Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (59811 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by able20(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
hobermener:
Wia d babe put hand shocked shocked shocked
She needs cassava ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by AverageAnnie(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Forever a teen. ..lwkmd. .
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by ItsTutsi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
too much make up,making her look old and like someone way born 3 pikin..

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Snow02: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
They look cute. the girl still be 17 years?
I've said it before if this girl is 17 I'm also turning 16 next year
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Snow02: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
muhammadmuqtada:
biafra people
lmao
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by luminouz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hotshawarma:
even at 2023 she is still going to be 17years.....
How dare u?
U meant 2199!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by ekensi01: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
cool
My brother not every dick has been touched so don't start the argument
simplemach:

Where she go put hand wen hand never go before?
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by simplemach(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
ekensi01:
cool
My brother not every dick has been touched so don't start the argument
Hmmmmmm
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
hobermener:

The girl go like d*ck no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by philip0906(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
favourmic:
Some girls are funny ooh.
They will tell a guy "it is over between us"
when the guy reply "Okay" she would then say "Just like that?"

No sister Come let's share "the grace"

#in fellowship!
Lol...as silly as this sounds, it was EXACTLY what my ex said when she called to tell me she wanted to move on. I replied "ok. Take care" . Next thing I heard over the phone line was "is that all you have to say? "

Biitch get the fu..ck outta my phone. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
They look so country on those outfits.....

Who are there ?
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Godsonkemz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good match
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by ngwababe(f): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
There's nothing so sure and good than dating your age bracket.
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Richardabbey(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
As I Walk Thru D Valley Of D Shadow Of Death , I Con Dey Wonder
Wetin Carry Me Come Here
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by ReachHard: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
why is she putting her left hand there @ last photo ?

TEENAGER o
angry

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by emperorzillion: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Forever a teen. ..lwkmd. .
Annie bae winkwink
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by emperorzillion: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
ngwababe:
Read headlines very well before commenting, they took pictures together cheesycheesy so any guy she takes picx with , they are dating .. African mentality

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by kanicorp9(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
nawa for Nlanders insulting d babe, nothing is wrong with there posture abi na position

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
ngwababe:
i think this is ur opinion not all ladies date within their age bracket

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by favourmic(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
philip0906:

Lol...as silly as this sounds, it was EXACTLY what my ex said when she called to tell me she wanted to move on. I replied "ok. Take care" . Next thing I heard over the phone line was "is that all you have to say? "

Biitch get the fu..ck outta my phone. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
This girl is still 17yrs since 2014 I saw her in magazine as 17

So funny

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
agborichard:
Am i d only ine thinking dey jst came out from the hotel room after having a gud *** together tongue
You Are,because Your Heart Don Rotten.
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
favourmic:
Some girls are funny ooh. They will tell a guy "it is over between us" when the guy reply "Okay" she would then say "Just like that?"
#in fellowship!
Lol. And Also Listen To Sermon Of Devorce.
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Edonojie007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
favourmic:
Some girls are funny ooh. They will tell a guy "it is over between us" when the guy reply "Okay" she would then say "Just like that?"
#in fellowship!
Lol. And Also Listen To Sermon Of Devorce.
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by agborichard: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Are,because Your Heart Don Rotten.

Na ur own rotten pass cos i never said anytin bad.. lol
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by DataMadam(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
hobermener:

grin grin grin wetin ya eyes find go there na?
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Trulie(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alphasoar:
Family get together turned photo shoot.

Every human being is fine in his or her own way. everyone's unique.

Consolation time. grin
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by baddosky1: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fine Igbo boy and girl cool

Where are those Open Defecation Republicans? Let them show us their actors or actress this young and cute as this. No be only that their 1 actor wey don become meme actor. Mtcheewwwww!
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by taurusdude0(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who is this guy,me wen dey wait until this young lady finally turn 20something in 2048 grin grin grin kai
Re: Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures by Henry1006(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
They look cute. the girl still be 17 years?
if i show you my 18 year old sis you won't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.