it like that..

what measure are you taking to ensure the full payment ...?

I know.. that's the thing.

None for now, I've rejected their two attempts to pay it in tranches and they've stopped contacting me. I have a friend in the state that's pestering them. I also told them that the best I can accept is two tranches. I fit manage that one. What I don't want is them refunding my money like it's Crayfish I'm selling, check am out na?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
Add my own join, its now 45

Make una fear God na? cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by xty50(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2018
We do it alot.that kind gist dey sweet especially with my bestie back then.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I know.. that's the thing.

None for now, I've rejected their two attempts to pay it in tranches and they've stopped contacting me. I have a friend in the state that's pestering them. I also told them that the best I can accept is two tranches. I fit manage that one. What I don't want is them refunding my money like it's Crayfish I'm selling, check am out na?
yes I know..cos before you will say jack!!you won't even know how the money disappeared. .

so bad!!
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

yes I know..cos before you will say jack!!you won't even know how the money disappeared. .

so bad!!

Exactly! That's why I refused to accept it at all. Dem send am, I transfer am back to dem cheesy:

Didn't know you're Libra, I'm Libra too grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Martin0(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Well done. grin

Em er kimbraa! I go like to personally talk with yÓu oo!
Op please sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / She Says 'choose Between Me And Football'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.