Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" (53189 Views)

Watch Moments Bella Shmurda Finishes LASU Exam With MOPOL On Guard / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" / Jemima Osunde Goes Back To Acting As She Finishes From Medical School (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by VastFinder: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2018

Nigerian music super star Davido has taken to social media to reveal what he plans to do just in case he goes broke.

Davido may be rolling in money and be on top of the world right now but it appears he has a plan for the likelihood of going broke.

The Nigerian singer disclosed via Insta-stories that he would simply retire to his father’s power plant.

See his post below;

He also dished out some relationship advise in the post below;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/davido-reveals-will-ever-goes-broke/

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by RoyalBlak007: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Okay

cheesygrin 30billion doesn't finish quickly

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by TheAnimatorsHub: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
if na zimbawean currency, e fit o grin grin grin grin
RoyalBlak007:
Okay

cheesygrin 30billion doesn't finish quickly

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by RoyalBlak007: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
if na zimbawean currency, e fit o grin grin grin grin

Na tru o grin

But David didn't tell us the "currency" his "30billion" is.... cheesy

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
David the stubborn son of Adeleke.
May your days be longer than Tagbo and Dj Olu.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don't forget his definition of broke defers from ours.

His broke can be our rich. cry

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

angry

∆ Live your life don't live in any man's shadow.

Being Rich could be measured in any way. Not necessarily money. Remember the rich also cry.
Contentment is first key to living a good life

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

Being Rich could be measured in any way. Not necessarily money. Remember the rich also cry.
undecided Really?!

Thanks for your unsolicited advice, you obviously didn't get my post.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by iykekelvins(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
According to a survey done by the Alexistaiwo Nongovernmental Organization.

99.9 % of Nigerian women will even leave you if at all they dream about you going broke.

100 % will leave you if you actually go broke.

Before you concur with this survey of mine and start bashing the females.
Please ask yourself.

Will you advise any of your female family members to stay with a broke man?

58 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Guilderland1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please ur advice, is it advisable to trade Bitcoin in Binance?
Please ur advice
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Annibel(f): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by gurunlocker: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=iykekelvins post=64008865][/quote]
Lol... You be clown. See as I dey laugh reading your meme.
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by thedondada(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol

His money his problems.

His brokenness his problem.

Lol. Some already broke niggas have nowhere to go but Libya to be sold into slavery at least they won't die of starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hug Transformer?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by chukslawrence(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by IMASTEX: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Okay, it is wisdom to always think ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Follygunners: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hug Transformer?

Kiss Black Mamba... grin
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

I don't know how much you guys think this guy is worth. the only thing is that he Haas consistent inflow and things can quickly change if the inflow nosedive

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Snow02: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

rich without money?? nigga please grin
OrestesDante:

angry

rich without money?? nigga please

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by SIaye: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
makydebbie:

Your. Not ours. Speak for your self.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Edonojie007(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stupid Musicians; Destroyed Soul And Rubbish Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Snow02: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hug Transformer?
LMAO nice one
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by RobinWely(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
VastFinder:

Nigerian music super star Davido has taken to social media to reveal what he plans to do just in case he goes broke.

Davido may be rolling in money and be on top of the world right now but it appears he has a plan for the likelihood of going broke.

The Nigerian singer disclosed via Insta-stories that he would simply retire to his father’s power plant.

See his post below;

He also dished out some relationship advise in the post below;
cool

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/davido-reveals-will-ever-goes-broke/

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by ebujany(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Does he have a girl friend? Why is he asking?
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
candlewax:

I don't know how much you guys think this guy is worth. the only thing is that he Haas consistent inflow and things can quickly change if the inflow nosedive
If it nosedive sef, he get rich papa. grin

Davido has gotten to a point where, it'll be hard for him to go broke.

10 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by Sweetcollins: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Taarty billion no be moi moi
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by abdulaz: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Broke man no get friends o.

I learnt this from experience.

As oluwa come bless man small, na so one guy see me dey ball somewhere o, the next day na different line just dey call me, some of them even dey ask whether I no know them again, that I no dey ask of somebody sef.

This life sef.

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by joenor(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hummm so oga all this while you have concieve that.... 30B gang
Re: Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" by gidob(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

I wish I can like this more than once......
U said sumtin bro...........

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.