Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (39289 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
We don't care much if they think they are right or not. What we don't want is for them and folks like you to try to make it seem like we worship the same God.

So what makes you think your own God is the only true God ??
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Akiika: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
The ignorance here is appalling. With this level of ignorance in Nigeria, i doubt the country can ever be freed from crooked Politicians and Pastorpreneurs.
Call Daddy freeze anti-christ or whatever, he is well informed and logical in his evidence based submissions, it is you guys that are sick with dogmatic beliefs. He is not a follow follow Mungun like most of you. Majority of you are locked in by your pastors by threat and promise of prosperity, you can't think for yourself. The reason you remain poor and unproductive is because your mindset is confined to cultural and social beliefs and whatever your Pastor tells you. You look for progress and prosperity miraculously from pastors instead of working towards achieving the tools you need to prosper. In exchange for that, you obey every lie they tell you, hero worship and remain submissive to them. I find it amusing that a single soul still worship with that fake Apostle Sulyman after his well documented randiness with the Otobo lady.
Your ignorance and mindset is the main impediment to your progress in life, no self styled "man of god" can change that, unless you help yourself by opening your mind to the truth and reality.
Internet is commonplace in Nigeria now, at least do a basic research about things and challenge your dogmatic beliefs before you embarrass yourself with posts like this.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
mrMeen:
can you enlighten me as to what God is called is Hebrew after all every language has their name for God English(god) yoruba(olodumare) Hausa(ubangiji) Arabic(Allah) Japanese(kami) Hebrew(?).

ELOHIM

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
musicwriter:

What your bible is saying is exactly what the quran is saying. None of them is better than the other. Both Christianity and Islam were commissioned by satan to make you hate another man. Neither of them is the way. I'll advise you to quit your religion and embrace God.

Thank you for this piece. Religion will NEVER make love your fellow man. It's NEVER possible to share ideology. Respect his while he respects yours. Live and lets live.

Wonder why non religious people take humanity serious than others. It's simply because they don't discriminate. Driscrimination only generate hate which turns to violence.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
abbey621:

You're full of it! First you picked quotes from the Quran and hadith without looking at the stories surrounding it but when it was compared to the negative ones in the Bible, you asked that the stories or context must be considered, this is BIAS!

Next, you seem to think Freeze is wrong because he thinks God is merciful and there are other ways to reach heaven without necessarily going through Jesus yet when I showed you the analysis of your believe and what you are indirectly suggesting that 2 billion people will go into hell fire because they chose(in your mind) the wrong religion. You still fail to see your faulty reasoning, this is BIAS/STUBBORNNESS!
If you think I picked those Quran verses out of context, then bring their context here and back them up with Quran verses as well.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by deebrownneymar: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
I love this piece you put up. You know Freeze is not a Quran scholar. He's just anxious for the truth. I would be very glad if you can reach him on IG and discuss with him. I'm sure he would be glad to learn more and if he is wrong in any area he would correct himself and make it known to the Free Nation. Please don't go an quarrel oo. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Akiika:
The ignorance here is appalling. With this level of ignorance in Nigeria, i doubt the country can ever be freed from crooked Politicians and Pastorpreneurs.
Call Daddy freeze anti-christ or whatever, he is well informed and logical in his evidence based submissions, it is you guys that are sick with dogmatic beliefs. He is not a follow follow Mungun like most of you. Majority of you are locked in by your pastors by threat and promise of prosperity, you can't think for yourself. The reason you remain poor and unproductive is because your mindset is confined to cultural and social beliefs and whatever your Pastor tells you. You look for progress and prosperity miraculously from pastors instead of working towards achieving the tools you need to prosper. In exchange for that, you obey every lie they tell you, hero worship and remain submissive to them. I find it amusing that a single soul still worship with that fake Apostle Sulyman after his well documented randiness with the Otobo lady.
Your ignorance and mindset is the main impediment to your progress in life, no self styled "man of god" can change that, unless you help yourself by opening your mind to the truth and reality.
Internet is commonplace in Nigeria now, at least do a basic research about things and challenge your dogmatic beliefs before you embarrass yourself with posts like this.
How logical is he when he keeps making false statements e.g ''the Quran says Ishmael was the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice''?

You guys should dispute my post with scriptural backings or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Shafiiimran99: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I'm not judging Muslims but exposing the lies and falsehood of Islam.
You are just exposin your ignorance. First. Quran says Ishmael was the sacrificed son. 2nd. Did God says Ishmael was illegitimate child?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
You are just exposin your ignorance. First. Quran says Ishmael was the sacrificed son. 2nd. Did God says Ishmael was illegitimate child?
Show me where the Quran said such.

