Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Your Adsense Account May Never Get Approved By Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Adsense Account May Never Get Approved By Google (408 Views)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet / How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Adsense Account May Never Get Approved By Google by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2018
WHY YOU MAY NEVER GET ADSENSE APPROVAL

5.YOU NEVER BOTHER TO READ GOOGLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROPERLY

Most newbie bloggers never take time to read google terms and conditions.They just click the i agree button.I also exhibited the same thing last year when i started blogging,Till one day i decided to go through the proper terms and conditions of google adsense only then I discovered google has a strict policy on adsense.That same day i began to delete all adult contents from my site ,likewise violence videos and erotic stories.With adult content on your site you can never ever get google adsense.

4.VERY LOW UNIQUE VISITORS-

Adsense doesn't really depend on traffic but mainly unique visitors.What are unique visitors?These are people that come to your website directly from search engines and not through referrers like facebook,nairaland etc.And when they visit your website they check out more than one page.With A low rate of unique visitors such as 10 or 5,you will never get adsense approval if you don't have 20 or more unique visitors.

3. Insufficient Content-

You need to have upto 30 posts or more with not less than 300 words ,Some blogs have upto 300 posts and still no adsense approval because they don't have content.When we talk of content we talk of text and not images.If you like have upto 1000 images on your blog .Without text content you are going no where.

2.Bad User Experience-

You should provide a good and quality navigation way,so people visting your site will be able to search for the things they are looking for and also find it easy to move around your website,Your website should be User friendly.

1.Bad Website design-

It baffles me when newbie bloggers complain about not getting adsense approval, my blogger friend AMMAR ALI once said-Blogs which are poorly designed and are hard for the visitors to understand gets rejected by Google AdSense. You must have a good and neat design which comforts the eye and is beautiful in the look.Some Blogs are so rough and badly designed you regret visiting them.

conclusion

To sum up, getting an AdSense approved isn't generally hard in the event that you have a quality site that is centered more around quality content, optimized for search engines, makes use of a good design and with good number of visitors. Since that is the thing that Google needs from its publishers.

Try to do these things before applying for Google AdSense. I figure these are not very hard.

cc:lalasticlala

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/tutorials/get-adsense-approval/

Re: Why Your Adsense Account May Never Get Approved By Google by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Why Your Adsense Account May Never Get Approved By Google by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan, Sango, Bodija, Register For Web Development Training At A Softtech Ict / How To Hide Your Self Clicking From Adsense / For Payoneer Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.