Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together (19331 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Why It Is So Hard To Quit Masturbation And How To Stop Masturbating / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by BertSec: 11:24am On May 01, 2018
bbyby01:
Month of April gone. Still no wanking.
There were times I almost did it. A girl just decided to send me nudes.
I just got up and walked out of the house.
That was how I was saved that day.
Laugh wan kill me die...more like devil decided to send you nudes...Hot flaming nudes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Dreaymil: 4:26pm On May 01, 2018
Please, add me to the group too ooo. I am also facing the same challenge. 08186243938
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Skillzthebadguy(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2018
Is the group still on
Add me 08112231981
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by CyberWolf: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
It’s all about self control.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by simplemusic(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2018
add me too 07016904464 thanks
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by bbyby01: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
BertSec:
Laugh wan kill me die...more like devil decided to send you nudes...Hot flaming nudes. grin grin
Na so o.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by columbus007(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2018

You don't need to take any drug. Just continue eating a healthy balanced diet. The human body replenishes itself naturally.

So don't worry about the loads of sperm you think you've lost wink you never really lost it. cool
wow,this got me.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by bbyby01: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello guys. The late part of may and this june was a black one for me. After several months, I fell. I masturbated and I did it again and again. Though I have not gotten to the point of uncontrollable masturbation. I'm gonna try to keep clean for a month and then continue counting from there.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by simplemusic(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
that's good to know I dey ur back dey support you.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by whogoesthere: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
bbyby01:
Hello guys. The late part of may and this june was a black one for me. After several months, I fell. I masturbated and I did it again and again. Though I have not gotten to the point of uncontrollable masturbation. I'm gonna try to keep clean for a month and then continue counting from there.
It's not easy bro, it takes serious determination to do this. I also fell after several months but I started another count down again........more determined this time
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by theGigolo: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello guys good morning,

When I made my first comment here I was finding it hard to stop masturbation and was seriously addicted, lemme tell you about my journey so far.

I had tried in the past to quit this evil habit but it never really worked so I decided to masturbate once in 3days it was hard at first but I continued it, this was back in February.

Fast forward to march I now had a girlfriend although she is/was a virgin and my sexual urges were off the roof but I perceviered nonetheless till the last week of march when she promised me she was coming over to my place, truth is I was overjoyed and I told myself sex is gonna happen no matter what. After waiting for what seems like forever she never came and I once again relapsed.

On that note I broke up the relationship and moved on, I started again in April 1st after a week of non stop capping. Before the end of April I had lose my sister, my friends, my confidence, my charming personality, I looked pale/sick all my eyes were sunken and I didn't even have strength to to anything, after then I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me to stop anymore.

The 3rd and 4th week is kinda hard cos your body will start having withdrawal symptoms like shaking, you'd become jittery and have little anxiety.

Week 6, the urge is back even stronger and you have erections even while looking at boring nta news all in a bid for your body to expel semen, and wet dreams will become a frequent occurrencr, just a heads up.

Week 8, you'd feel almost nothing, like no sexual urge of any kind, you'd start thinking of what you have lost over the years and trying to recover but if you have been like me that had been at it for 8yrs + then your body will need more time to heal properly, the back pain will start going gradually, the pain you feel in your brain whenever you try to think, not autopilot thinking o, I mean heavy duty thinking and assimilation would be gone and you might feel a slight pain here n there when you try but at least its better than before.

Week 12 and still no girlfriend, you'd start to feel sexual urge but this time its different, you start noticing the beautiful ladies around you, did I mention you'd become eye candy to the female folks? Everyone want to look you in the eye, some even throw a smile or two your way, you'd feel the need for a deeper kind of relationship and you'd become more radiant.

I am currently in week 12 now so I hope to drop another update like this one in September by the grace of God.

Lemme tell you, you'd sleep a lot during this first 2 to 7weeks so its totally normal, the body is just trying to repair itself after we had recked it over the years.

I think its better if you are single during this period cos you need to keep that sperm inside your body to notice this changes. Not a fact but it sure worked for me.

7 Likes

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
bbyby01:
I need the link to the Whatsapp group. After so many relapses. I need to stop for good

1 Like

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by selfwife(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2018
how can a lady stop?
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by simplemusic(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2018
selfwife:
how can a lady stop?
same way for men too just stop doing it.it will be hard but you can stop.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by 5ircreepy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Someone share the whatsapp or telegram chat link please.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by itunuoluwa4490: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
How do you plan going about it

44 Likes

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Mokenano: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018
bbyby01:
The addictive effects of masturbation is stronger than weed or cigarettes. This is because masturbation is done in the secret and that makes you free from the court of public opinion, this and the immense pleasure the act offers makes it difficult to let go.
I started masturbation at an early age. Precisely when I was in primary 5, I was standing by the window and looking outside the school when my dick accidentally pressed against the wall. It felt good and I stood there for a while doing it. Since then I have been masturbating in several different ways. (for about 20 years now).
Masturbation has Undoubtedly left several negative effects on me. The feeling of guit and self hate, an unhealthy self esteem, lack of pleasure from sex which sometimes lead to erectile dysfunction because you are not interested in it, distortion of the penis and also general body weakness and tiredness.
Have I tried quitting? Yes. Several times. The longest I went was 3 months. With the coming of the new year, I have decided enough is enough. I'm going to quit masturbation this year. It's a dirty act.
There's a a saying that if you want to go far on a journey go with someone, the reason I haven't been able to quit is because I have been doing it alone. This is the reason why I am bringing this here. For those who are in the same boat with me, let's row our boat together and I believe we will go far in our journey. Let us come together on this thread, whether male or female. Share our stories, encourage ourselves, share our challenges and evaluate our daily progress. I have shared mine what is your story?