If he wasn't, God won't have told Abraham to let him and his mother go.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by AAU88: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If you think I picked those Quran verses out of context, then bring their context here and back them up with Quran verses as well.
All what you have wrote concerning the verses of Qur'an are out of context. Because you only rely on direct translation not their exegesis. You quote from the internet as copy and paste and display it here as evidence. If you really want to study from the Qur'an with clean heart not with bigotry, first of all do research from various Tafsirs and authentic Hadith of the Prophet (SAW). You wanted to portray Islam as violent but you deliberately conceal verses of Bible both new and old testament that teaches violence as well.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by PastorAIO: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Do Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses worship the same God?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
God bless you for this writeup alBHAGDADI.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Khodry(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
shawl:
Abraham Sacrifices His Son
It had been close to ten years since Abraham had left his wife and baby in Mecca in the care of God. After a two month journey, he was surprised to find Mecca a lot different than how he had left it. The joy of reunion was soon interrupted by a vision which was to be the ultimate test of his faith. God commanded Abraham through a dream to sacrifice his son, the son he had had after years of prayers and had just met after a decade of separation.

We know from the Quran that the child to be sacrificed was Ishmael, as God, when giving the glad tidings of the birth of Isaac to Abraham and Sarah, also gave the glad tidings of a grandson, Jacob (Israel):

"…But we gave her glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob." (Quran 11:71)

Similarly, in the biblical verse Genesis 17:19, Abraham was promised:

"Your wife Sarah shall bear you a son whose name shall be Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant [and] with his seed after him."

Because God promised to give Sarah a child from Abraham and grandchildren from that child, it is neither logically nor practically possible for God to command Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, since God neither breaks his promise, nor is He the "author of confusion."

(Get that? This is part of the indepth wisdom of the Holy Quran, Allahu ta'ala would not have mentioned the grandson after the son, when the son was meant to be sacrificed)

Although Isaac’s name is explicitly mention as the one who was to be sacrificed in Genesis 22:2, we learn from other Biblical contexts that it is clear interpolation, and the one to be slaughtered was Ishmael.

"Thine Only Son"
In the verses of Genesis 22, God commands Abraham to sacrifice his only son. As all scholars of Islam, Judaism and Christianity agree, Ishmael was born before Isaac. From this, it would not be fit to call Isaac the only son of Abraham.

It is true that Judeo-Christian a scholars often argue that since Ishmael was born to a concubine, he is not a legitimate son. However, we have already mentioned earlier that according to Judaism itself, the gifting of concubines from barren wives to their husbands in order to produce offspring was a common, valid and acceptable occurrence, and the child produced by the concubine would be claimed by the wife of the father[1], enjoying all rights as her, the wife’s, own child, including inheritance. Furthermore, they would receive a double the share of other children, even if they were "hated"[2].

In addition to this, it is inferred in the Bible that Sarah herself would regard a child born to Hagar as a rightful heir. Knowing that Abraham had been promised that his seed would fill the land between the Nile and the Euphrates (Genesis 15:18) from his own body (Genesis 15:4), she offered Hagar to Abraham in order that she be the means to fulfill this prophecy. She said,

"Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her." (Genesis 16:2)

This is also similar to Leah and Rachel, the wives of Jacob son of Isaac, giving their maids to Jacob to produce offspring (Genesis 30:3, 6. 7, 9-13). Their children were Dan, Nepthali, Gad and Asher, who were from the twelve sons of Jacob, the fathers of the twelve tribes of Israelites, and therefore valid heirs[3].

From this, we understand that Sarah believed that a child born to Hagar would be a fulfillment of the prophecy given to Abraham, and be as if he was born to her own self. Thus, according to this fact alone, Ishmael is not illegitimate, but a rightful heir.

God Himself regards Ishmael as a valid heir, for, in numerous places, the Bible mentions that Ishmael is a "seed" of Abraham. For example, in Genesis 21:13:

"And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

There are many other reasons which prove that it was Ishmael and not Isaac who was to be sacrificed, and God willing, a separate article will be dedicated to this issue.

To continue with the account, Abraham consulted his son to see if he understood what he was commanded by God,

"So We gave him the good news of a forbearing son. And when (his son) was old enough to help in his daily affairs, (Abraham) said: O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I must sacrifice you. So look, what think you? He said: O my father! Do that which you are commanded. God willing, you shall find me of the patient." (Quran 37:101-102)

Indeed if a person was told by their father that they were to be killed due to a dream, it would not be taken in the best of manners. One may doubt the dream as well as the sanity of the person, but Ishmael knew the station of his father. The pious son of a pious father was committed to submit to God. Abraham took his son to the place where he was to be sacrificed and laid him face down. For this reason, God has described them in the most beautiful of words, painting a picture of the essence of submission; one which brings tears to the eyes:

"And when they both submitted (to the command of God), and he (Abraham) laid him (Ishmael) face down upon his forehead (in order to be sacrificed)." (Quran 37:103)

Just as Abraham’s knife was poised to descend, a voice stopped him

"We called to him: O Abraham: You have indeed fulfilled the vision. Lo! Thus do We reward the good. Lo! That verily was a clear test." (Quran 37:104-106)

Indeed, it was the greatest test of all, the sacrificing of his only child, one born to him after he had reached an old age and years of longing for progeny. Here, Abraham showed his willingness to sacrifice all his belongings for God, and for this reason, he was designated a leader of all humanity, one whom God blessed with a progeny of Prophets.

