Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (7825 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

Exactly! That's why I refused to accept it at all. Dem send am, I transfer am back to dem cheesy:

Didn't know you're Libra, I'm Libra too grin
lool...Which date?mine is 3rd
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

yes I know..cos before you will say jack!!you won't even know how the money disappeared. .

so bad!!

Another moniker!
Na wa oo
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo
martin how you ?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lool...Which date?mine is 3rd

9th cheesy
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
martin how you ?
Am fine ooo!
Wetin con still sup again?
U still collect B again?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

9th cheesy
wawu..nice to you wink
Libra king kiss
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

Am fine ooo!
Wetin con still sup again?
U still collect B again?
lool...wanna shed wear grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by IdeyFindWife: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
princechurchill:
If you see how girls analyse guys deeck after sex u will ask God for forgiveness of hearing bad things

That's why I fear Nurses, many of them get potty mouth die. You roll with them, dem fit disvirgin your ears with their raw gists.

Next, prosties talk too but who dey send Ashi's?
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
wawu..nice to you wink
Libra king kiss

We rock! cool
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Martin0(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lool...wanna shed wear grin

Na wa oogringrin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

We rock! cool
big time!!
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
big time!!

48 likes.. these nairaland guys no get joy grin
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

48 likes.. these nairaland guys no get joy grin
undecidedundecided I will mould you oo
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xinzu: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
undecidedundecided I will mould you oo

I just helped you make it 50 grin

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
CyberGypsy:
ma nigga, it a man's world ... we guys are free to talk abt how we banged the hell outta a girl. But the ladies, the way we criticize them this days is alarming. if you think they will come here to share sexcapades or how they share it with their female folks you dey long thing
so u guys know u criticize them a lot? it really getting irritating. yet when they don't talk about their sex lives, u call them pretenders

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Xmen149(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
gals always discuss.even your dick size. thats why they are forever stealing each other's BFs. one brags about her man, unintentionally inspiring another to snag him.
we call it Buy 1 get 1 free.in your GF's group of friends there is always 1 or 2 of them that want to taste your dick.if you can identify her/them you live the life.
oh and 80% chances are your GF's young sister also dreams of your dick.and she is fair game if you are an arsehole like me.

odd but this is so tru cheesy,..i have been in that wind...alot
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Preshy561(f): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

I just helped you make it 50 grin
lmao..funny you.
thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Xinzu:

What would one do? grin

You know I was in ph yesterday grin
And you didn't call me?.
Re: Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? by RedDistrict: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yea some of them do especially if the guy sucked all through the act.
Na th bad testimony's dem dy like to share pass for laffs sakes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls? / How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.