Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. (1345 Views)

Nairaland Update Open Question / Muslims Blaspheme Christ As Prophet, But He Is God. / A Simple Question To All Nairalanders *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
This is to all Christians all over the world who consider jesus Christ as God.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

From the verse above jesus is clearly stating that the only true God is the father. This means all other gods are false.

My question to u.
Is jesus the father?

If not, isn't this clearly stating that jesus not being the father isn't a true God but rather a messenger of the one true God the father in heaven?.
Re: An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. by Blazing8(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. by greatnaija01: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2018
hahahahahahahahahaha

it's like you really do not understand GODHOOD. But I can help you if you are going to be open to it.

here is a simple analogy

I am a 300 level Pharmacy Student in unilag and the SUG president too.

My FATHER is a Professor in Pharmacy DEpt
but

My Father is also the VC.

NOW HERE IS THE FUNNY PART... at home, he is my father but in SChool he is my VC but in Class he is my PROF.

SAME FATHER but different level of relationship with the same person.

NOW Jesus says HE AND HIS FATHER ARE ONE....
John 10:30 I and my Father are one
John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

well.... The scriptures speak for themselves... if someone wants to get a message across to my father, they only need to see me.

Kaybmal100:
This is to all Christians all over the world who consider jesus Christ as God.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

From the verse above jesus is clearly stating that the only true God is the father. This means all other gods are false.

My question to u.
Is jesus the father?

If not, isn't this clearly stating that jesus not being the father isn't a true God but rather a messenger of the one true God the father in heaven?.
Re: An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2018
greatnaija01:
hahahahahahahahahaha

it's like you really do not understand GODHOOD. But I can help you if you are going to be open to it.

here is a simple analogy

I am a 300 level Pharmacy Student in unilag and the SUG president too.

My FATHER is a Professor in Pharmacy DEpt
but

My Father is also the VC.

NOW HERE IS THE FUNNY PART... at home, he is my father but in SChool he is my VC but in Class he is my PROF.

SAME FATHER but different level of relationship with the same person.

NOW Jesus says HE AND HIS FATHER ARE ONE....
John 10:30 I and my Father are one
John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

well.... The scriptures speak for themselves... if someone wants to get a message across to my father, they only need to see me.

I don't see how this answers the question but if I may comment on ur reply u said if someone wants to get a message across to ur father the only need to see you.. But why? Don't ur father have a phone number so they can talk to him directly? Why would dey need ur assistant? And eve if they do, that doesn't make u your father na.

Let me in turn ask you since they have to see you first...if your father moder someone. Would they arrest you for it? Since you and your father are one

I ask again

If jesus isn't the father doesn't that make jesus not God but a prophet sent by God.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not A Murderer, Says Presidency / 7 Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship Without Compromising Your Sexual Purity / Senator Adeleke On A Dancing Spree At Dangote Daughters Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.