Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

DPR Should Come To Our Aid In Ondo City. Petrol Still Sells For N220!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Should Come To Our Aid In Ondo City. Petrol Still Sells For N220!!! (342 Views)

The Nigerian Gov.t Should Come To Our Aid In Saudi Arabia We Are Slaves Here / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals / Is Petrol Still Subsidized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DPR Should Come To Our Aid In Ondo City. Petrol Still Sells For N220!!! by mrlycan: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
This is not funny anymore. Going to work daily costs N150, Now i have to fork out 400 daily. All filling stations except Bovas still sells for N200- N220. I discovered that the DPR workers here have been compromised. They come and seal the stations and when they leave, they return back to the N200-N220 per litre. Taxi drivers are using this to extort us. Please help us get this out. Ondo City people are very greedy. Please nairaland Help us before we spend all our money on transport fare.

List of filling stations still selling for N200 - N220
1.Olib Petrol - Oka
2.Florry Mummy- Oke Odunwo
3.Nipco - Odojomu
4. Total - Yaba

And so many others i cant remember now. Except for BOVAS that sells for the control price.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Politicise Herdsmen’s Killings – VP Osinbajo / Nigerian Students And Youth Congress Frowns Against Zoning / What Are The Governors Right's On Security Of The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.