"And when his God tested Abraham with various commands, and he proved true to each one." He (God) said, indeed I have made you a leader of humanity. He (Abraham) said (requesting of God), ‘and from my progeny." (Quran 2:124)

Ishmael was ransomed with a ram,

‘…then We redeemed him with a momentous sacrifice.’ (Quran 37:107)

It is this epitome of submission and trust in God which hundreds of millions of Muslims reenact every year during the days of Hajj, a day called Yawm-un-Nahr – The Day of Sacrifice, or Eid-ul-Adhaa - or the Celebration of Sacrifice.

Abraham returned to Palestine, and upon doing so, he was visited by angels who give him and Sarah the good news of a son, Isaac,

"Lo! We bring you good tidings of a boy possessing wisdom." (Quran 15:53)

It is at this time that he is also told about the destruction of the people of Lot.

Source:
https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/298/story-of-abraham-part-6/
Mr OP what is your take on this?? be open minded and search for the truth don't just be obedient servant of misguided clergy men. Daddy Freez has rise above that. Even though all his assertions are not true being human, he is at the verge of meeting the truth.... May God guide him aright!!
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Carlyn: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You can say you don't think he's wrong in his claims especially when you both haven't been able to prove such claim with standard scriptures not quoted wrongly.

You speak of barbarism in the Bible. Mention one and also accompany it with the story behind it and see if it wasn't justified. Now, compare that to the Quran which gives commands to be followed and never disobeyed even in today's world.

The best thing to do instead of what you wrote is to prove my post wrong with Scriptures.

Pls, if you can't prove how Muslims worship the same God Christians Worship, then it's best you exit the thread instead of speaking on things you know nothing about. Thanks

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by mrMeen(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

ELOHIM
1. YAHWEH a form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jews ( c. 300 BC) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain.

ELOHIM 1. a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Khodry:

Mr OP what is your take on this?? be open minded and search for the truth don't just be obedient servant of misguided clergy men. Daddy Freez has rise above that. Even though all his assertions are not true being human, he is at the verge of meeting the truth.... May God guide him aright!!
Where in the Quran is it stated that Ishmael was the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice?

Show me

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by KingSango(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2018

1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
musicwriter:

What your bible is saying is exactly what the quran is saying. None of them is better than the other. Both Christianity and Islam were commissioned by satan to make you hate another man. Neither of them is the way. I'll advise you to quit your religion and embrace God.
What religion do you practice bro?
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
mrMeen:
1. YAHWEH a form of the Hebrew name of God used in the Bible. The name came to be regarded by Jews ( c. 300 BC) as too sacred to be spoken, and the vowel sounds are uncertain.

ELOHIM 1. a name for God used frequently in the Hebrew Bible.
God/ELOHIM is a title and not a name, that's why every god has its own name. God revealed his name to Moses to be YAHWEH which is I AM THAT I AM.

Exodus 3:13-15

13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord,[d] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Shafiiimran99: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Show me where the Quran said such.

If he wasn't, God won't have told Abraham to let him and his mother go.
Quran 37 v 112. You may start readin from verse 100 for understand. Then you too show where God called Ishmael illegitimate child
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Quran 37 v 112. You may start readin from verse 100 for understand. Then you too show where God called Ishmael illegitimate child
Stop being pranky.

Nowhere is it written that Ishmael is the son. The passage you gave me mentioned that Abraham was to sacrifice a son but it didn't mention any name.

Stop being pranky
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by arrestdarrester: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
tartar9:
Lol...what has this got to do with his arguments about tithing

Everything.

A little half truth sprinkled with loads of hot lethal lies.

He is only warming his way into the hearts of the unstable who were never committed to God anyway but only loved playing religion.

Many will be shocked when he proceeds set to up church of Satan in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Shafiiimran99: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Stop being pranky.

Nowhere is it written that Ishmael is the son. The passage you gave me mentioned that Abraham was to sacrifice a son but it didn't mention any name.

Stop being pranky
Did you understand verse 112
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by dont8(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Let me prove it to you that you are the one with sub-human level of reasoning.

You claim Yahweh is Hebrew language, which it is not. It is God's name. Now, based on your argument, Allah must be the Arabic equivalent of the Hebrew name. Let's move on...

