Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (43795 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by PETUK(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
If a woman does not kill a man, he will live longer than Methuselah
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
they should continue sleeping around...
God save my husby from the hands of karashika
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by lloyds(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Am not a pastor, but he saying the raw and obvious truth!

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by mmsen: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Africans think everything is 'spiritual'.

If a woman you sleep with gets angry and starts spreading rumors about you (which many of them do) that is not a 'spiritual' attack.

Likewise when a girl becomes pregnant - there is nothing 'spiritual' about procreation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by buchilino(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
D DAY I REALIZED DIS TRUTH, I HAVE BEEN TRYING 2 STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by bedspread: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
HIGHLY SPIRITUAL

Every other sin is a kind of External, But the act of Immorality, Fornication and adultery is AGAINST ONES BODY.....

The Moment u fornicate with a guy/lady you take in a Measure of the spirit of that person...

So many guys/ladies are walking with legions of Spirits...

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Benekruku(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
You still cant take away the fact that sex is sweet, especially without condoms.

4 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
silly african mentality

3 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
iamJ:
stories that touch, i have slept with many girls, only once did fear catch me, one edo girl, she said that she doesnt sleep inside the bed, that she must sleep close to the edge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i fear but i still invest sperm into her life, let the demon come let me see

so there are demons inside una?

Beware!

This guy is a satanic agent out to prevent people from taking caution by typing delusion inspired bullshit as personal life experience.

4 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2018
I do cover myself with the blood of Jesus grin grin grin
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Holak: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Not as if I encourage people sleeping around but the effect of multiple girlfriends does not affect someone's downfall spiritually. If you talk about the effects in terms of spending money on them, spending time or contracting an ailment that could destroy the man, I will hear. Most successful people keep multiple partners, so spare us of all this spiritual coatings of every issue.

7 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2018
mmsen:
Africans think everything is 'spiritual'.

If a woman you sleep with gets angry and starts spreading rumors about you (which many of them do) that is not a 'spiritual' attack.

Likewise when a girl becomes pregnant - there is nothing 'spiritual' about procreation.

Another Satanist.

They will try to make you think there is nothing spiritual about sex.

In fact, to them nothing is spiritual.

Beware!

2 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by bayocanny: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Story for the gods...Op, dey there make pant dey wear you grin
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Snow02: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
OK but I'm more concerned about the gay looking nigga saying this WTF is he putting on his head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Holak:
Not as if I encourage people sleeping around but the effect of multiple girlfriends does not affect someone's downfall spiritually. If you talk about the effects in terms of spending money on them, spending time or contracting an ailment that could destroy the man, I will hear. Most successful people keep multiple partners, so spare us of all this spiritual coatings of every issue.

Those 'successful people' are not ordinary people. Sleeping around may be part of their ritual.

3 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Snow02: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
OK but I'm more concerned about the gay looking nigga saying this WTF is he putting on his head??
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Boss13: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
crisisexpert321:
The raw truth is spoken. Most people don't understand the spiritual realm

Only one wrong lady can make things bad. Too many sex partners create obstacles in your physical life.

Get my audio tapes - The negative. Dr Ano

Multiple sex partners is not ideal. It increases the risk of sexual tranmitted diseases. It is also a wasteful venture financially and a time consuming activity. These are the physical things having multiple sex partners can cause.

Must everything be tied to spiritual things in Nigeria? Tired of this country and people’s mindsets.

6 Likes

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
they should continue sleeping around...
God save my husby from the hands of karashika

r u also faithful sincerely?

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by bedspread: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
bjhaid:
silly african mentality
Silly SPIRTUAL Blindness
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by AverageAnnie(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
they don't know it..... Have the fun with the one right person, that's your husband or wife..

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by highchief1: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Jochabed:
Raw truth.
this one na water girl
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Jelal0007(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Evablizin:
sad

Powerful words,slayking tell them please. Is as if sleeping around is the calling of some people.
Slay queens nkor?
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by highchief1: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
at the rate at which konji grips man's waist on festive periods especially if u broke

I can sex a live mermaid

God brings and he takes

Toto i came from so if i go back from there i think nature and normality has taken its course
no need
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by delishpot: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall...." just me thinking out loud"

You sure? Read 1st king cheaper 11

His blind love for women made him almost lose God's favour.
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by newslifeop: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Really
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ModsWillKillNL: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
tintingz:
This is the most dumb myth and Superstitions believed by many religious people, even religious women believe they have silly spirit in them.

Blaming your downfall on sex is irrational, you are the caused of your downfall not from the sex you had with girls with spirits, you sleep with a girl, you don't sleep with a girl there will surely be some unfortunate and fortunate time for every each of us, that's just the reality.
People should grow up from the Superstitions!

To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
-Romans 6:13

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ivolt: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Another Satanist.

They will try to make you think there is nothing spiritual about sex.

In fact, to them nothing is spiritual.

Beware!

You are suffering from delusion. There are no demons or spirits anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Deo1986(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2018
dynicks:
and oga solomon never experienced any downfall...." just me thinking out loud"
You just hit the nail on the head grin

1 Like

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by highchief1: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
True!!
i have always known u are a marine girl Zgod pass una
Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by ehix89(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Why doesn't this theory applies to our politician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" by Preshy561(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Randy91:

r u also faithful sincerely?
you don't need to know...
it's between my husband and me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.