Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (28342 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Fraud: Forget The Stories, No Land For Mambila, Says Power Minister (video) / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by GavelSlam: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Myndd44 is this acceptable ?

Those are the kind of characters we have to deal with on this forum.

Sadly, the mods are beginning to condone them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

They now screenshot where omoluabis comment

To make the list have national outlook
sarrki the king of wawaye
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by odi1278(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Its acceptable, since you now reason from your anus. Anofia
sarrki:

Myndd44 is this acceptable ?

6 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

I sight u olodo! u can comment like this y dd not u comment on Yusuf Buhari buying power bike for $157,000. continue to lick aboki's ass.ode

4 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Xano(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
dukecharles:

Thank you
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Power situation has generally improved though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Chukazu: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

COCKROACH don chop your brain finish angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by GoodGovernance: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Abagworo:
Power situation has generally improved though.

Only the blind will deny this fact.

Considering the amount of money(10bdollars yearly investment) and time(next 4-5yrs),expecting light everywhere by now, is like living in fool's paradise.

They lied against Fashola,who was only referring to providing light for lagos state within 6 months,if allowed by the FG/constitution.

Of course,power generation is not rocket science

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Oyewole609: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
with poor electricity
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Umukor(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

u should take a chill n stop looking for rivals wit pple dat dont have ur time or ur tribal pples time
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Adekdammy: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ha! This govt can lie for Africa sorry I mean for world. Light na gold for here, Ikedc is clueless , corrupt and unserious as the govt of the day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Georgeisco2007: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

So u have not gotten sense even after the birth of Jesus Christ? Your own madness is legendary

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Angelawhite(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

My dear nothing you asked of me that I won't give

On Igbos No Retreat No surrender

Its a war I have declared on them

Internet war. Can you confront them physically? Unhappy man

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by engrhorla(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

This is one of the most foolish comments I ever see on NL.

So when Yorubas comment on an issue, it's generates national outlook or interest?

And you are a youth o?

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
Bro u av not travelled come 2 Ebonyi State here in Onueke we don't hav light 4 d past 2 days ok they just flashed it now 4 20 minutes or we no follow 4 9ja
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by wtfcoded: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos with brain fish

Anumanu.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go home this December ?
I mean for Xmas ?
The sukuk road along Awka to Enugu is from pmb you hated so much

you are an Educated illiterate grin grin grin

iranú

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by thestevens: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
When will these people stop lying, I have not had light for days in my area now
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Stanleyville(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
I repeat, answer the question and stop typing bunkum.

I know, your concept of facing the topic is to start insulting Buhari, nay, I will not.

The topic is about power generation and that is exactly what I asked, but you derailed completely and started talking about only shuku ala kulikuli knows what, yet you have the guts to tell me to face the topic.

U will soon die idiat!!!
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by GoodGovernance: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Adekdammy:
Ha! This govt can lie for Africa sorry I mean for world. Light na gold for here, Ikedc is clueless , corrupt and unserious as the govt of the day

Which lie?

Did the FG tell you that there is light every where?

7000W cannot provide light to every where.

We need aboiut 40,000 for light to be everywhere,please be guided.

I just wonder why people are excited about using the words lie,lair,against their leaders,at every misguided opportunity? why?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Miles300: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who is ruling Nigeria ?
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Pataricatering(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
I had light for two days straight before it went this afternoon ! I’ve heard from a few people about the improvement in the light situation ,maybe it depends on where you live sha .
bedspread:
good for u... how many hrs light do u hv? Be Sincere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Awoo88: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Answer the question first before typing bunkum.
Especially bi like say ur mumu and zombiism dey auto renewal. E no dey fade at all

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
APC lies of the month.

Maybe apc and Buhari's sycophants meant to say "the generators sets in Nigerians homes have increased.

I'm paying for power I'm not seeing yet still buying fuels at high cost of 250 per litre to power my generator, to pumping water, freezers and others.

Nigerians are scared of protesting against all the things we are complaining of.

APC and president Buhari stop playing with our intelligence o.

APC keep on lying, my PVC will do justice.

1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Awoo88: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it
Where is ur everywhere?? Please mention places that have experience improve electricity supply

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Kronical(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoroTango:

The Tourist...

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by femo122: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rockyrascal:
7000M what? I know alhaji Lai would be involved directly or indirectly on this lie,i asked someone that day how much from Benin to ekpoma, he said one thousand twenty naira; I mean we can't take this anymore, how can real Madrid draw 4games and lose two and winning just 1 in their last 6games? Why is APC government and nepa tormenting the masses like this...I mean I can't take this anymore.
shocked I thought Benin to ekpoma was N400 - 2012-2014 that year
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Doyin2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Which lie?

Did the FG tell you that there is light every where?

7000W cannot provide light to every where.

We need aboiut 40,000 for light to be everywhere,please be guided.

I just wonder why people are excited about using the words lie,lair,against their leaders,at every misguided opportunity? why?

undecided

Good point.

But if you ask me,na who I go ask?

Ok,may be because they are misguided grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
If Buhari like make him give his haters 1 billion naira each they will still hate am.
It runs in their blood.
Mind you, I don't support any government because they are there for selfish gains but in terms of electricity this present government is better than previous one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / Electricity In KWH & Minimum Wage In Nigeria, South Africa & Calgary, Canada / Woman Whose Husband Was Killed By Boko Haram Remarries A Liberian In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.