Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (95710 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by timesup234: 6:02am On Jan 09, 2018
linearity:

Because as the OP stated, taking these pictures is North Korean is against the law and you can go to jail if caught taking some of these pictures...In the other places viz US, UK, Germany, etc you mentioned, it is not illegal and against the law to do these.

The OP is even trying to make your point for you in that....'Can you imagine that, these ordinary & harmless pictures, depicting universal occurrences in almost every country is illegal in North Korean'
And you know all these things because the western media told you so? Please what do you know for yourself?
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by lereinter(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2018
when a wicked leader rules the people suffee
who will liberate them
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by linearity: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2018
timesup234:
And you know all these things because the western media told you so? Please what do you know for yourself?

I guess you have a first hand knowledge about North Korea freely allowing visitors taking pictures within their territory?

Please share.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by mysticwarrior(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
lereinter:

when a wicked leader rules the people suffee

who will liberate them
my dear the leader of North Korea is far better than the one leading this country, at least he has been able to give his citizens protection against internal and external aggressions, crime rate is very low in North Korea, there are no terrorist attacks there, no corruption by government officials and no insurgencies like the one plaguing this country.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Amberon11: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Shut up your stuppid mouth. You're totally senseless.
What legally registered trash ? The fact is that Christians constitute over 70% of the population. You ain't the only one who has lived in Europe before. I lived in Europe for over 2years and though the country where I lived had a Christian population of over 90% you wouldn't know because they were no sign posts of religious. You could walk past a church and not know it is one. They also had sound proofs to prevent noise pollution. Despite all these they were still believers and seeing priests was also a common sight.

So shove your fake stats up your arse.
jayson87:
I think you are more stupid. Didn't you see the world legally registered Christian. They might even be up to a thousand. It never said the Swedish population. I visited Stockholm and churches are so hard to find there. Sunday is play day in sweden

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by lereinter(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2018
mysticwarrior:
my dear the leader of North Korea is far better than the one leading this country, at least he has been able to give his citizens protection against internal and external aggressions, crime rate is very low in North Korea, there are no terrorist attacks there, no corruption by government officials and no insurgencies like the one plaguing this country.

you are very funny

comparing buhari with kim

go and read more abt north korea, u will know there is diff btw fire and hellfire...

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Saintsbrown:
US and their nonsense.
Wht is bad about all this pictures?
U even see worse in US n Europe
Did the op said anything is bad with the pic?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2018
mysticwarrior:
U are obviously an ignorant person.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Kim Jong is "ur pyscho" but to some he's a strong, disciplined n successful leader. It's the west controlled media has drummed this into ur sense thru ur ear grin.

North Korea is doing just fine, far finer than most nations in Africa.
So where do u get ur own information about North Korea? since the western media are so wrong n u are right.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by iluvpomo(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2018
jayson87:

This your daftedness deserves a gold medal. So French citizens cant nationalize to become US citizens, or can't he be contracted for decoy and covert operations
This is the problem with imbèciles like you. You will always force the narrative you want to believe without any basic rationalization. Till you pull your head out of your aśs, there is no way I can get anything logical through your coconut grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by iluvpomo(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2018
linearity:
......The OP is even trying to make your point for you in that....'Can you imagine that, these ordinary & harmless pictures, depicting universal occurrences in almost every country is illegal in North Korean'
I laud your efforts at trying to educate stubborn ignoramuses in this thread ... cheesy
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by haywire07(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2018
seunny4lif:
So, what is strange about this.
So, people don't sleep on the street in US and Germany abi?
Go and show us the pics of Chicago?
Show us pics of Nigeria?

Same story used against Iraq, Libya and Syria.
Now they wanted to use it against Iran and NK.
as in ehn. This is a very very cheap blackmail. There's nothing strange or too bad about what is going on in those pics. They are everyday happenings here in Nigeria . Kim obviously does not just want public smypathy . It does not mean they are suffering like us
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by iluvpomo(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2018
indoorscholar:

France is part of NATO though
OK but what does that have to do with the artist?
He has even carried out the same photography projects in Africa (Benin, Djibouti, Angola etc). You are the one making political deductions about his work.
See his portfolio here: http://www.ericlafforgue.com/portfolio/
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Pylony(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2018
For the sake of propaganda, they'll not allow such pictures to get to the rest of the world, unfortunately it did got smuggled out. All these are bound to happen to any country that is a threat to the world and its own citizens, who's cash are put in one basket, i.e to develop Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles and testing them all other day as its citizens. This is what the rest of the world is saying.

I'll say its far Better for the North Koreans they're developing a weapon to defend themselves against any external enemy, we in Nigeria have nothing to show yet the people are hungry in the mids of wealth in the hands of a few.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Panther7(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2018
cescky:

If you really watch international News see the pic below and decipher

And its also for all those quoting me ...if indeed you people are up to date with recent world happening you'd understand...
I should watch international News like CNN or Fox News (american) or BBC (British) which side do you think the international media will take?? Thou North Korea has its bad side it is not up to what the media is painting it to be. Finally is it only North Korea that has nuclear weapons? Abeg free them jare

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by boyjo: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
iluvpomo:
yup - your mind is already made up ... next you will blame lack of 24x7 electricity supply in Nigeria on the West too grin

And your mind is what? Tailor-made?? undecided undecided grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Aldebaran(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Only In North Korea: I Was At A Factory Shooting With My Tv Crew. We Were Followed By A Local Cameraman Who Filmed Throughout The Trip (On The Right). On This Day, The Government Sent Another Cameraman To Film Us All! Very Meta
Lols grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2018
linearity:

Because as the OP stated, taking these pictures is North Korean is against the law and you can go to jail if caught taking some of these pictures...In the other places viz US, UK, Germany, etc you mentioned, it is not illegal and against the law to do these.

