Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (6319 Views)

Don't Buy The Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Premiere: Here's Why... / How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by SugarPlum8: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Guys it's kind of really confusing cos the specs seem the sme to me, and the look of CM looks low end.
I believe that Camon CX is the better of both.
Different opinion?
Share your view!

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by shiftback: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Just because its released after the CX doesn't mean it's a successor of the CX. The CX could look and feel better than the CM doesn't mean the CM isn't low end
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by chicwoman(f): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmm.
The CM seems like a budget friendly version of the CX though

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Techm8: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
i own the CX and I'll have to hold the CM or at least see videos of it to conclude which looks better
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by igho003(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
iPhone
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by lexrichy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
i have tecno phantom 8 for sale 100k
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Techm8: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
chicwoman:
Hmm.
The CM seems like a budget friendly version of the CX though
The CX air is the budget friendly version of the CX. This CM looks beautiful to me tho, especially the display
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by lexrichy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
i have tecno phantom 8 for sale 100k benin city.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
I hear the Display is markedly better than the CX. The CX is a metal unibody and I feel the CM comes in plastic den it definitely won't look and feel good like the CX. But I'm looking forward to it tho, especially wat looks like a 16:9 display
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bravesoul247(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
They almost have same specs biy I think the CM would be budget friendly.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bravesoul247(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Techm8:
i own the CX and I'll have to hold the CM or at least see videos of it to conclude which looks better
Abi. Let's not judge when the said device isn't put yet sef
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by bravesoul247(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Techm8:
Abi. Let's not judge when the said device isn't out yet sef
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Ennyholar: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
A latest device will always be powerful
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by appswift: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2018

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Poshkeez: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Techm8:

Check youtube for the unboxing video
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Poshkeez: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
lexrichy:
i have tecno phantom 8 for sale 100k

How much last?
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2018
appswift:
Tecno Camon i
is this camon i the same as the camon CM?
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2018
mikron:
Nope. It's not.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2018
To the best of my knowledge. I'll favour the CX above the CM both are two different phones entirely. The CM has a better display though.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by lexrichy(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Poshkeez:

How much last?
95k last 6gigram 64gig rom
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Behankey:
Nope. It's not.
ok thanks
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by eddyjasper: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2018
But I seems the cm is sleeker to hold due to its 18:9 aspect ratio. And also chatting On it will be so fancy
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by eddyjasper: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2018
But I seems the cm is sleeker to hold due to its 18:9 aspect ratio. And also chatting On it will be so fancy
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Poshkeez: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2018
eddyjasper:
But I seems the cm is sleeker to hold due to its 18:9 aspect ratio.
And also chatting On it will be so fancy

But the CX got better specifications
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Queentito(f): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2018
bravesoul247:
They almost have same specs biy I think the CM would be budget friendly.

No, the dont have same secs atall. But if you say the cm is budget friendly, i agree
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by GraGra247(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2018
CX has 16MP front and 16MP back camera with dual front flashlight for selfies in low light.

CM doesn't have that.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by festwiz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is a No brainer. It's definitely the CX. More processor cores, higher clock speeds, better gpu. This CM is just a refurbished CX Air with a 2:1 diplay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
mikron:
ok thanks
you're very much welcome
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Techm8:

The CX air is the budget friendly version of the CX. This CM looks beautiful to me tho, especially the display
You have a fair point.
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by appswift: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
mikron:
Just different in RAM. Camon CM is 2GB and Camon i is 3GB.

Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
appswift:

Just different in RAM. Camon CM is 2GB and Camon i is 3GB.
is the camon I in Nigeria? i saw it on youtube being reviewed by an indian
Re: Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? by mikron(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
its like this camon cm is not in the market yet, i went to spar abuja 4 days ago no show, i even checked jumia website yet it wasnt there, the phone have been launched alright but why is it not in the market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What Headphone Can I Get below N250,000 / Download Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 Stock ROM / Adobe Stop Flash Support For Mobile Phones (JOB SAW IT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.