Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya (2745 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
ACADIP FOR THAT MATTER!!!

Amubieya was at there program to deliver lecture..

SUBHANALLAH....so the acadipian are on wasatiyyah to amubieya and his brainwashed folks while sheikh rosheed abu ibeji is an extremist to them

..thats there manhaj

Yaqtuloona ahlal islam wayadahuna ahlal ausa and the fools that are deviating recently are happy joining the kufr sect. ..

YA MUQOLLIBAL QULOIB THABBIT QOLOOBANA ALA DEENIK.

I clearly declare Amubieya that is in Ibadan that is not on manhaj salaf solih because he want to do camp that they normally do to mark the end of the year in the most togut person's mosque in Ilorin which is organise by Islamic Youth Organization... It will take place at Qudus mosque at Oke foma Abayawo Ilorin..the most worst part of it is that the tag it with registration fees..adult #1500,student #1000,and children #800.....

He also beieves that THERE IS NO KAFIR among Muslims.. . Also believe that we cannot make takfir of anybody no matter what that person do or say or believe..

He is friend to all SECTS and their ameer He also does sujud to greet people..
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2018
DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROJI: WHEN A CAT BEGIN TO PRAISE THE RAT For those who stays or has stayed in the village or knows the culture of Yoruba very well, one would easily conclude that our mothers and fathers in the olden days even till now keeps Cat at home for two major purposes. One is to flush out the Rodents (Rat) in the house. The second reason would be kept by me till other day Allah wishes. Now to the number one reason, the use of insecticides, snipers or the famous OTAPIAPA was not common in the olden days hence our parents resolves to hire an expert in Mr Rat to perform the roles of the aforementioned. And of course, only Allah knows how they detected the enemity and rivalry between Cat and Rat. They don't see eye to eye and Cats hastily prey on them whenever they lay eyes on them. This prompted one of the popular saying in Yoruba Land that "Ai si nile Olonginni, ile dile Ekute (the absence of the cat makes the RAT becomes the landlord). There are many adages connected to the enemity of Rat and Cat which I won't be able to go into today. Now, assuming you now see the Rat suddenly praising the Cat, what would easily come to mind? That's serious Gobe. That means the Cat has been compromised, the Cat has lost it's value, the Cat has lost it's essence, the Cat is useless, the Cat needs to be changed and the Cat needs to sit down and think because he has lost it's glory. With that little introduction, I believe the point of discussion would be easily understood. In Islam, the case of Innovators and the salafs are like the Cat and Rat. The Salaf hates them for the sake of Allah, they don't sit down with them, they don't take them as trustworthy being, they dont give them daughters to marry, they don't pray behind them or give them salam, in fact the enmity is too much all for the sake of Allah. So it would be strange for an innovator to be praising a sunni. If that happens, then what happen to the Cat in the case of the Rat has happened. The concerned sunni should sober, he should weep in silence and realise something has gone wrong. And if the innovator did that to suit his whims I.e. praising the sunni, then the concerned sunni would speak up immediately and refute him/her that he needs not his PRAISE and adoration. If that doesn't happen, then I fear that is not a real sunni. Like 2 weeks ago if I am correct, one of the biggest innovator of Ibadan land, Mrs Kafila was said to have played Dr sharof Gbadebo's clip on her radio program. He was praising him and using him to blast a sunni scholar that he (the sunni scholar) is extremist and that Dr Sharof is lenient (you know that means a friend of the innovators). This is a woman that has been doing strange bidah for long. On that program where he played Dr Sharof's audio, she was affirming that a woman can lead Jumah and congregational prayer. She was saying her new hall she built would be used for maolud nabiy annually. I doubt if Dr Sharof would say she hasnt hear of her. Sometimes ago, the same woman was praising another colleague of Dr Sharof, Mr Amubieya who is a scholar in Ibadan land. The scholars of sunnah in Nigeria has been refuting Mrs Kafilah for long and when she realised that people are deserting her through that, she started running under the shadow of Dr Sharof to cover up that at least, he is claiming sunni too and he doesn't refute they innovators like that. This is a big slap on the face of Dr Sharof who has not been upright since he came to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia. The Dr was taught pure aqeedah salaf in Saudi but when he came to Nigeria, he changed for some reasons (to be revealed soon inshaa Allah). This should be a wake up call to Dr Sharof if he was still thinking he is on the way of the salaf. Dr should reflect on this and repent to Allah. He should not be intimidated with the innovators and know what Allah has decreed would only happen to his slaves. Dr should let this ummah enjoy his wealth of experience and vast knowledge he brought from Saudi Arabia.

