Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) (38325 Views)

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations Amb Adichie Izuchukwu Aka Payee
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

This is 2018 bro

Go andx marry

Ladies are not that band

Yes BAND grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
sorry1:
Igbos are generous when you are loyal to them but I can't say same for other tribes. undecided

That's Corolla 2003 Model. Someone is dashing his PA problem, you're here talking nonsense about generosity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
dainformant:
Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas, Ifeanyi Ubah, has brought smiles on the face of one of his aides for being consistent and loyal to him. The aide, Adichie Izuchukwu, was gifted a new car by the business mogul at his residence in Nnewi area of Anambra state. The elated young man took to Facebook to share photos of the new ride and also appreciate his employer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/ifeanyi-ubah-gifts-aide-new-car-loyal-consistent-photos.html

2003 Corolla na im b new car
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by IamPopular(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Do you have to be tribalistic in everythinq u say? Smh for u.. Welldone ifeanyi ubah
sorry1:
Igbos are generous when you are loyal to them but I can't say same for other tribes. undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by AerialMapper: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Issorai! Billionaire gifting a "brand new" 14 year old car.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by AerialMapper: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Issorai! Billionaire gifting a "brand new" 14 years old car.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by deenee: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congrats I hope this car was manufactured....sorry assembled by Innoson or else something is amiss and we won't allow our fellow brother not to patronize Innoson

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Freeman59: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Nice one from him....

The man should be careful of ladies sha, see what one did to me in a restaurant :'
cry cry

you're lucky she wasn't really hungry. She just took sth light
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Which car product abi company is that?
Innoson
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
If his aide can't afford to by a car himself then it means he's been poorly remunerated undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Which car product abi company is that?
2003/4 Toyota corolla
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by sorry1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
IamPopular:
Do you have to be tribalistic in everythinq u say? Smh for u.. Welldone ifeanyi ubah
i'm talking about my own tribe, talk about yours without belittling others.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by sorry1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

That's Corolla 2003 Model. Someone is dashing his PA problem, you're here talking nonsense about generosity.
which one u don give your PA before
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nwanne Uba u would've done better...u r a big boy common
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bad English.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:36am On Jan 09, 2018
I saw this trend, slept and woke up!! To say that Ifeanyi ubah is stingy!!!

Corolla s? Smh! Most loyal

Well... sha
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:57am On Jan 09, 2018
That's very generous of him

Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Please Help I Mistakenly Revealed My BVN / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution