Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (74232 Views)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Organs(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
DozieInc:
Ok he secretly purchased at $157, 000 each.
So, how did he get the money in the first place??

Whre did you see in the article that he purchased it? How do you know it was not the other friend mentioned that purchased it? I am not saying he did or didnt, but at the very least talk on what you know...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by israelmao(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
You see what life worth when their own is involved!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
How can a bike cost hundred and fifty thousand dollars?What kind of bike is that? That amount can build a modest and state of the art hospital in nigeria. If it is true,it is treasonous.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by gratiaeo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
And his father borrowed N20 million from unamed bank to acquire APC form. Buhari is a biggest criminal known

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Worksunlimited: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Organs:

Only in Naija indeed. How did you pass Waec English? who is paying the DSS? who does DSS take instruction from? Also, did you read the part where they said they ommitted the constant sneak out to drive powerbike at night out of the daily report?

When you are ready to have an intelligent discussion without been insultive... Come back!

For now.. Go sleep.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by So101: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
mceze:

Keep quite my friend! These guys are heartless and deserve to die! I have no iota of pity for them if ill luck befall them.
its “quiet” not “quite” and it’s Yusuf not Buhari or is there something Yusuf has done to you? please think before you speak or write even if his father is Abacha he is not his father, then again he may also be of a different school of thought from his father! The young man is going through something it could be me or it could be someone else so I know it’s better to show compassion other than prove heartless. Just like I sympathize with the people of Benue and Rivers State I sympathize with Yusuf whether he is Buhari’s son or not e no concern me!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by planetx: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
To does saying it's impossible for the bike to cost $157,000, do you think it's an ordinary bike? According to the pics of the damaged bike I saw online it was a
NCR M16 that actually costs $232,000

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I prefer reading and liking comments on such threads 'cause Nigerians deserve what they're getting from Buhari.

Dont start that. It's ignorant.

So when a nation gets bad government it deserves it ?
When your grannie dues because there is poor healthcare in Nigeria you deserve it ? If your parents work for 35 years and do not get their pension they deserve it don't they ? When we struggle in queues for fuel we deserve it ? The people who died in Rivers state new year's day deserved to die ?
By extension the South Africans deserved to be oppressed for 300 years by the Europeans. The people of Rwanda deserved the government that massacred them. The Rhohinga dying in Myanmar deserve their fate.

All of you blaming Buharis supporters during the last election forget that PDP was as bad, maybe even worse than Buhari in many ways. But then amnesia is the national illness.

Nigeria is laboring under the burden of state capture by the elite. Understand that. It's not the people's fault how the country has turned out.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Mike008(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Suspension is fair enough.
Am sure the DSS must have been adamant, but been the Presidents son his plea would would somehow prevail.

A dismissal is too harsh, knowing Yusuf equally contributed to his own ordeal.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by michaelang(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
OMEGA009:
OP. No BMW bike or any other model costs $157,000. Is it made of gold or does it use Diamond crusted brakes? Stop giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
P. S: Google is your friend.
as you said ''google is your friend''

10. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter
Cost: $ 110,000

9. Coventry Eagle
Cost: $ 120,000

8. Harley Davidson Rocker
Cost: $ 130,000

7. Hildebrand Wolfmüller
Cost: $ 150,000

6. Hub less Harley Davidson
Cost: $ 155,000

5. Ecosse FE Ti XX
Cost: $ 300,000

4. The legendary British classic black
Cost: $ 400,000

3. Gold Plated Custom Chopper
Cost: $ 500,000

2. Ultra Rare Porcupine
Cost: $ 750,000

1. $ 1 million Harley-Davidson
Cost: $ 1 million
abeg do research well before you post sh*t so you don't sound unintelligent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by So101: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
why?is the Yusuf Buhari's father not heartless too?
I wouldn’t know! But my dear whatever happened to Yusuf didn’t happen to his father
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by dikeigbo2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Congratulations to everyone involved.......they are representing Nigeria positively.....more grease to their elbows
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by yaki84: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nigerians, both opposition and supporters, if your dad was the president, is it Mazda , Volvo, Bajaj you would be riding?