Muslims claim Allah means God. If you ask them to tell you the name of the God, they go mute. That's cos they know the error in that. Look at the Islamic creed below and see the explanation I will give.

There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of God

Now, if Allah is the Arabic word for god, then the above witten will clearly mean...

There is no god but god. Muhammad is the messenger of God

Does that make any sense to even a toddler?

Muslims know that their god's name is Allah, that's why they will never mention YAHWEH in their mosque. Christians also know that they have no business with allah. It is only Muslims and some confused or better yet Satanists who go about trying to equate both religions.
Wanted to engage you intellectually before, but after reading this maybe due to half education or bigotry for you not to be able to differentiate between god and God, I give up on you.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Xisnin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
EVarn:
Using your logic, those islamic extremists that kill and maim today should be viewed with fond nolstagia in the next 50-100 years, because human life today is less valuable than it would be in the next century.

Do you now see the weak intelligence in that line of reasoning?.

Even the very recent violent propagation of christianity by some popes of the catholic church is now outdated.
Wisdom.

The problem with Islamic terrorists and their "moderate" supporters is that they never value human
life not now not never, after all Muhamad and his companions went on a killing spree when he was alive.
Muhamad atrocities won't have mattered today of only his followers have not insisted on spreading
terror every where they are found.
Whenever you hear muslim apologetics talk about human life and justice, they invariably mean
muslim lives.

An unintelligent argument is to bring up an historical event to justify a present barbarity.In the past few
months, Libya was trading slaves, if you are the only one left in the world, you will ignore it because ,
the USA and sub-sahara africa once engaged in slave trade.

Hitler was a german but when I see a german, I don't think, evil racist, had the germans towed hitler's
path, the way muslim towed Muhamad's path after his death, they would be seen today as vile humans.

In a nutshell, the evil done by someone somewhere at a particular time neither absolve nor justify your own
current evil.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by mrMeen(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God/ELOHIM is a title and not a name, that's why every god has its own name. God revealed his name to Moses to be YAHWEH which is I AM THAT I AM.

malikulmulk is lord of lords it is a name of Allah, why do you like to put generic attributes that apply to mortals to God all mighty. did he tell you he has only one name, or did he tell you that he answers prayers with only one tongue, I can call my God ubangiji Allah or God and he will still answer my prayers.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
ollah1:

Thank you for this piece. Religion will NEVER make love your fellow man. It's NEVER possible to share ideology. Respect his while he respects yours. Live and lets live.

Wonder why non religious people take humanity serious than others. It's simply because they don't discriminate. Driscrimination only generate hate which turns to violence.
A round of applause for you.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Did you understand verse 112
It still doesn't mention Ishmael as the son Abraham wanted to sacrifice.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by shawl: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
"…But we gave her glad tidings of Isaac, and after him, of Jacob." (Quran 11:71)

Show me where the Quran said such. - alBHAGDADI

Answer:

I showed you but you ignored it. I cautioned you that it is for the deep sighted but you still have yet to comprehend.

Again:

Allahu ta'ala told Abraham (a.s) wife, Hajar Sarah, of the coming of Isaac, and of Jacob, the son of Isaac. The perfection in the Holy Qur'an is that it mentioned Jacob also in this verse. If Isaac was to be sacrificed, it would have been an open contradiction from the holy Qur'an, because it is not possible to command Isaac to be sacrificed when it is already revealed prior that he will be the one to beget Jacob.

So from the Holy Qur'an (and Bible). There is ONLY one possibility, ISHMAEL.
Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by alBHAGDADI: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
shawl:

Show me where the Quran said such. - alBHAGDADI

Answer:

I showed you but you ignored it. I cautioned you that it is for the deep sighted but you still have yet to comprehend.

Again:

Allahu ta'ala told Abraham (a.s) wife, Hajar, of the coming of Isaac, and of Jacob, the son of Isaac. The perfection in the Holy Qur'an is that it mentioned Jacob also in this verse. If Isaac was to be sacrificed, it would have been an open contradiction from the holy Qur'an, because command Isaac to be sacrificed when it is already revealed prior that he will be the one to beget Jacob.

So from the Holy Qur'an (and Bible). There is ONLY one possibility, ISHMAEL.
Is something wrong with you?

Where in the verse you quoted did it clearly or even subtly state that ISHMAEL was the son?

Pls, don't quote me again cos you are clearly a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by abuaaliyah(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol, so christian believe they will make heaven with all these denominations, honestly their is no different between them and the madman smiling with his dirty cloths claiming he is the best.

1 Like

Re: 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by shawl: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
@alBHAGDADI

Is Ishmael not elder brother to Isaac again, albeit from a different mother?

Please answer that.

Don't run away from the truth, it will set you free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.