Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Build Me An Online Boutique. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Build Me An Online Boutique. (873 Views)

Need Someone To Build Me This: / Looking For A Very Very Affordable Web Developer To Build Me a Quick Site / Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Me An Online Boutique. by bebe2(f): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hi, I need someone to build an online boutique for business.

It has to be very affordable as this is a new business.

Pls if u need more information just quote me, am very transparent and will answer most questions here to so others can contribute too.

Tnks

1 Like

Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by romeo911999: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
bebe2:

Pls if u need more information just quote me, am very transparent and will answer most questions here to so others can contribute too.

Tnks

It is a complex thing to do, especially when it comes to receiving payment. How do you intend to deliver the goods to your customers? Check out site I created from scratch www.gisthive.com and message if u think I'm good. � wink cool smiley
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by InfluentialC: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks
If you are serious about it.... send a pm so we discuss better
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by bebe2(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2018
romeo911999:

It is a complex thing to do, especially when it comes to receiving payment. How do you intend to deliver the goods to your customers? Check out site I created from scratch www.gisthive.com and message if u think I'm good. � wink cool smiley

Am not in Nigeria, so PayPal, depit and credit cards will be accepted.
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by DeLaker(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Call or WhatsApp: 09022711373 I can help you get it done in no time, check www.shopinariaria.com I can develop such type for you... beep me for the price trust me it's affordable

1 Like

Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by websiteguru30: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2018
u can call or WhatsApp me on 08022804449 for the project. hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by Donald3d(m): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks
Hello I can create a professional and affordable one for you, with beautiful layout to represent your business.
I am also a digital marketer so I would give you tips on how to make the site sell well
You would benefit quite a lot from me at a good price ,hope to hear from you soon

info AAT donald.com.ng
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by bebe2(f): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Donald3d:

Hello I can create a professional and affordable one for you, with beautiful layout to represent your business.
I am also a digital marketer so I would give you tips on how to make the site sell well
You would benefit quite a lot from me at a good price ,hope to hear from you soon

info AAT donald.com.ng

Hi , I Assume that website above is urs??
Is that phone number on WhatsApp??
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by Donald3d(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
bebe2:

Hi , I Assume that website above is urs?? Is that phone number on WhatsApp??
Yes ma'am its on WhatsApp 08182346055
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by mcqwerty(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Hi, I can deliver what you want but you should understand that a website is just a part of a digital strategy.

There are billions of web pages on the web. Don't be part of the statistics.

Get an e-commerce website which will be optimized for speed, security, usability, search engine and customer conversion.

Contact me if you are interested.
Email in signature below.
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by realestyomi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks

You can contact mitigate technologies and check out our website mitigatetech.com.ng for more information.
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by fghanni(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by GreatManBee: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks
Still searching or you're good?
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by samueloduoye(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2018
I can help you craft an amazing and user-friendly e-commerce for your boutique business.

You can check out these samples: dahaven.com, legacymedia.ng

Let's talk via WhatsApp or Phone to fully discuss the specifications: 08067987422

bebe2:

Tnks
Re: Build Me An Online Boutique. by RealLordZeus(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
bebe2:

Tnks
Hi, chat me up on WhatsApp, 0.8.0.88922994

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone Who Has Paypal Fund For Online Transaction / Missed - How To Get Free 500mb On Your Mtn Sim Using Mymtn App / A Gift For Any One That Can Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.