Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (95703 Views)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by jayson87: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Pls educate yourself fool.
Hope you have looked up the word decoy and covert

So pathetic, your education was such a waste! That money should have been used in playing baba ijebu! grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Origin(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nothing kills like propaganda. And the US is the best at it.

They don't want you taking pictures that can not easily be explained.

A thin American kid- fashionable
A thin Korean kid- starved.

Many even believe African kids are naked have big bellies and thin legs....

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by iluvpomo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
boyjo:
And your mind is what? Tailor-made?? undecided undecided grin
I use facts ... you use brainless conspiracy theories grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by don4real18(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amberon11:
Your religious inclinations (or the lack thereof) is not my business. Just don't post innacurate stats and when corrected accept your mistakes. I'm not about to read your links so don't send me links.
Innacurate stats? Well, since you are not one with the thirst for knowledge, I will stop here
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I read.
A lot.
Lol, and the things u read are not from western media.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Amberon11: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
At this juncture it is safe to deduce that you're not normal. You posted that 97% of Swedes are atheists which has been proven to not only be a fat lie but the lie of the century and youre still bluffing about it? Dude im done replying you.
don4real18:

Innacurate stats? Well, since you are not one with the thirst for knowledge, I will stop here
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Amberon11: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Get lost, dummy.
jayson87:
Hope you have looked up the word decoy and covert

So pathetic, your education was such a waste! That money should have been used in playing baba ijebu! grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
mysticwarrior:
oga, Kim better pas PMB.
that not true abeg
pmb is a failure
kim is a devil
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by linearity: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
linearity:
Because as the OP stated, taking these pictures is North Korean is against the law and you can go to jail if caught taking some of these pictures...In the other places viz US, UK, Germany, etc you mentioned, it is not illegal and against the law to do these.

The OP is even trying to make your point for you in that....'Can you imagine that, these ordinary & harmless pictures, depicting universal occurrences in almost every country is illegal in North Korean'

seunny4lif:

That's what they told you
Do you know how many Europeans that always travel to NK?
Because US citizen don't travel to NK, don't mean other countries don't visit NK

Your response is incoherent and misses the point raised in my post as re-posted above.

No one is talking about traveling statistics to North Korean Americans vs Europeans. If you must response or contribute, try to address subject of your post you are responding to....and travel statistics does not have any bearing of on the matter been discussed.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
charliboy654:

Lol, and the things u read are not from western media.

Nah.
Try n Learn how to read.
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by seunny4lif(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2018
linearity:

Your response is incoherent and misses the point raised in my post as re-posted above.

No one is talking about traveling statistics to North Korean Americans vs Europeans. If you must response or contribute, try to address subject of your post you are responding to....and travel statistics does not have any bearing of on the matter been discussed.
What i mean is other EU countries visit NK and are free to take pics
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by timesup234: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2018
linearity:

I guess you have a first hand knowledge about North Korea freely allowing visitors taking pictures within their territory?

Please share.
I am way too advanced in thinking to believe the lies of western media. The United States with has the most homeless and poorest people in the world. Most places in America aint different from Agege. With over 65% percent of americans one paycheck away from living on the street and over 75% unable to come up with a mere $500 in an emergency North Korea is paradise
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by linearity: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2018
timesup234:
I am way too advanced in thinking to believe the lies of western media. The United States with has the most homeless and poorest people in the world. Most places in America aint different from Agege. With over 65% percent of americans one paycheck away from living on the street and over 75% unable to come up with a mere $500 in an emergency North Korea is paradise

I understand that you might be vexed against the US....I don’t know where you have been or visited in the US to conclude that most of it is like Agege, but all I can admonish you is that, stop visiting the slums in the US or stop reading about them, I have been to many cities in the US and I can honestly tell you that, they are not like Agege.

The truth is, the American system have a floor and minimum standard to catches those who fall through the ranks from hitting rock bottom compared to North Korea or Agege that you cited.

Though you did not cite any source for your statistics, but if you go back to those statistical sources, they will tell you that majority of those homeless people either escaped from shelter on purpose or are mentally ill or are addicts. There are many welfare programs established to help these people.

American is highly leveraged and cashless such that, you can get by without cash. Stop comparing it with cash oriented economies like Nigeria or North Korea. If you understand microeconomics very well, you would have known that cash in your pocket is fiat worthless paper and does not guarantee real powering power in the real economy.

This is the very same reason why Chinese labor to save most dime they earn all to borrow them over to the USA in exchange for some stupid FED promissory note, this way the US entrepreneurs will continue funding the Chinese companies, so that these people can have a job, live in hostels, save some more and folk them over to the US entrepreneurs again in form loan facilities and the circle continues endlessly and probably end with the poor Chinese worker with cash in the bank dying poor and his children growing up to replace him at the factory to continue the circle; whereas the entrepreneur in the US with highly leveraged loans and credit facilities is living large and bequeathing wealth to his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Tomoyayi(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
bughead:
because your family has some illiterates doesn't mean others do undecided

Not surprised by your comment, just goes to show you have no brain. Dindinrin Oloshi
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by boyjo: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
iluvpomo:
I use facts ... you use brainless conspiracy theories grin

A secretive, cult-like gathering of world elites: was once considered an Insane conspiracy theory grin

Fact!
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by iluvpomo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
boyjo:

A secretive, cult-like gathering of world elites: was once considered an Insane conspiracy theory grin

Fact!

By your theories, America sponsored him all the way to NK to obtain pictures of ordinary NK people ?? For what purpose??
This is the effect of watching too many nollywood movies ... no critical thought process grin
Re: Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See by Ayobami7(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.