Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (47780 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flexherbal(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze known for this freetTheSheeple movement, just posted this on his Instagram page.

What is calling for attention is the information on the third paragraph of the memo, below.

So, He is asking if the memo is actually from Redeemed Christian Church Of God.

Someone sent this to me.... Could it be true? Or it's just photoshop?
-
If it is not true then fine.. but if it is, why should it be illegal to 'share' open heavens? Isn't it the 'word of God'? From a man of God? You see the way I beg people to share my messages why can't they do same?
-
Also with 34,000 branches according to the website and so many pastors who must each have a copy, that's thousands of copies sold within the church alone, are you seeing what I am seeing? ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
-
Come to think of it, it's actually a good thing as one aunty in my estate forum is always disturbing our lives with 'open heaven' every morning���

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdr6Afwnufx/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flexherbal(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
See some reactions:

So many people are of the opinion that people should be allowed to freely share the contents of religious books, since they were written to edify people and not written for financial benefits.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by sweettease(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Is it no longer about spreading the gospel or is there something I don't understand?

Since we are now looking at it this way, who will sue them for plagiarising the bible? They'll quote the law and claim copyright infringement/plagiarism now cos it suits them and reject tax and talk about how it is the church cos it doesn't.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
he knows where to contact for confirmation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flexherbal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2018

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flexherbal(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44 , those who post topics from Open Heavens Devotional, everyday on nairaland, should go and get permission, first.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by festwiz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
The reason for this is simply PROFIT. He should take clues from the publishers of the Gideon Bible. The publishing company does not charge a dime on the "word of God".

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by sweettease(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Flexherbal:

They may have an explanation to this.
Being worried about copyright infringement or more people being exposed to the word of God daily? Pretty obvious if you ask me.
I know copyright infringement/plagiarism occurs but at the expense of spreading God's words, come on! That they are even looking at it this way says a lot.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
festwiz:
The reason for this is simply PROFIT. He should take clues from the publishers of the Gideon Bible. The publishing company does not charge a dime on the "word of God".

That Bible is made available to everybody for free.

They are even happy when you request to help them distribute them.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
I have said it and will continue to say it. Pastors are pure Business Men. They do not care about the spiritual and financial welfare of their followers. They only care as long as you continue to play your part and pay your tithes. They would continue to prey and profit from the ignorance, fear of people.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nna, this 2018 i done resolve say I no go put mouth for any church matter. Wetin I done see done tire me abeg

30 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by TreasuredGlory: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Must you react to everything? This is 2018: This nonsense must stop. Grow up and do your own thing. If you know the number of people RCCG employs and pays salaries to, you go fear and ask God for forgiveness.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by eleojo23: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze will soon turn to a nuclear reactor with the way he reacts on daily basis now.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by MartMax(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by 3millionia: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
OK
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by ekensi01: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lack of vision.

What's this guys plan?
All he knows is to criticize people what has he done?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Kjking(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
I've had enough!!! Someone close to him should please shut this dude up

9 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by hucienda: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze Reactor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by ChineseBuggati3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Okay
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oduastates: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
A fool and his money are soon parted.
They can Keep handing over their resources to these fake pastors.
The road to their former churches ( Methodist , Anglican,Baptist , Catholic) is that way .
The day they decide to start going to their former churches , That is the day their neighbourhood mission school will be able to give their children good quality education for free and more.

30 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by fajob: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flets: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Now this is the crux of the matter, There is no Christianity without love. Infact, the bible clearly stated that the greatest of all the commandment is love. Gideons international share free bible, Jehovah witness issue monthly publications free of charge, churches all over the west contribute immensely towards free outreach in Africa.

The problem the Nigerian churches face today is the absence of love in the practice of Christianity. Jesus died because of love, almost all the miracles by Jesus in the bible were borne out of love.

The early missionaries who brought Christianity went through untold hardship and death in the hand of malaria, many diseases and boat mishaps.... yet they were determined to bring us the gospel with the accompanying free schools, medical care, technology etc.

Unfortunately, what we have in Nigerian churches is greed, envy, hate and gross materialism. How can churches sit back and watch the multi-suffering of its members and yet seek to take away their money in the name of offering, tithe, first fruit etc? Tithing in the old testament was borne out of love "so that there will be meat in the house".... for everyone. In the absence of love, any teaching on giving is useless.

Infact, the state of our society is the reflection of the state of the church. The alarming lack of love is the major difference between the western and African society. That nature of our politics, economy, security etc is lack of love. If the church which should be the biblical lamp is hiding its love under the bushel...... how exactly do they intend to project Christ. Unfortunately, the Nigerian church spends more time defending its unloving practices than draw men to Christ.

Freeze will continue to win until the Church retraces its step back to Love because Love is the greatest. Without Love, Christianity cannot survive. Without Love, our fore fathers would never have left their traditional practices for Christianity.

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by datola: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Honestly, I became weak when I read that memo/circular for obvious reason of controversy it would generate.

The coming of The Lord is at hand. And whosoever thinks he stands should take heed less he falls.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by stinggy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze, you've made sense thus far, but on this, no matter how we put it, Copyright theft and similar crimes are very serious offences that should never be allowed in any form it comes angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Charlesdock(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why can't they let it circulate since it contain God's words. If people are blessed by it, they will sow back into the church.

19 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Pebcak: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
angry
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by iykecicero: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who “Open Heaven” open any heaven doors for? Who epp?

6 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Veetee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
There is too much noise in the system, you all should just focus on what is important please.. all these are distractions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by emi12(f): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by bughead: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
The word "pastorpreneur" should be added in the dictionary and also pastorprise angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by QuietHammer(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Must you react to everything? This is 2018: This nonsense must stop. Grow up and do your own thing. If you know the number of people RCCG employs and pays salaries to, you go fear and ask God for forgiveness.
Just because a denomination decides to employ people the word of God should be commercialized? Rubbish. Absolute nonsense.

57 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.