NB: I know some people are of the opinion that masturbation is healthy, etc. Please this thread is for those that want to quit masturbation so please leave us alone and stay away.
Also, what ever we say here remains here. No mentioning of issues here on other threads or other places.

OK bro. Guess we're in the same boat. What do we do
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by toyosiabayomi96: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
kindly add me as well.. have some tips and solution to help everyone addicted 08034608424
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by bbyby01: 10:30pm On May 28, 2019
theGigolo:
Hello guys good morning,

When I made my first comment here I was finding it hard to stop masturbation and was seriously addicted, lemme tell you about my journey so far.

I had tried in the past to quit this evil habit but it never really worked so I decided to masturbate once in 3days it was hard at first but I continued it, this was back in February.

Fast forward to march I now had a girlfriend although she is/was a virgin and my sexual urges were off the roof but I perceviered nonetheless till the last week of march when she promised me she was coming over to my place, truth is I was overjoyed and I told myself sex is gonna happen no matter what. After waiting for what seems like forever she never came and I once again relapsed.

On that note I broke up the relationship and moved on, I started again in April 1st after a week of non stop capping. Before the end of April I had lose my sister, my friends, my confidence, my charming personality, I looked pale/sick all my eyes were sunken and I didn't even have strength to to anything, after then I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me to stop anymore.

The 3rd and 4th week is kinda hard cos your body will start having withdrawal symptoms like shaking, you'd become jittery and have little anxiety.

Week 6, the urge is back even stronger and you have erections even while looking at boring nta news all in a bid for your body to expel semen, and wet dreams will become a frequent occurrencr, just a heads up.

Week 8, you'd feel almost nothing, like no sexual urge of any kind, you'd start thinking of what you have lost over the years and trying to recover but if you have been like me that had been at it for 8yrs + then your body will need more time to heal properly, the back pain will start going gradually, the pain you feel in your brain whenever you try to think, not autopilot thinking o, I mean heavy duty thinking and assimilation would be gone and you might feel a slight pain here n there when you try but at least its better than before.

Week 12 and still no girlfriend, you'd start to feel sexual urge but this time its different, you start noticing the beautiful ladies around you, did I mention you'd become eye candy to the female folks? Everyone want to look you in the eye, some even throw a smile or two your way, you'd feel the need for a deeper kind of relationship and you'd become more radiant.

I am currently in week 12 now so I hope to drop another update like this one in September by the grace of God.

Lemme tell you, you'd sleep a lot during this first 2 to 7weeks so its totally normal, the body is just trying to repair itself after we had recked it over the years.

I think its better if you are single during this period cos you need to keep that sperm inside your body to notice this changes. Not a fact but it sure worked for me.
How far bro?
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by bbyby01: 10:51pm On May 28, 2019
I stumbled, I fell, I gained control. Now I have decided to finally quit. I have gone 5 weeks now, no sex, no wanking. I now see masturbation as something dirty. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Sluvist(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by jbblues24(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2019
This is slick work :-)
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Shitonmicheal01: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
This would really help, you can chat me up on +2347011022675 to get the short ebook.Please read it if you get it, it was compilled by me based on how I was able to overcome this dirty habit and position my life for greater things and accomplishments.

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by tobby20: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Shitonmicheal01:
This would really help, you can chat me up on +2347011022675 to get the short ebook.Please read it if you get it, it was compilled by me based on how I was able to overcome this dirty habit and position my life for greater things and accomplishments.
Can u send it to my gmail
Emilychris317@gmail.com
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Experience285(m): 3:49am On Apr 28, 2020
bbyby01:

Masturbation is a habit and not a spiritual thing. Habits don't go away by prayers.
is spiritual my bro. Succumbus demons is already attached to d person. I can tell u more. 08172964029
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by iamdramy(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2020
i started masturbating when i was in ss1 i have been battling it for over a four years now. I am an addict, i know that but it doesn't seem to help much, i have tried different ways to stop but i still find myself indulging in the act. i can masturbate up to 10 times a day, i read on one site that if you can stop something for 21 days sadi started masturbating when i was in ss1 i have been battling it for over a four years now. I am an addict, i know that but it doesn't seem to help much, i have tried different ways to stop but i still find myself indulging in the act. i can masturbate up to 10 times a day, i read on one site that if you can stop something for 21 days then you can stop it for the rest of your life, the highest i have gone is 12 days. i really wanna stop this self-hate is killing me. can anybody please help me?
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Rex20: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
iamdramy:
i started masturbating when i was in ss1 i have been battling it for over a four years now. I am an addict, i know that but it doesn't seem to help much, i have tried different ways to stop but i still find myself indulging in the act. i can masturbate up to 10 times a day, i read on one site that if you can stop something for 21 days sadi started masturbating when i was in ss1 i have been battling it for over a four years now. I am an addict, i know that but it doesn't seem to help much, i have tried different ways to stop but i still find myself indulging in the act. i can masturbate up to 10 times a day, i read on one site that if you can stop something for 21 days then you can stop it for the rest of your life, the highest i have gone is 12 days. i really wanna stop this self-hate is killing me. can anybody please help me?

Buzz me let’s talk.
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by destinel(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2020
@Bby
Kindly add me on the whatsap group..

Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by Thaddeus1: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Add me too 08148494073
Re: Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together by SeunDobo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Am tired of this masturbation but I know God of celestial we banned the spirit in me in Jesus name ...... i spend 10k on Data monthly despite I just dey manage my life .. am very tired of life but I know God is my strength any advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Memes That Will Make Your Day / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.