Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (47746 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by kaywhy09(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Freeze gets cheap popularity with his posts.... Bloggers gets cheap traffic to their page...... What do you stand to gain from this?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by VictorRomanov: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
how did freeze ever comit copyright theft.... Pls show solid evidence Of your claim to your reply

Pls try to get the sense of a comment before rushing to quote someone. Go back and read the thread slowly.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
sweettease:

Being worried about copyright infringement or more people being exposed to the word of God daily. Pretty obvious if you ask me?
I know copyright infringement/plagiarism occurs but at the expense of spreading God's words, come on! That they are even looking at it this way says a lot.

[b]We don't know their reason....it could be for selfish, profit reasons and it could be for other reasons, so let's not assume and judge..
We are in the jet age...where information reaches every Tom dick and Harry via a click...but the disadvantage is the ease of EDIT of original information....
Its the end time where information about churches and the word of God is twisted by bloggers and pple looking for traffic to their sites and blogs.....these people can do anything and I mean anything for money.
Last year, and friend got a new bible and what we saw shocked me, it was like some pple are deliberately editing informations to suit their wordly lifestyle...I wouldn't have known if it wasn't a part of the bible I was familiar with....i don't even use bible apps anymore after I saw this error or deliberate act...
Come to think of it...these churches have their presence online, they make messages and sermon reach pple that don't wanna come or cant come for service with ease on their phones and tablet...
Why would they now wanna prevent pple from seeing an ordinary daily devotional...

.I'm just saying....

Internet scares me these days...
Too much junk available to feed on...[/b]

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by kosisoOkafor: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
festwiz:
The reason for this is simply PROFIT. He should take clues from the publishers of the Gideon Bible. The publishing company does not charge a dime on the "word of God".
And they will use your urine to keep printing it. Go and borrow sense.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by BetaThings: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
MAAP:
I am sorry for people who are carried away with this enemy of the Kingdom. I believe Muslim,athiest,and pegans enjoys all of this his nonesence.No true Christian,can be in dis team of antichrists. Why not verify your information before commenting. I charge you freeze and blind followers repent now.

Be brave; be man enough and deal with your issues
Leave Muslims out of your matter
We don't care whether you are commended or condemned
We like to stay in lane; do so too

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Benekruku(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
All I know is that if Adeboye or Oyedepo make Heaven, We are all going to be in Heaven as Hell will have no relevance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Interesting15: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
maryjames9:
I have said it and will continue to say it. Pastors are pure Business Men. They do not care about the spiritual and financial welfare of their followers. They only care as long as you continue to play your part and pay your tithes. They would continue to prey and profit from the ignorance, fear of people.
You mean all the pastors in the world?
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by samuel2018: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dis idiot will suffer for his Illuminati messenger
TreasuredGlory:
Must you react to everything? This is 2018: This nonsense must stop. Grow up and do your own thing. If you know the number of people RCCG employs and pays salaries to, you go fear and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by kosisoOkafor: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
oruma19:
The person that wrote that memo thunder will fire him/her. Daddy freeze has been right after all. They keep selling the word of God to their sheep and make money. The focus is money made and not salvation. In those days people used to contribute to print tract free of charge . I dont knw what is wrong with Christians now. Adeboye will go to hell if he continues this commercialization of the gospel. He should repent because he is behaving like a thief right now..piseed. .tracts and christian literature must be free since revelation and the word of God is free. Na american pentecostal pastors destroy Africa, they introduced this satanism into christiandom.
They will use your urine to pay staffs, print open heaven and transport it to different locations. Don't be stupid.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by rayobaba(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Even if they distribute hard copy free, is it too much ! So they re-produce word of God to make money.
Bible say freely u receive, so freely u should give.
Pastors are making unbelievers to have reason not wanting to go church.
Bible says anybody dt makes a fellow person fall, it wl be worse for that person than make den tie large stone on his neck and throw inside river.
Am surprised big time that profit making is their aim

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by bionixs: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
oduastates:
A fool and his money are soon parted.
They can Keep handing over their resources to these fake pastors.
The road to their former churches ( Methodist , Anglican,Baptist , Catholic) is that way .
The day they decide to start going to their former churches , That is the day their neighbourhood mission school will be able to give their children good quality education for free and more.
go and sit down if I heard you mention catholic with all going going gone auctions at bazaars, by- force dues and levies from CWO and others, when you are dead,all the unpaid levies up their long records and registers would be inherited by your pained loved one before you would be buried. so what are you saying? some of these new generation churches you sit up here castigating day and night don't even know if you give offering or not, as baskets would be passed unto you in your seated positions to pass on to the next worshiper. you give or not ,nobody knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
D1official:
What I don't get is how our so called xtians allow d devil to divide us so cheaply.
DAT shows how week Nd spiritual gullible our believer's are.
If u a xtian Nd u can't still c through dis FREEZE of a guy,den u are a disgrace to Christ.

