Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. (1648 Views)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:
what should I do to take away the pain of break up..
I and my lady parted yesterday after 5yrs of confused relationship. Am deeply in pain, what should I do to take away the pain? Am just filled with loneliness and emptiness.
get busy bro..slowly it wld fade.was like u last yr april.tot it won't end,now i jst see her as a friend.no more feelings
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by thowbie7ven(m): 3:49am On Jan 08, 2018
OP, sniper don finish for market?...you wan kill yourself untop Woman matter...I pity your life ooo
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by damesilver(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:
what should I do to take away the pain of break up..
I and my lady parted yesterday after 5yrs of confused relationship. Am deeply in pain, what should I do to take away the pain? Am just filled with loneliness and emptiness.

Sorry for your loss, sir.

Now please dont hold back the tears. Take enough time to cry. Nothing shameful about it. We all do cry at some point in our lives. It doesn't make you less of a man. Don't try to resist it. Accept your situation right now. Resistance will reinforce persistence, creating more pain.

Then realise that with the passage of time, you will get over it. Yes.

You can call friends, too, for consolation. There's time for everything and "this too shall pass."

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Konji don finish dis one
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Elparaiso(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Konji don finish dis one

cheesy he no mention konji na
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by ololade894(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2022
herbaylove:
It's so normal to feel pain, coz 5years aint beans, fragments of her re on ur phone, in ur house, even in ur head, so it will take a little time to heal, coz even wen u hear som1 call her name near u it will call ur brain to action and u will tink abt her.
My advice is; bros, dere exist millions of gals out dere, more beautiful, more appreciative, nd more loving dan she cud ever be, who re ready in a blink of an eye 2b wit u, so stop tinkn abt it, nd move on bros. All is well with you
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by ololade894(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2022
herbaylove:
It's so normal to feel pain, coz 5years aint beans, fragments of her re on ur phone, in ur house, even in ur head, so it will take a little time to heal, coz even wen u hear som1 call her name near u it will call ur brain to action and u will tink abt her.
My advice is; bros, dere exist millions of gals out dere, more beautiful, more appreciative, nd more loving dan she cud ever be, who re ready in a blink of an eye 2b wit u, so stop tinkn abt it, nd move on bros. All is well with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? / How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.