Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) (1339 Views)

DZ09 Smart Watch Battery And Strap Replacement / Any DZ09 Smartwatch Strap Seller / My Top 5 Android Games Of The Week By Ozthegeektuber (3 Min Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) by otgtr(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yhi7_B5VEw

5 Months with the DZ09 Smart Watch by OztheGeektuber

so I’ve been using the DZ09 smart watch for quite some time, 5 months at least and so you can be sure I’ve got a good firsthand experience with it.

First of all, the DZ09 is a good smart watch, I mean it does most of what other high end smart watches do, it notifies you of new messages, incoming calls and all of that stuff. The thing is, this isn’t just a smart watch, it also doubles as a phone; it has a working SIM and SD card slot. Paring the DZ09 with your smart phone makes it a lot easier to access all your contacts without reaching for your smart phone.

To test the capabilities of the DZ09, I tried using it in two different ways to see what it felt like, firstly as an assistant to my smart phone which means I only used it as a notification device and nothing else. The second test involved using it as a standalone gadget to make calls, send text messages and listen to music and here is what I discovered.

Using it as my smart phone assistant, the DZ09 did good as I got most of my app notifications. The part that got me excited was the battery life which took me up to about 8 hours daily on full charge, quiet impressive.

The second test that involved using the DZ09 as a standalone wearable gadget turned out to be disappointing. The first thing I noticed was while making calls I could hardly hear what the other person was saying so I tried the loudspeaker mode and guess what? it was as terrible.

Also, I started to notice huge battery drain; it dropped from taking me up to 8 hours to barely lasting 3 hours on full charge and the battery got swollen too.

So here is my conclusion of the DZ09 compared to other smart watches; with the DZ09 you’re actually getting what you are paying for considering its price value. Now I’m not saying the DZ09 is a flop or anything like that, what I’m saying is you shouldn’t expect too much from a smart watch that costs less than N7,000. If you want a better wearable gadget experience and can afford it you should probably go for premium smart watches like the Samsung gear or the apple watch which I believe are fantastic and may cause you lesser troubles.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9I5nzDaror1Kt8ofi_AmUA

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
http://twitter.com/ozthegeektuber

I AM ON INSTAGRAM
http://instagram.com/ozthegeektuber
Re: 5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) by chigrin: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2018
GRINERIA Store is your number one Store for your Quality GSM Smart Wrist Watch.
We bring to you our Latest Model Y1 Smart GSM Wrist Watch.
The New Model Smart Watch is simply awesome with it amazing design..
Asides for the style and Fashion it adds to your appearance, with the Smart watch in handy you can do a whole lot. You can do almost everything you do with your usual Mobile device with the new model Y1 Smart Wrist Watch.

The Y1 Smart Wrist is not just stylish but very effective and convenient, more like your Mobile Phone, you can as well make and receive calls with The Y1 Smart Wrist Watch and do a whole lot.
It supports Bluetooth, Mp3, Sim Card and Memory Card.

Other Features: (CONTACT, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MP4, DIALER, MP3, BLUETOOTH, SOUND RECORDER).

Full Specifications Of The Y1 GSM Smart Wrist Watch.

Type: GSM Wrist Watch
CPU: MTK6261
External memory: Supports Up to 32GB MicroSD

Display:

Screen type: Capacitive
Screen size: 1.54 inch
Screen resolution: 240 x 240

Network:

Wireless Connectivity: GSM, Bluetooth
Network type: GSM
Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Bluetooth: Yes

Camera:

Camera type: Single camera
Front camera: 0.3MP
Video recording: Yes

Connectivity:

SIM Card Slot: Single SIM(Micro SIM)
MEMORY SLOT
Media Formats:

Picture format: JPEG,GIF,BMP
Music format: MP3,WAV
Video format: MP4

Languages:

English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish

Also Available: A1/GT08 Smart GSM Wrist Watch

For Enquiries and Orders Kindly Call/whatsapp 08086109104.
Delivery Available Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Screen Replacement / Android 9.0 Is Now Available For Pixel Users. P Stands For Pie. (photos) / Quick Sale! Clean USA USED Samsung S6 Edge Available For Sale. 50k Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.