Please, use the scripture to oppose any point dat freeze has brought up so far, and leave empty words and emotional blackmail.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by CornFooPanda(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you can bring out money to buy magazines, newspapers, novels and so on, why will buying a written book that contains the word of God be an issue.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by 4front(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Must you react to everything? This is 2018: This nonsense must stop. Grow up and do your own thing. If you know the number of people RCCG employs and pays salaries to, you go fear and ask God for forgiveness.

Thank you my brother

I wonder who is drumming the beat of his life, can someone ask this old idiot if paper is free in printing press or if they are nit going to pay staffs in the press. So, tell me freeze or stick u call ur self,is bible sold for free,Quran sold for free or even traditional religions are not selling their material for free. The knowledge people are sharing can't go for free. Sebi, you are man of the people? Go write your thought and distribute it for free. Go and ask what happen to children of Israelite that challenge the authority of Moses.I am afraid you will soon join them n you will be freeze for ever. Must you talk? Incase u don't know,I am not redeem member but I respect anoint. If OPEN HEAVEN IS FRAUD THAT SHOULDNT BE YOUR BIG HEAD HEADACHE,LET GOD JUDGE IDIOT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by CharleyBright(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
TreasuredGlory:

Does it change the narrative that the church is only interested in selling the devotional to make profit and not the bless and win souls?
When did it become illegal to share the word of God?
Does it ocour to you that some families who have been using the shared Open Heaven in their morning devotional have been deprived of the word since the ban?
Why can't you address the open truth and say it the way it is?
We are quick to condemn and abuse govt if we feel they cheat us, but we tend to be silent and glorify the men of God when it is clear that they are pursuing their selfish interests.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
kosisoOkafor:
They will use your urine to pay staffs, print open heaven and transport it to different locations. Don't be stupid.
you are a fool. When they use ur father and mother's urine then they keep the tithes and offerings for private jet..Thunder fire u and ur useless pastors...useless thieves

2 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
MAAP:
I am sorry for people who are carried away with this enemy of the Kingdom. I believe Muslim,athiest,and pegans enjoys all of this his nonesence.No true Christian,can be in dis team of antichrists. Why not verify your information before commenting. I charge you freeze and blind followers repent now.

Always empty words, and no bible verses to support wot u claim or oppose. Besides, wot brought Muslims into dis?

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Icon79(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amen sista. Amen!

O pari

datola:
Honestly, I became weak when I read that circular.

The coming of The Lord is at hand. And whosoever thinks he stands should take heed less he falls.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by 4front(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
oruma19:
you are a fool. When they use ur father and mother's urine then they keep the tithes and offerings for private jet..Thunder fire u and ur useless pastors...useless thieves

Fool go write your own book and distribute it for free. You don't even belong to any class. Your master is waiting for your perish soul. I pity you
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by XingXhang(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Flets:
Now this is the crux of the matter, There is no Christianity without love. Infact, the bible clearly stated that the greatest of all the commandment is love. Gideons international share free bible, Jehovah witness issue monthly publications free of charge, churches all over the west contribute immensely towards free outreach in Africa.

The problem the Nigerian churches face today is the absence of love in the practice of Christianity. Jesus died because of love, almost all the miracles by Jesus in the bible were borne out of love.

The early missionaries who brought Christianity went through untold hardship and death in the hand of malaria, many diseases and boat mishaps.... yet they were determined to bring us the gospel with the accompanying free schools, medical care, technology etc.

Unfortunately, what we have in Nigerian churches is greed, envy, hate and gross materialism. How can churches sit back and watch the multi-suffering of its members and yet seek to take away their money in the name of offering, tithe, first fruit etc? Tithing in the old testament was borne out of love "so that there will be meat in the house".... for everyone. In the absence of love, any teaching on giving is useless.

Infact, the state of our society is the reflection of the state of the church. The alarming lack of love is the major difference between the western and African society. That nature of our politics, economy, security etc is lack of love. If the church which should be the biblical lamp is hiding its love under the bushel...... how exactly do they intend to project Christ. Unfortunately, the Nigerian church spends more time defending its unloving practices than draw men to Christ.

