Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? (1890 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / 10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You. / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

cool!!.........was scared you might prolly not who any of my ex-sobriquets

can i tell you a secret.......i havent told anyone this (what ama 'bout to tell you) since it became a secret in 2017 embarassed
Lol go for it
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by richythePH(f): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol go for it

okay
but first promise you wont mock me cos it's quite embarrassing embarassed
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

okay

but first promise you wont mock me cos it's quite embarrassing embarassed
I would never grin
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Bacteriologist(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Verses to support why the man is to protect and defend and why the woman is tender and to support. Can you hear yourself? Your sense is drained bro.

When u get ur gf, submit to her and let her be ur man ok?

RadicallyBlunt:

In which verse is it written that hair must grow in ur pubis at puberty?

Whether u believe it or not, God made it that way. No bible verse is needed for that. Except u made it yourself. Same applies to what we're arguing about.

ubunja:

all i hear is excuses when im expecting verses to support your first statement.
dont make me wait.

Ephesians: Chapter 5 verses

22. Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.

23. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

24. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Ephesians: Chapter 5 verses

22. Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.

23. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

24. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Mr teenage biologist, all you've quoted is about husband and wife.

The op said a guy and a lady dating each other, not married couples.

I wasn't so daft not to know what to quote. I didn't quote because the op did not say husband and wife. A woman is not your wife until you've taken her to the altar. Understood?
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by richythePH(f): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

I would never grin

grin
okay the thing is i've been crushing.....from even ur heavy norks
being an e-introvert i kept it all bottled up 'cause i know
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2018
richythePH:

grin
okay the thing is i've been crushing on you since november 2017 embarassed
i have so crushed on you that all ur body members in embedded in my memory.....from ur lovely eyes to ur soft lips and even ur heavy norks lipsrsealed

being an e-introvert i kept it all bottled up 'cause i know i told you, you wouldnt allow me send you a mail and then get your digits lipsrsealed
Aww, thanks so much sweetie smiley

I'm a bit of an introvert too so I understand smiley

Heard you had a bit of an accident last year, hope you're a lot better and happy new year kiss
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by richythePH(f): 2:07am On Jan 08, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Aww, thanks so much sweetie smiley

I'm a bit of an introvert too so I understand smiley

Heard you had a bit of an accident last year, hope you're a lot better and happy new year kiss

yea i did but i'm fine now.....and same here smiley

okay so i'm done with the 1st and most difficult step (which involved swallowing my fvcked up ego and opening up)..........permission to skip the 2nd step and moveover to the 3rd step (pm)? grin
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Bacteriologist(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Mr teenage biologist, all you've quoted is about husband and wife.

The op said a guy and a lady dating each other, not married couples.

I wasn't so daft not to know what to quote. I didn't quote because the op did not say husband and wife. A woman is not your wife until you've taken her to the altar. Understood?

What a laughable response?

So what applies to dating doesn't apply to marriage? Your analogy means that the Bible commands submissiveness only AFTER MARRIAGE? So the lady and the guy can act however they like during courtship and can begin to follow what the Bible says only when they've finally tied the knot?

What then is the essence of dating/courtship?

Sorry sir, you failed to make sense.
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:

What a laughable response?

So what applies to dating doesn't apply to marriage? Your analogy means that the Bible commands submissiveness only AFTER MARRIAGE? So the lady and the guy can act however they like during courtship and can begin to follow what the Bible says only when they've finally tied the knot?

What then is the essence of dating/courtship?

Sorry sir, you failed to make sense.
Little boy read and understand my previous posts before hopping frogwise into conclusion....i wasnt of the opinion that the lady shd submit to d guy bcus d bible says so. I was of the opinion to let nature have its way...shine ur eye and shine ur brain with it. The essense of your own courtship made sense to you because you're religious.

It doesnt to some even on this Nairaland including the aethists and feminists. Not everybody believes in ur submission principle.

Im not against ur opinion as a religious christian but when presenting an opinion next time perhaps in a speech, consider more the view of the listeners and less of the view of yourself. That how to be presentable ok?
Re: Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

There are many but I won't quote bcus I mentioned God as a creator not in d name of any religion.

Nice reply. I was about to say wise words. Then I looked at your signature and smiled. God bless u bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Love & You Hate! Hmm Mm! / A Lady Complains That Her Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.