Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43794 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Factfinder1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Facebook famous slay king Emmanuel kings has dropped a 2018 bombshell advice to his followers to avoid multiple sexual partners do you agree with him.

Most downfalls of men are caused by multiple girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter, not every girl has a good spirit!! Likewise ladies too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Jochabed(f): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Raw truth.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Evablizin(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
sad

Powerful words,slayking tell them please. Is as if sleeping around is the calling of some people.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by iamJ(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl like that, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i was scared but i still invested sperm into her life, let the demons come let me see

Evablizin:
grin

Kikikiki,tell them please.
Jochabed:
Raw truth.

so there are demons inside una?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Evablizin(f): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i fear but i still invest sperm into her life, let the demon come let me see

so there are demons inside una?

Likewise men and ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by taylor88(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
at the rate at which konji grips man's waist on festive periods especially if u broke

I can sex a live mermaid

God brings and he takes

Toto i came from so if i go back from there i think nature and normality has taken its course

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by taylor88(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Powerful words,slayking tell them please. Is as if sleeping around is the calling of some people.

Who are we sleeping with

Who are our downfalls

Mind ursef

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Kenzico(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin

Well, I pray before I have sex so I get any transferable demons backfired

tongue Who gives a flying fucckk

32 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by crisisexpert321(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
The raw truth is spoken. Most people don't understand the spiritual realm

Only one wrong lady can make things bad. Too many sex partners create obstacles in your physical life.

Get my audio tapes - The negative. Dr Ano

22 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Elparaiso(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
What nonsense is this? This stupid African mentality sef.

7 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Elparaiso(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kenzico:
grin

grin Prayer before sex? Man you're crazy o

71 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by EmyLeo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
this one has slept with karishika, lol..

##next time, you will learn and also practice the word called self_control..

6 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by squarelead(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sincerely, the best thing is abstinence, it prevents you from physically and spiritually STDs.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ubunja(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
loving one woman makes you easy to manipulate.
clever men have many GFs.and have Backup Chicks too. never rely on 1 gal you'll be toast.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by MhizzAJ(f): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2018
True!!

Most people really don't know that sex is spiritual....And that's how most people invite demons into their lives in the process

Guys that go about fuçking every hole should take note and be very careful.

The best is even to zip up till wedding night

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
The more religious people are is inversely proportional to how logical and how much common sense they'd have.

- Alexistaiwo (2017)

10 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
This is the most dumb myth and Superstitions believed by many religious people, even religious women believe they have silly spirit in them.

Blaming your downfall on sex is irrational, you are the cause of your downfall not from the sex you had with girls(you're only at risk of contacting STDs), you sleep with a girl, you don't sleep with a girl there will surely be some unfortunate and fortunate time for every each of us, that's just the reality.

People should grow up from these Superstitions!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by dynicks(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2018
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall(in wisdom and in riches)...." just me thinking out loud"

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by MrPresident1: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Thisis2raw(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2018
. 100% true, money you'll use in investing wisely. Will just be wasting

4 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Aremu01(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2018
We don hear

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by notoriousbabe: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Mhizkel(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
True, but they never listen
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by niggi4life(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
YES, I strongly agree with the OP.

Most of these girls you see all over are not ordinary human, even some of them(the girls) dont know they are possessed, You as a guy will climb them and have a "nice time" with them, not knowing that your destiny had been traded for woes and failures.

I pray guys should shine their eyes this new year, more focus on success and lesser focus on women, except when you are married and you know at least you are focusing on a Family

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Kenzico:
grin

funniest thing i have heard this year....
Guy, dont try it, make God no vex for you!
Lol.....

The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by midehi2(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Fact
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Pavore9: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
ubunja:
loving one woman makes you easy to manipulate.
clever men have many GFs.and have Backup Chicks too. never rely on 1 gal you'll be toast.

Hmm....I guess you have an idea on how King Solomon ended up being manipulated into different directions! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
Same with guys too.

You sleep with some guys and doors begin to open for you.

You sleep with some other guys and doors begin to close for you.
just like my ex boyfriend that you snatched from me few years ago tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.