Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More (64369 Views)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 'champagne Gold' Unboxing And Full Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by edewojames(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Introduction
Here comes the Infinix Note 4. It comes with a 2.5D glass. And it is powered by XOS 2.2 and Android 7 Nougat. A juicy battery capacity of 4,300 mAh with fast charge. Just 5 minute charge will give you two hours of calls and six hours of offline music.

You can buy the Infinix Note 4 at any phone store close to you including eCommerce stores. The smartphone is a middle budget phone and the price starts from N50,000 and above.

Design
The Infinix Note 4 weigh 198 gram. The dimensions are 159mm × 78.8mm × 8.4mm. The screen size is 5.7 inches and 16 million colours. It comes in Ice blue, Milan black and Champagne Gold colours. The resolution is 1920 × 1080 pixel with FHD IPS LCD Capacity Touchscreen.

Hardware
The chipset is from Mediatek MTK6753. It's CPU is 1.3 GHz Octa core and 64bit Architecture. The GPU is Mali T720 MP3 450MHz.

Software
The operating system is XOS 2.2 base on Android 7.0.

Camera
The rear camera is 13MP, with dual flash. The front camera is 8MP with flash.

Memory
It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM or 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM as internal storage. External storage of at most 128GB.

Battery
The battery capacity is 4,300 mAh (3A) with fast charge.

Network
There is a 2G, 3G and 4G network.

Connectivity
There is WIFI connection, Bluetooth 4.2, dual micro sim card slot.

Sensor
G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Compass and Ambient light Sensor.

Assistant
Its uses Google Assistant

Security
Fingerprint scanner. You can install antivirus apps.

What's in the box
The phone, power adapter, USB-Cable, earphone, user guide, and Jelly Case.

http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2018/01/infinix-note-4-review-price-and-more.html

1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2018
op... snap the front and back camera.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Jinyjagz(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2018
datz wat I'm using... sweet phone

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Reeb: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Jinyjagz:
Can you give some screenshots of the phone please?
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by prospiraps(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
drop d pics
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Jinyjagz(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Reeb:
datz d front camera..
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Jinyjagz(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Reeb:
front camera..d finger print sensor is on d home key button

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Olapeter05(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018

Make N1500 By Writing Online Exam by Iqleague HOW TO; Goto - iqleague.org.ng Create a new account if not registered. Verify your account from your email (Unverified accounts will be deleted within 24hrs). After verification, you will be required to make payment. - Payment can be made by using your Debit/Credit card (Visa,Verve and Master Card). Immediately after your payment is made your account will be activated automatically. - Amount to be deducted from Debit/Credit card is NGN300. After successful payment and activation, you will be entitled to write a practice exam just for preparation for the main exam. - All user are to answer 20 questions (1 mark each) for 10 minutes. After the exam, results will be posted an hour later(All users will be notified by SMS when this is done). To win the grand prize of NGN1500 you MUST have at least 12 marks out 20 marks. Money of users who subscribed and missed the exam will be refunded. All user who scored up to the required mark will be Credited/Payed after the exam is concluded, Within 24 hours. Please note - registration starts on 8th of January.

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by heykims(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jinyjagz:

How much u get am?
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
heykims:

How much u get am?
Got mine Note 4pro (3gig ram and 32gig ROM without the pen) for 59k
18 Months warranty and 50% off if anything happens to the screen.
3chub.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
AryaSand:

Got mine Note 4pro (3gig ram and 32gig ROM without the pen) for 59k
18 Months warranty and 50% off if anything happens to the screen.
3chub.

Note 4 pro is sold around 70k upward you won't see any person to sell for you at that price, except u bought it hand to hand
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
You're
thesettingz:

Note 4 pro is sold around 70k upward you won't see any person to sell for you at that price, except u bought it hand to hand
Still have my reciept. Bought it at 3chub in Lagos. Brand new for 59k with 18months warranty.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
AryaSand:
You're
Still have my reciept. Bought it at 3chub in Lagos. Brand new for 59k with 18months warranty.
Supports glo 4g?
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
AryaSand:
You're

Maybe not note 4 pro
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by laudate: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Infinix Note 4 has been plagued by battery issues. Goggle it. I have one that is less than 8 months old, and the battery is already having issues.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Abhiolar(f): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2018
What Type Of Phone Can I Get 4 25k? With Gud Battery Either Uk Used Or Brand New.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Areaboyfriend:

Supports glo 4g?
Yes. That's what I use. Just go to 3chub and make enquiry don't let Antone scam you online.
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
AryaSand:
You're

Snap it let see and even the device too

See another review of the said deuce here

https://www.nairaland.com/4278566/infinix-note-4-pro-dna
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Jinyjagz(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
thesettingz:

Maybe not note 4 pro
Bros..I also bought mine 59k without the Pen @3chub
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
thesettingz:

Snap it let see and even the device too

See another review of the said deuce here

https://www.nairaland.com/4278566/infinix-note-4-pro-dna
That's it. I'll try and snap the phone soon.I don't have another device to snap it with.

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Jinyjagz:
Bros..I also bought mine 59k without the Pen @3chub
Thank you for confirming my story.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Biggerbros234: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
wich tym is hot 5 pro be released naa
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Biggerbros234: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
wen will they release hot 5 pro naa
Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by AjiAmu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
AryaSand:

That's it. I'll try and snap the phone soon.I don't have another device to snap it with.
This is clearly the note 4(3gig ram & 32gig rom version) not the note 4 pro

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
AryaSand:

I talk am that's note 4 3gig ram not note 4 pro

Am also using the same device has urs

The last picture is a picture of the said note 4pr0 see differences urself

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by laudate: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
thesettingz:
I talk am that's note 4 3gig ram not note 4 pro

Am also using the same device has urs

The last picture is a picture of the said note 4pr0 see differences urself
Are you being paid to advertise this phone? Because you need to let everybody also know, that the battery issues on the phone are real, and when it starts you will think you have been jinxed. Even their after-sales service is very poor...

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by Stevengold(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Note 4 front camera �

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More by thesettingz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
laudate:

Are you being paid to advertise this phone? Because you need to let everybody also know, that the battery issues on the phone are real, and when it starts you will think you have been jinxed. Even their after-sales service is very poor...

What's this one saying now, am trying so hard to correct someone opinion about having an infinix note instead of note 4 pro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.