Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. (1653 Views)

Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry / Nairaland Webmasters Section Is Thrash / Nairaland Webmasters Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by gbengs247: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello,
I need the help of webmasters here.
I have a project which I need to accomplish by all means.
I need a registration form that i can tweak to do the following;
1. I want to be able to set maximum number of entries and it should stop accepting entries as soon as the maximum number is reached.

2. I want it to be able to accept entries for more than one program. E.g Program A=20, Program B=21 etc.

3. I need it to be able to count entry even if 1 person is registering for more. I.e if I set max for group A =5 and group B=10. If someone needs to register for A&B, the form should only accept entry if both group are still available.
If one of the group is filled, it should send notification that group A is filled, you can only register for B.

4. I also want to integrate it with e-payment, Such that the people who have registered can pay as soon as they have completed the registration.

I have a WordPress site and I want it to be able to work with my site.

Someone told me to approach Remita and another told me GTB can do it, But I need professionals here to advise on how best I can get it done.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by excanny: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Call/Whatsapp 07030595988. Lets talk.
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by romeo911999: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Complex work there. I think u shud use PayPal or any online money collection system. I am a webmaster but don't know if I can take that task. Check out the social network site I launched 2 weeks ago and pm me if u think I am fit. Site is www.gisthive.com
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by Bolaji21(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
gbengs247:
Hello,
1. I want to be able to set maximum number of entries and it should stop accepting entries as soon as the maximum number is reached.

2. I want it to be able to accept entries for more than one program. E.g Program A=20, Program B=21 etc.

3. I need it to be able to count entry even if 1 person is registering for more. I.e if I set max for group A =5 and group B=10. If someone needs to register for A&B, the form should only accept entry if both group are still available.
If one of the group is filled, it should send notification that group A is filled, you can only register for B.

4. I also want to integrate it with e-payment, Such that the people who have registered can pay as soon as they have completed the registration.

Someone told me to approach Remita and another told me GTB can do it, But I need professionals here to advise on how best I can get it done.

Thank you.
What you're trying to do is quite easy to implement with php.
As regards the payment integration, Paystack.com has made life easy for developers.
Just register on Paystack.com and submit your CAC to get the API.
Integrating custom php scripts with a WordPress website is no big deal. We'll use htaccess to prevent conflicts.
I can get it all done for you within 24 hours. I
Let's talk on adeademi2@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by donsheddy1(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2018
gbengs247:
Hello,

Thank you.
contact 08031975415
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by Webman007: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2018
JS and PHP stuff
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by gbengs247: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't know PHP...please is it something I can quickly learn in a few days?
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by havilahconsults: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
gbengs247:
I don't know PHP...please is it something I can quickly learn in a few days?

To be very honest, I don't think you can learn PHP in a few days.

Let the job out. We will develop it at an affordable price.

Contact Havilah Consults for the best reserved service. See my signature below for my contact information.
Re: I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. by osayande722(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
gbengs247:
Hello,

Thank you.

you just have to search for the right plugin

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Criticism Of Nta Website / Problem With Gigalayer: I Need Help / Which CMS Is Best For Building An Online Business Directory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.