Freeze will continue to win until the Church retraces its step back to Love because Love is the greatest. Without Love, Christianity cannot survive. Without Love, our fore fathers would never have left their traditional practices for Christianity.

Freeze will continue to win You say?

Win on Social Media or REALITY?

Today, there are people that kick against every step Mark Zuckerberg takes. There are folks who malign Bill Gates and Dangote. Their reasons are just and true.

BUT HOW HAS THAT CHANGED ANYTHING. THEY ARE STILL MAKING PROGRESS more than those crirists.

Unless you won't be great some day but if you will be, you will get your fair share of criticism.

That's why truly GREAT MEN don't go to social media to cast down other GREAT MEN. It won't be long before they got their blows.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Goke7 post=64015994]
No be small thing o, am beginning to hear folks on social media saying going to church is no longer necessary lol[/quote

If you understand your Bible, you would know that going to church is not necessary. You as a human being is a church, that "thing" you go to on Sundays is just a building. If you stay at home and pray with your family, you are in church; God has already given us the power to be a church individually.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by bionixs: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Charlesdock:
Why can't they let it circulate since it contain God's words. If people are blessed by it, they will sow back into the church.
so let unauthorized copies flow so people like freez would edit it ,spread false doctrine and end up blaming the same RCCG is castigating. I know the devil is out to use him to put the church under. but the day e go red for him, all of us will be here telling the story. It is the church that owes the people and not the government again by freez and his followers opinion .He has got soft target to shine with but that target kills like nuclear . am watching
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by MarianIsy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
It says without permission from the author My opinion tho
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sharp dude speaks....kudos

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by lloyds(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daddy Freeze is a scam and fraud. He has a hidden agenda which will be exposed out soon.
No organisation is perfect, only God is.

God bless RCCG and the body of Christ.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by lloyds(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
oruma19:

It is you that thunder will fire. U are a fool.
Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by amazon14: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
stinggy:
Freeze, you've made sense thus far, but on this, no matter how we put it, Copyright theft and similar crimes are very serious offences that should never be allowed in any form it comes angry

Of all the comments I red here, only your own made sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
bionixs:
so let unauthorized copies flow so people like freez would edit it ,spread false doctrine and end up blaming the same RCCG is castigating. I know the devil is out to use him to put the church under. but the day e go red for him, all of us will be here telling the story. It is the church that owes the people and not the government again by freez and his followers opinion .He has got soft target to shine with but that target kills like nuclear . am watching
foolish comment...I still can't imagine d juju d pastors have used on some of u..idiot. Spit on ur brain...ode oloshi... Kudos to freeze for destroying the temple of mammon...thieves claiming to be angels. Shame on all of u followers of the criminals. God bless Daddy freeze, his covenant of peace remains with u @ daddy freeze. Numbers 25.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Flets: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
XingXhang:

Freeze will continue to win You say?

Win on Social Media or REALITY?

Today, there are people that kick against every step Mark Zuckerberg takes. There are folks who malign Bill Gates and Dangote. Their reasons are just and true.

BUT HOW HAS THAT CHANGED ANYTHING. THEY ARE STILL MAKING PROGRESS more than those crirists.

Unless you won't be great some day but if you will be, you will get your fair share of criticism.

That's why truly GREAT MEN don't go to social media to cast down other GREAT MEN. It won't be long before they got their blows.

Read my post again, the subject of my post is neither Freeze nor RCCG. Let me repeat for you..."Without Love, there is no Christianity". Any activity or action of the church that is not borne out of love further hurts Christianity. Infact in the presence of love, the argument on tithing would not come up in the first place.....go figure

4 Likes

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by Chukzcolin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hummmmm..... Who be this freezy self.... For real I don't know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by 12345baba(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Churches no dey pay tax ,them suppose they give plenty things free of charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication by oruma19: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
lloyds:

It is you that thunder will fire. U are a fool.
I spit on ur brain...ass hole.. God punish u and all the magicians selling God's word. The hottest part of hell awaits u all. Tomoro u will come and say Pentecostal is beta Dan orthodox or Jehovah's witness who give tracts and books for free and only allow willing contribution no mata how small. I am beginning to be convinced that they are even the real christians. PFN and world Pentecostalism is a cult of gangsters using d name of their gods "mammon" to steal from the people. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.