Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) (1362 Views)

Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by blogbuilder: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wonders shall never end they say as a couple in IMO state, mbieri town to be precise celebrated their one year wedding anniversary yesterday.
we're all expecting them to cut the normal cake but to the surprise of all, they cut bread.

This picture as set the internet on wild virus fire

One thing I observed about the picture is the happiness on their face.

Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Amandobolt(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by bedspread: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
The Love and unity is all that matters ...,
Many hv Given out I phoneX in their celebrations and got divorced after a yr or 2

1 Like

Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by thonyrule(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by ouzo1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op na old pishure be this
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
bedspread:
The Love and unity is all that matters ...,
Many hv Given out I phoneX in their celebrations and got divorced after a yr or 2
Abi o. Na d joy matter pass

Besides that woman is pretty, dope and fresh in her simple gown

1 Like

Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Thewesterner(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Weldone

Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Snow02: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
all thanks to Buhari they couldn't afford cake, no jobs..SMH
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think they just wanna trend otherwise it isn't compulsory to cut cake or anything at that. they could just have snapped picture or better still no pix
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by whitebeard(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Anything to get fame these days
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by suprememoney(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think they've created their own source of joy which is the most important thing. It doesn't matter what they are using for the celebration, what matters is the aim which is to celebrate their anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
they are happy dat all dat matters it's no big deal
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by roarik(f): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Aslong as dey love each oda
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
All I see is love
Re: Couple Cut Bread In Place Of Cake For Their Wedding Anniversary (picture) by Macnnoli4(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bread and cake all na flour,just that cake get icing and soft body

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Ever Transgender Contestant At The Miss Bumbum Beauty Pageant (ph / "Ladies Above 30 Are Close To Menopause & May Give Birth To Slowpoke" - Man / What Is The Difference Between A Wife And A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.