Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigeria Youth Most Tolerant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youth Most Tolerant? (397 Views)

Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / 'Buhari Has Been Very Tolerant Of Saraki’ - Ita-Giwa / Northern Nigeria Is Too Tolerant - Facts Cannot Be Disputed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Most Tolerant? by pastorsmiling(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

The youth of the present age in Africa are the most tolerant in this wicked fathers generation in politics, corporate,religion etc.but except in the media&entertainment but occasionally they are been bullied too. I always hear from so called FATHER that youth are the leaders of tomorrow.

when will this youth be the leaders of tomorrow?

Could it be because majority of the youth are educated but not enlightened?
or could it be that they will be chastised if they speak out?
or afraid of staging a genuine protest?
or they are disconnected from the so called fathers?
What is the problem of Nigeria youth?
Suffering and smiling, they talk too much yet no action , if they have anyone among them taking action they will never support.
My people this is my perception about the present situation.
May God help us in 2018 and beyond.
Re: Nigeria Youth Most Tolerant? by emmanude(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
i just taya

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Fatodu Gets Court Order Against Saharareporters Publisher, Sowore Omoyele / Nigeria Economic Situation / LASG To Deploy Trucks To Evacuate Refuse From Road Medians, Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.