Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? (107773 Views)

Clothing And Accessories Wholesale! / Where To Buy Clothes In Nigeria? / Trendy Clothes & Fashion Accessories, Wholesale& Retail.delivery Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by chrisdenis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
I just started a clothing business (unisex Boutique) and needs you guys to please direct me on where i can buy male/female cloths and accessories at wholesale price in Lagos or Cotonou.
Am in Abuja and i need to know a place in Lagos where i can buy at a very reasonable and comparable price with Onitsha.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Hynman: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Well, I have a wholesale store supplying clothes to boutiques in lagos. The only issue I have with new boutique owners is them wanting the best quality of imported clothes for dirt cheap. I still spoke to one last week looking for "designer clothes" for N500 each. I wished her good luck grin

So, if you have a reasonable budget, I can supply you with wholesale pallets. You can see a very small example of my stock here.

http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/toluwholesale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by chrisdenis(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
yeah you got real nice stuffs! and for your issue with new boutique owners, you know they are just getting on it and maybe with their "all saved resources" and as such would want security; real financial security! through good turnover, but that's withstanding, could you mail me your prices and 'how-to'? mail: hillony_boutique@net-shopping.com , would also need advices on how to 'go business'

thank you.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
I need these materials too. did you get them from this guy. I need your help ooo. can mail me at anselboby100@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by tolusaliu: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
am back with cool stuffs for you all,am selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by phunkyj(f): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
is dere anyone who can help me on how i can buy female cloths,scandals,slippers n accecessories mainly in lagos island.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by utility: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2010
hi there i know of a UK wholesaler who are currently promoting their fashion jewellery for wholesale in ikeja lagos.Her name is Divine and she is selling 60 pieces of high grade fashion jewellery for 30,000 naira. 15 necklaces,25 bangles,20 earrings for that price.call her on 08164596196 for more enquires, i hope i would have been of help.have a blessed day.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by ZaraSanch(f): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2010
We are introducing now our latest Spanish Luis Serrano female fashion sandals in Nigeria, So do not let this opportunity pass you by as our prices are affordable and extremely considerate. If you are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far. We have great competitive prices and great deals! All our clients are happy with us, so check them out without compromise. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Madrid, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com 
http://www.luiserrano.net/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Delafruita(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2010
Hi hynman.pls can i have ur phone number?av jst opend a boutique as wel.alternatively,pls cal me on 07032813680.thx
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 27, 2010
Pls who can direct me where I can buy TM Lewis/ Thomas Pink Neckties in wholesale prices. Is there any warehouse where Chinese people sale TM Lewis in cheap wholesale prices in Lagos Island or Ojota? Pls I really need everyone's help. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by i4serious: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
Inbox me at i4serious@yahoo.com or monireplenty@gmail.com for list of possible places with unbelievable prices.For kids,adults,male and female to anything u can think of.We ship to Abuja too right @ ur doorpost.They are all imported stuff with brand names.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by toytuns(f): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2011
Here is a website for all kind of clothes. Though the company is based in US they ship to Nigeris every 2 weeks and the orders get to Lagos within 2 to 3 weeks.

here is the website www.stylebybike.com

They also work with customers to get things not listed on the site that customers are interested in.

you can contact them at help@stylebybike.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by cokobee: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2011
DIVAS & LADS FASHION STORE CAN SUPPLY ALL

YOUR FASHION NEEDS. TRENDY

CLOTHES,AFFORDALE PRICES,AUTHENTIC

DESIGNER ITEMS (grade AAA+++),male,female&

kids AVAILABLE @WHOLESALE & RETAIL PRICES.

WE CAN B YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPER! RECIEVE

PICTURE CATALOGUE IN YOUR EMAIL,CHOOSE

YOUR FAVORITES,PLACE YOUR ORDERS AND

RECEIVE YOUR GOODS AT your DOORSTEP IN 7-

10WORKDAYS!! ITS THAT EASY! MONEY BACK

GUARANTEE IF DISATISFIED(we doubt that'll

happen tho,lol) . IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS

MINDED BUSINESS PERSON THEN YOU STAND TO

GAIN A WHOLE LOT AS OUR UNIQUE& QUALITY

ITEMS WILL BE IN HOT DEMAND AND YOUR

BUSINESS WILL GROW EXCEEDINGLY WELL.
TO RECEIVE PICTURES OF ITEMS AVAILABLE TO

ORDER PLS SEND REQUEST MAIL TO

divasandlads@hotmail.co.uk or

cokobee@rocketmail.com
U WILL BE GLAD U DID;

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2011
Hi there. I deal in wholesale/retail jewelry and watches. These are not cheap China stuff that fade away quickly, but genuine products that last. I also do real gold, and am looking to expanding my business in the shortest possible time. You can call me on 08029566555. E-mail: edengems@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by cokobee: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2011
TO VIEW ITEMS AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM DIVAS&LADS FASHION STORE (wholesale ,retail)

KINDLY FOLLOW DESIRED LINKS BELOW:

http://photobucket.com/4LADS

http://photobucket.com/divasandlads

http://photobucket.com/divadresses

http://photobucket.com/divajackets

http://photobucket.com/divashoes

ITEMS ARE AS SEEN IN PIX . SEND COMMENTS/ENQUIRIES/ORDERS TO divasandlads@hotmail.co.uk , cokobee@rocketmail.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by chucky234(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
ALL NEW BOUTIQUE OWNERS WITH MINIMAL BUDGETS SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR CHEAP QUALITY IMPORTED CLOTHS,IF YOU INTEND TO BUY THEM YOURSELF I CAN TAKE YOU THERE FOR YOUR SHOPPING.
I CAN ALSO TAKE YOU TO COTONOU OR LOME TOGO WHERE YOU CAN BUY CHEAP SHOES AND LADIES HAND BAGS.

