Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fraud In Zenithbank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fraud In Zenithbank (1403 Views)

Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Zenithbank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In Zenithbank by coolcore: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
DEAR NAIRALAND THIS IS TO INFORM THE HOUSE THAT A FRAUD OF OVER FOUR (4) BILLION NAIRA TOOK PLACE IN ZENITHBANK PLC AND WAS DONE BY THEIR STAFF IN THERE ABUJA BRANCH. WHAT BAFFLES MOST IS THIS KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN NO HEARING OF IT
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by violent(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
and how did you find out?
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by coolcore: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
from reliable sources my wife works there, and from my friends too you can find out if u have ppl there also it is true
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by violent(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
Most banks engage in fraudulent activities. . . it was evident when Sanusi began the banking reform
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by freshera: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Nothing new. I have heard of 1billion naira fraud in Access Bank before from a very good source, a friend to one of the bankers. Nobody was caught and no one was worried since everything is insured.
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by violent(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
freshera:

Nothing new. I have heard of 1billion naira fraud in Access Bank before from a very good source, a friend to one of the bankers. Nobody was caught and no one was worried since everything is insured.

You kidding right?
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by hakimi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
Please do something about gossiping! Which branch of Zenith Abuja your wife is working? And please her name and department!
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by NobiGod: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2010
^^ Are u kidding me? U expect him to tell u about his wife's info on a forum? Not that I believed him but telling
him to go any further is as folly as a hear say news . Besides, I don't think his wife would lie to him about such
grave issue. Except there's something U know about this too?
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by Breeposh: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
Good 4 Jim Ovia.Look fraud z inevitable bt can be managed &minimised.Will i say dat its nemesis dat caught up with dat bank cos d way am seeing dat bank,things are no longer rossy like b/4 cos he wants to gain alone.How do u want to have effective team when der promotion,bonus etc z withheld 4m dem.As far as am concerned,dat bank deserved what dey've gotten & i knw dat more will take place if d management do not xge der working r/ship with der employers.
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by violent(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
hakimi:

Please do something about gossiping! Which branch of Zenith Abuja your wife is working? And please her name and department!

Very funny for you to ask, no one will ever be that unreasonable to give you such details
Re: Fraud In Zenithbank by amaryanene: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
@hakimi

I'm sure u r waitin for an answer to that dumb questn of urs

(1) (Reply)

Latest About Frsc / Which Is Better, Project Mgt Certification Or Msc. Project Mgt / What Is The Prospects Of Public Health In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.