Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (81331 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Imagine a world without Ndigbo?

Igbo kweenu

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Donald3d:
more Japanese,she doesn't look chinese

New-Year awooof ooooo to boost your business !
Get a Website,plus free hosting,plus free domain ,plus
freeee 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
i would say she is Korean.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
proeast:
how do you differentiate them!?
she is more like Korean, not japnese and japanese will never ever marry an african! they always stick with their own kind.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
she looks Korean not chinese, Korean women are pretty just like this one

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Donald3d:

Its easy if you are observant ,even though they look very similar ,Japanese ,Chinese ,Koreans look different.

You hardly see Japanese and Korean in Nigeria
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by biolabog(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
DieBuhari:
If na Afonja land, dem for don mine her skull for ritual dollars tey tey
and for igbo land , she can't escape der cannibalism
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
I knew she couldn't possibly be Chinese. Chinese ladies are not usually this full figured or facially attractive. Then I saw this post below

adaobimom:
Oh. This is me. How can they know im here. And im not chinese. Im from South Korea.

Hope you're enjoying our culture?

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chibuike65: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexialin:

She's pretty.

Love her attire.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chibuike65: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
buchilino:

NO WONDER, COS I NO CHINESE WOMEN R NOT DAT PRETTY.

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chibuike65: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
alexialin:

She's pretty.

Love her attire.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=chibuike65 post=64019668][/quote]

Awwwh kiss grin

So lovely.

Heheheheheheheh, can u imagine.. Husband follow join cheesy
Eeyah.

*Sniffs*
Nobody should stop me from crying tonight o cry
*sniffs*
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Charlesdock(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Mabey wen u check my mentions from ur brothers on that comment i made u will understand what what i mean by saying "they tried to pull us down".

And paising my tribe dnt make me sound inferior or a tribalist.
Im sure if it the post was a yoruba man and his foreign wife.. some of ur brothers would also mske this kind of comnent.
And im sure u will be among those to like their comment.

Lastly im not a tribalist if i am i wont hav yoruba friends..
Infact apart from igbo gals i like gals. Than any other tribe.
Forget my post here
Yes, Some of my brothers will surely make these kind of statement which make them bad as well.
You opened the post with a praise then you yab the Yorubas a little
He wont scam her..he wont mine her skull.
No offense intended, I withdraw my inferiority complex statement... Hope we are cool?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by CaptainGOOD: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Charlesdock:

Yes, Some of my brothers will surely make these kind of statement which make them bad as well.
You opened the post with a praise then you yab the Yorubas a little
He wont scam her..he wont mine her skull.
No offense intended, I withdraw my inferiority complex statement... Hope we are cool?

Lolx we are cool bro...
No hard feelings oh..
im cool with my yoruba frend offline too...
I and gbenga were even hanging out yesterday.
Lol.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Allisonstvs(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
adadike281:
While the first wife watches on with her 3 kids. Chinese wife, Igbo husband! Amu kalaaka!
lol nah now you know
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by JayB11(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=64012176]
Lol..... tongue
No bastard me abeg o grin[/quote
Lol.... Sorry bro me, na d situation wey u put me tru ooo grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by chukxie(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2018
gypsey:
she is more like Korean, not japnese and japanese will never ever marry an african! they always stick with their own kind.

Why do you guys speak of things you don't know? Ever been to Japan before? No! Because if you've ever been to Japan you'd have seen Nigerians/Africans who are married to Japanese women.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by olisaEze(m): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Millz404:
Black and chinese pikin grin

Na im be 'blackinese'! grin
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by hopilo: 2:13am On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I wonder how she understands them and how they understand her.

Chinchin-chunwa cheesy
Love simplify everything.

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by NigerianScholar: 2:55am On Jan 09, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

Check out these lovely photos of a Chinese lady, her Husband and baby having a great time in his hometown.

The Chinese lady, who goes by the Instagram name Mama Adaobi, her husband Ogbuji Obinna and their adorable daughter, Adaobi spent the Christmas and New Year holidays in Osina village, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State.

See more photos below;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/chinese-lady-known-mama-adaobi-great-time-husbands-village-photos/

Are you confused?

Your title is saying korean and your post says chinese
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Prymestrr(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2018
adadike281:
While the first wife watches on with her 3 kids. Chinese wife, Igbo husband! Amu kalaaka!
Lol... Ara gbaraa agba na ike zara aza.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by uzoexcel(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Mtcheeeeew, him mate dey marry better oyinbo from America and Europe, na Chinese woman wey dey smell like him, him go marry
and what are ur own mates doing?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by dikeigbo2(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:

I never knew that, thank you.

You are welcome......I've lived among them almost one and half decades and counting

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by whirlwind7(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2018
adadike281:

You know what?
I just remembered that you promised to change your profile picture on new year's day, so that all your salivating suitors will behold your full glory cheesy
Did you change your mind?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by whirlwind7(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

Check out these lovely photos of a Chinese lady, her Husband and baby having a great time in his hometown.

The Chinese lady
, who goes by the Instagram name Mama Adaobi, her husband Ogbuji Obinna and their adorable daughter, Adaobi spent the Christmas and New Year holidays in Osina village, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State.

Your topic said "Korean lady"
In your write up, you described her as Chinese. What's your problem naw? You didn't get enlightened enough to know that China isn't Korea?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Opiletool(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Mabey wen u check my mentions from ur brothers on that comment i made u will understand what what i mean by saying "they tried to pull us down".

And paising my tribe dnt make me sound inferior or a tribalist.
Im sure if it the post was a yoruba man and his foreign wife.. some of ur brothers would also mske this kind of comnent.
And im sure u will be among those to like their comment.

Lastly im not a tribalist if i am i wont hav yoruba friends..
Infact apart from igbo gals i like gals. Than any other tribe.
Forget my post here

The fact that you celebrate an African man getting married to a non-african reeks of inferiority complex from your part.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by DieBuhari: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

You hardly see Japanese and Korean in Nigeria
There are countless Koreans in Nigeria working for Daewoo and some other oil servicing companies, KIA motors etc
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by g0tze: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Good.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2018
dikeigbo2:

You are welcome......I've lived among them almost one and half decades and counting

Schooling?
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by LadyJasper: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2018
bughead:
your species!
Eh ya, sorry oh. Take heart, you don't hear some of us crying foul over similar experience na. You'd get over it with time.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Pylony(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I wonder how she understands them and how they understand her.

Chinchin-chunwa cheesy
smh grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by Paulagada: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2018
when made in China doesn't last? I pray the marriage and the fruits last.
Re: Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village by DonGtoG1(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2018
adadike281:

Ijele Nwanyi, your observations and the last line are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tired Of My Marriage / I Suspect My Wife / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.