FOR CHEAP SUITS CALL ME ON 08024403817 OR EMAIL: chuckcollinse@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by ade4real(f): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2011
Why travel to the United States when you can your goods shipped to you in 2weeks or less.Shopperscorner is an online store located in Tinley Park,Illinois,U.S.A, that sells wholesale shoes,bags,cloths,diapers,toys and dried foodstuffs.We also help people buy some other items needed and ship to Nigeria.Please email at shopperscorner11@yahoo.com or send a request to our facebook .(http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001046920591).Link to our facebook for pictures.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Hermajesty: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2011
Hi you can visit this website they are based in UK and i think they have agent in lagos an sells original stuff
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Hermajesty: 2:22am On Oct 12, 2011
Go to this website on the image
they have what ever you want even a container load from uk
very cheap honestl

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Hermajesty: 2:24am On Oct 12, 2011
same people sells ladies original pencil jeans all authentic brands from over stock shops in UK

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Hermajesty: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2011
you can make you order here

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by tsmith(f): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store!
« #36 on: Yesterday at 04:48:40 AM »
@ ALL

Just to let you know we have new stock; great stuffs and sure to go real fast. The goods are already in Nigeria and sales should commmence tuesday 15th of november and should last for about a week.

As usual, we have current vogue and fashion; boyfriend pants/jeans, jackets, ladies dressy tops, casual tops, dresses, skirts, trousers, sandals and slippers, shoes, fashion accessories (rings, beads, belts, berets, caps, hair accessories, earrings and oads more)

Also availabe are men clothing and accessories like chunky rings, belts, suede loafers, shoes, slippers and sandals.

We would also be having childrens clothes and accessories within the next couple of weeks.

The drill as norm, is a minimum of 100 items. the prices vary and you would be the viewing. Contact details nd sales point as changed, so please email for the latest.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Pola1(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Hermajesty,u didnt include d website in ur post
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by tsmith(f): 2:33am On Feb 20, 2012
New arrivals now in stock; featuring boyfriend jackets, bandage skirts, pencil skirts, office dresses, various slim belts and much more. As usual, email me[b] topsy_smitie at yahoo dot com[/b] for contact details

Also have childrens clothes in stock
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by isee100: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hello if you need quality men's wear or ladies stuffs.. we all have all in stock, all our products are UK top quality, name the brands we've got it.. we've been selling quality UK merchandise since 3 years ago, but to individual men and women who loves fashion and good qaulity. we all cater for both wholesale and individual needs.. brand uk and us designer available upon request. we are located in isolo but for now we deal on phone and visit basis. so why don't you gv us a ring on 07041372056 or 08035855316.. or request can be made to me directly on my UK Number on 07976478755

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by naijacutee(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
I regularly buy and send wholesale clothes/accessories/perfumes to people in Nigeria, and have had a few customers from Nairaland (e.g mibisnow, inspiredm, Flowers)

See this thread for shirts I've sold in the past: https://www.nairaland.com/159326/marks-spencer-mens-formal-shirts

See this for perfumes I've sold in the past on Nairaland (plus pictures)
https://www.nairaland.com/410135/brand-new-wholesale-designer-perfumes
https://www.nairaland.com/454570/clearance-60-pcs-brand-new#6123253
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by shoesaffairs(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Delafruita: Hi hynman.pls can i have ur phone number?av jst opend a boutique as wel.alternatively,pls cal me on 07032813680.thx

You can also check fashion catalogue @ 26 okuta rd opp kampala hotels bariga lagos for UK tops @ N1500, gowns @ N3500, flat shoes @ N2200, heels @ N3000. Check out some samples on facebook: obiorah chidiebere. Tnx
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by trendycubicle: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Contact us for all your clothing needs. We import original quality US/Europe clothing and sell on wholesale and retail.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by LondonHubF: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
London Hub Fashion is the fastest growing supplier of women's fashion and accessories from the UK to Africa.

Léanne and Helen have over 30 years experience in all the areas of fashion from design to production to purchasing. We are able to supply, design or source all ladies clothing, lengere and swimwear.

As a growing company we already have partners in nearly every European country and a lot of Africa and the Middle East. We will always go the extra mile to help you get the perfect product for your customer at the best price for both of you.

Feel free to visit our web site http://www.londonhubfashion.co.uk/

Email leanne.roberts@londonhubfashion.co.uk

Phone +440781295984 léanne

We lookforwardtohearing from you.

Léanne x
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by aligulbay: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello just check this website

www.turgate.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Paulxia(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
If you need nice and price reasonable handbags,contract me:hipaulxia@gmail,i'd like to send you catalog
and photo view at https://www.facebook.com/lagospaul/photos_albums
Hope you will like them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.