Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation (451 Views)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation? / Question To Those Who Believe In Reincarnation / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by cordert11: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do you think such exist
Re: Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by EmperorHarry: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't believe in re-incarnation....
But I think the 1st law of thermodynamics would somehow support that theory in my view...What is the reason for your question?
Re: Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by ifenes(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Belief ? No. Do I know, yes. However, reincarnation is subject to time, otherwise every possible lives a soul can experience is all happening now.
Re: Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2018
My mum says I mentioned my grandmother I had never met before and told her I was the person when I was only 3 years old !!!
Re: Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by DONADAMS(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2018
hmmmmmm...lemme observe
Re: Do U Guys Believe In Reincarnation by Dohgon(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2018
1acre:
My mum says I mentioned my grandmother I had never met before and told her I was the person when I was only 3 years old !!!

I don’t believe in reincarnation but I do believe that Spirits and Ghosts exist all around us. A new life is a blank Soul that are easier to be affected by Ghosts and Spirits. Spirits are completely abstract while Ghosts are semi-abstract. Both cannot come back to the real world but they can send messages by code such as in dreams. Your grandmother may have done just that to let your mom know that she is still here experiencing the energy of the living.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet "T B Joshua’s" Prophesies For 2018 Via Synagogue Church Of All Nation / God Is God, He Does Whatever Pleases Him. / What A Time To Be Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.