The Dr was taught pure aqeedah salaf in Saudi but when he came to Nigeria, he changed for some reasons (to be revealed soon inshaa Allah). This should be a wake up call to Dr Sharof if he was still thinking he is on the way of the salaf. Dr should reflect on this and repent to Allah. He should not be intimidated with the innovators and know what Allah has decreed would only happen to his slaves. Dr should let this ummah enjoy his wealth of experience and vast knowledge he brought from Saudi Arabia and repent from aqeedah mumayihoon he is currently on. When a thief begin to praise a law enforcer, you know what that means. This is a sincere advice to Dr Sharof Raji Gbadebo. Mrs Kafila's encomium on him should make him sad and sparkle him to return to the manhaj of salaf.

Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Evangelist Gbadebo Sharof again! Abu Aisha Al-Oddemy (Dog of Sharof Gbadebo... Your boss again).
Why waging war against the Salafy praying with shoes?
Why waging war systematically against the Deen of Allah?
Why abandoning and waging war against the Sunnah of the Prophet?
Wallah.. I never doubt the kufr of Evangelist Gbadebo Sharof the Murijee .
Praying in Shoes : One of the acts of the Sunnah that has been abandoned today.
This is one of the acts of the Sunnah that has been abandoned today. in fact, it is one of the acts of the Sunnah that is fought against by many people. It is even considered a crime in some regions — Entering the masjid with sandals and shoes. If I were to go today and buy a pair of shoes from a store and then put them on and enter the masjid with them -this would be regarded as a crime and considered disrespectful to the mosques and houses of Allaah. The Sunnah has become innovation and innovation has become Sunnah! Praying in shoes was something well established at the time of the Salaf – they would not differ over it.
The Prophet said: “If one of you comes to the masjid, he should look at the bottom of his shoes. If he sees any impurity on them, he should rub them on the ground. Then he may enter with them (i.e, the shoes) and pray with them on.”
The prophet said:
ﺧَﺎﻟِﻔُﻮﺍ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻬُﻮﺩَ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻬُﻢْ ﻻَ ﻳُﺼَﻠُّﻮﻥَ ﻓِﻲ ﻧِﻌَﺎﻟِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﻻَ ﺧِﻔَﺎﻓِﻬِﻢْ
Act differently from the Jews, for they do not pray in their sandals or their shoes
Sunan Abi Dawood
. Abu Sa`id al-Khudri, and Bakr ibn `Abd Allah relate in the Sunan of Abu Dawud (Book of salat, Chapter entitled: "On Praying in Sandals"wink: "While Allah's Messenger was leading his Companions in prayer he took off his sandals and laid them on his left side; so when the people saw this they removed their sandals. When he finished his prayer he asked: What made you remove your sandals? They replied: We saw you remove your sandals, so we removed ours. He said: Gabriel came to me and informed me that there was filth on them. When any of you comes to the mosque, he should look: if he finds filth on his sandals, he should wipe it off and then pray in them."
Asalamualykum waramatuloh wabarakatuh.......
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Copied from FB
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
The olodo has finally gotten a phone.....or he borrowed it? tongue grin grin

I laughed throughout your posts, thanks for the comedy, since morning I just laughed out loud, the following was a killer:

why don't doesn't he wants the audio to leaked out?

grin grin grin grin grin

Even tho the doctors are upon a path other than the path of the salafs, how does that make you different? undecided you are upon ifraat and they are upon tafreet
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Laughing
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by iamgenius(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Laughing
E gbé enu yíń sohun.
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamgenius:

E gbé enu yíń sohun.

Why o
Re: Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya by Fundamentalist: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations on your new phone grin grin grin grin grin . this plumber work dey pay oooo grin grin

I was laughing throughout the thread if this jahil .

Copy and paste audio recording thread of jabata

Well that's not why I even posted .

I'm here to remind you of my hadeeth on the other thread you created

That hadeth must show up since you have a new phone shocked shocked it shouldn't be an excuse

#myhadeeth#

(1) (Reply)

8 Good Reasons Why Islam Encourages Polygamy / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) / Islamic Influence On The Presumption Of Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.