The OP is even trying to make your point for you in that....'Can you imagine that, these ordinary & harmless pictures, depicting universal occurrences in almost every country is illegal in North Korean'
That's what they told you
Do you know how many Europeans that always travel to NK?
Because US citizen don't travel to NK, don't mean other countries don't visit NK
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
#30 Paranoia Is Too Strong In North Korean Minds. I Took This Picture At A Fun Fair Of A Tired Mother And Child Resting On A Bench. I Was Asked To Delete The Picture Since The Guides Were Certain I Would Have Said Those People Were HomeleCasess
Koreans know there is an international propaganda campaign against their country...
As bad as this country has been portrayed I still strongly love them

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
In The Art Center Of Pyongyang, We Experienced A Power Outage, A Daily Event The North Koreans Hate To Show. When It Happens, They Tell You It’s Because Of The American Embargo
They are not as daft as Nigerians

they know the cause of their problems

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Nothing here that you can't take worse pictures here in Nigeria. On the other hand I would not want to live in North Korea.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Koreans know there is an international propaganda campaign against their country...
As bad as this country has been portrayed I still strongly love them

The suffering people and the repressive regime are not the same thing, don't equate the 2.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by MicNz(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
seunny4lif:

Which internet?
The internet controlled by NK?
That's the reason, you guys are easily brainwashed by CNN and BBC.
You think NK internet is controlled by Western?

Lol.. Bro... Exactly what I wanted to ask... Which internet is he talking about? Abii he bribed the guide to let the situation slide by
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
charliboy654:

So where do u get ur own information about North Korea? since the western media are so wrong n u are right.

I read.
A lot.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
cescky:

Well this says it all..I have no business with your type...move on..your the Sai barber shouting type...

Meanwhile it's your kind that spend all their life saving trying to migrate to the us. Even If it's to wash plates, but if they offer you N Korea visa for free you opt and beg for Us..

Don't quote me again

""your the Sai barber shouting type""

Pls how does this have anything to do with this topic.

"Don't quote me again'

U mental problem is getting worse.

'"Meanwhile it's your kind that spend all their life saving trying to migrate to the us. Even If it's to wash plates, but if they offer you N Korea visa for free you opt and beg for Us"

This is quite meaningless.
Like I said, u don't know anything about north Korea except the pictures western media planted in ur subconscious.

North Korea is a power house on earth, they have a stable economy, they export electricity. They don't have crude oil in commercial quantities n yet they have refineries unlike Nigeria who export crude oil n import all the constituents of crude oil. Their annual military budget alone is over 6 billion dollars annually, They have a fierce battle ready army n over 900 fighter jets n 5,000 armour tanks, they build n export warcrafts like no mans business. North Korea has Ballistic Missile Program and they are building Nuclear Warheads that can hit anywhere in the world. The North Korean Military is actually the 23rd most powerful in the World.

Technologically, North Korea is advanced, they build almost everything that they need.

They have very limited natural resources like Copper, Graphite, Non-ferrous metal mining, Coal. They mine all if them n they are still far better than Nigeria that has almost an unlimited natural resources.

Even with the worst sanctions the west placed on north Korea for over 60 years now, they are still thriving.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by don4real18(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
I guess you can now see how stupiid you are. You atheists are pathetic. Trying to distort facts to prove nonsense.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Sweden
Continue reading before you dish out insults
Why do you think I'm an atheist by the way?
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
MicNz:

Lol.. Bro... Exactly what I wanted to ask... Which internet is he talking about? Abii he bribed the guide to let the situation slide by
NK pics full internet
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Taduma1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
At Op, queuing in North Korea isn't a sport ooo but means of transportation cause no average man can afford a car(over 70%of families in the country cannot boast of a car in the family)instead they use the mass transport system(@need to queue at the bus station) trekking or �.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by jayson87: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up your stuppid mouth. You're totally senseless.
What legally registered trash ? The fact is that Christians constitute over 70% of the population. You ain't the only one who has lived in Europe before. I lived in Europe for over 2years and though the country where I lived had a Christian population of over 90% you wouldn't know because they were no sign posts of religious. You could walk past a church and not know it is one. They also had sound proofs to prevent noise pollution. Despite all these they were still believers and seeing priests was also a common sight.

So shove your fake stats up your arse.
Keep Wallowing in ignorance. It's allowed.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Amberon11: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pls educate yourself fool.
jayson87:
Keep Wallowing in ignorance. It's allowed.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Amberon11: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Your religious inclinations (or the lack thereof) is not my business. Just don't post innacurate stats and when corrected accept your mistakes. I'm not about to read your links so don't send me links.
don4real18:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Sweden
Continue reading before you dish out insults
Why do you think I'm an atheist by the way?
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by mysticwarrior(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
lereinter:

you are very funny

comparing buhari with kim

go and read more abt north korea, u will know there is diff btw fire and hellfire...

oga, Kim better pas PMB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.