Let leave the young dude alone, let him enjoy his dad stay as the president .

And people saying 56million, where is the receipt, why not do a favour of showing us the receipt instead of displaying foolishness all in the name of being wise.

jet li the defender......
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by geunik(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
The story is that he was the one who bought the 2 bikes for himself and the friend. That means the money he spent is more than a 300k dollars.
Blood of zachariahshocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by yaki84: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nigerians, both opposition and supporters, if your dad was the president, is it Mazda , Volvo, Bajaj you would be riding?

Let leave the young dude alone, let him enjoy his dad stay as the president .

And people saying 56million, where is the receipt, why not do a favour of showing us the receipt instead of displaying foolishness all in the name of being wise.

jet li the defender......

Can't he use that money n buy reproductive organs give him papa cow atleast?

R u not ashamed as the president follower seeing his cows every yr not increasing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by godofuck231: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Hmm enemies of the state good news for you here
Who the state help, abi u be buhari dog? Tahh! Leave here
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
They should let them enjoy their money, you can't be the President's son and the trekking on the road.

Let Buhari enjoy his time, you people just like intruding on the President's privacy undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/amp/

Olodo press, $157k for BMW bike as if BMW doesn't have a website. Dont even want to mention the !diots running along with such cheap lie.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please which bike cost $150,000?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Meritocracy: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari should probe Yusuf where he got money and put him in jail if guity. Meanwhile Yusuf is over eight and nobody should be punished for his attitude.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by Dindondin(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Hmm enemies of the state good news for you here
you this demented man with no usefulness. Only to celebrate PMB in his failure. Is $I57,000 (N55m) small money?
Where did Yusuf see that kind of money if not that he got it from PMB?

Sarrki, you are the most useless man on Nairaland. As much as I still wish Yusuf Buhari quick recovery, I wish he ll be able to feel the plight of a common Nigerian. And not a spoilt son of a president that sneaks out at night to ride a dangerous drag biking race at 8pm.
It ll not be better for any president that deceives Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by iamrealdeji(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
this boy,his father and the idiot that wrote an article about how humble,down to earth,modest Yusuf is in the morning are bastards. so,the article is a damage control and it actually got me dribbled. I'm sure ishilove fell for it too. I was wishing this dirty black faced chipmunk looking like Obesere well in the morning not knowing he's a chop and clean mouth pretender like his dullard father. A family of thieves and criminals that hijacked late Tunde Idiagbon's image to become president. Tunde Idiagbon is the true man of integrity and not Buhari. Buhari only hijacked his image because he's no more. Buhari is actually a very corrupt green snake. idiots. awon ole oshi. why wouldn't you fall down from power bike when the money could have been used to save many lives. So this is your true self? Mr holy holies. the blood of the dead and forgotten are still coming for the evil people in this country

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
jdluv:
this guy don use him inheritd mumuness to cause hold up for another man career
That's a reverse judgment from you. They used their own greed which is a typical trait of an average Nigerian to put the live of an incumbent president's son on life support. Absurdity of the highest order!
They had all power to stop him, the first reason they were assigned to him but trust Nigerians and corruption.
They deserved it, they deserve trial after dismissal.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by godofuck231: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
johnnyn1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/amp/
learnt how to hunt birds at 10, shot my first deer at 14, at 18 in nigeria engaged 4 armed robbers in my family house with just a double barrel shotgun and a kabar, 2 down one mortally injured , 22 navy, 24 marines special forces, 26 Afghanistan and Iraq, 28 Syria 30 silver star (2) medals amongst others, 31 defence consultant, ..................... spare me the rest but this big ass Bubu can't be accountable to himself, why abuse power and sack good and serving dss guards all in the name of your son's flops, damn F big F plus 9
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by jpphilips(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
michaelang:

as you said ''google is your friend''

10. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter
Cost: $ 110,000

9. Coventry Eagle
Cost: $ 120,000

8. Harley Davidson Rocker
Cost: $ 130,000

7. Hildebrand Wolfmüller
Cost: $ 150,000

6. Hub less Harley Davidson
Cost: $ 155,000

5. Ecosse FE Ti XX
Cost: $ 300,000

4. The legendary British classic black
Cost: $ 400,000

3. Gold Plated Custom Chopper
Cost: $ 500,000

2. Ultra Rare Porcupine
Cost: $ 750,000

1. $ 1 million Harley-Davidson
Cost: $ 1 million
abeg do research well before you post sh*t so you don't sound unintelligent

This is how you know an illiterate struggling with the internet.
Now tell us which on that dumb list of yours is a bmw product?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
godofuck231:
learnt how to hunt birds at 10, shot my first deer at 14, at 18 in nigeria engaged 4 armed robbers in my family house with just a double barrel shotgun and a kabar, 2 down one mortally injured , 22 navy, 24 marines special forces, 26 Afghanistan and Iraq, 28 Syria 30 medal of merit amongst others, 31 defence consultant, ..................... spare me the rest but this big ass Bubu can't be accountable to himself, why abuse power and sack good and serving dss guards all in the name of your son's flops, damn F big F plus 9
Sarcasm, right? Because, they deserve some years behind bars. Corrupt bastards!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by notoriousbabe: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
So101:

I wouldn’t know! But my dear whatever happened to Yusuf didn’t happen to his father
the sins of the father is being visited on him
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dindondin:
you this demented man with no usefulness. Only to celebrate PMB in his failure. Is $I57,000 (N55m) small money?
Where did Yusuf see that kind of money if not that he got it from PMB?

Sarrki, you are the most useless man on Nairaland. As much as I still wish Yusuf Buhari quick recovery, I wish he ll be able to feel the plight of a common Nigerian. And not a spoilt son of a president that sneaks out at night to ride a dangerous drag biking race at 8pm.
It ll not be better for any president that deceives Nigerians.
Sarrki will definitely share from the curses Nigerians have placed on Buhari and Yusuf if he's not careful with silly comments. someone they don't know exists. back to the topic. these fools are always claiming holy than though. an idiot made a topic about how modest,religious,kind and humble Yusuf is but how come Yusuf was riding powerbike around 8:pm which is supposed to be the start Ishai prayer commences? they just dress up islamic and pray for the camera,that's how one would know they are hypocritic green snakes
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by adanny01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
The operatives, against their pattern of operation and procedure of duty perpetually rolled out their daily reports without that aspect of Yusuf’s movement, the compromise that got President Buhari seriously infuriated.

So the president has the capacity to get infuriated, yet he has never been infuriated by the Fulani activities.

Even when his son masterminded his own injuries, the helpless thousands who died and suffered injuries due to Fulani's without offending anyone cannot get him infuriated.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by mceze(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Castroii:

The young man you quoted asked a very important question and you ended up insulting him...... I now see why Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. How many Nigerians made a net profit of 56 million naira the whole of 2017.
Don't mind the id*ot
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by AmAlbert(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
For those of una wey dey ask if e get any Power Bike wey fit cost reach $157k, abeg if una too lazy to research no wahala..
See am for yourselves

Big bikes have always been a dream for most men, especially those who love the open road and riding like there is no tomorrow. Huge two-wheelers that adorn the long open highway or the busy concrete streets of the city are a manly sight, whether it be a heavy cruiser like a Harley Davidson or a super sports bike like the BMW F800ST.

#10 NCR Leggera 1200: $72,000

Lightweight is something that most people can’t stamp on huge motorcycles, but the word seems to find its place with the NCR Leggera 1200. The bike’s frame is fashioned from handcrafted titanium and the brakes are made of carbon fiber. This enabled the Leggera 1200 to weight 47 kilos lighter than most stock bikes. Lightweight? Yes. Sturdy? Even more so. Powerful? You bet.

#9 Vyrus 987 C3 4V V: $91,700

Most people are not familiar with the name Vyrus and that is a good thing. Only a few are aware that Vyrus boasts several of the world’s most powerful motorcycles in production and the Vyrus 987 C3 4V V is one of them. Aesthetically, this baby looks like a motorcycle from the way ahead future but its steering and handling are superb. Powered by a Ducati-sourced 1198cc V-twin engine, outrunning this big behemoth from Vyrus seems next to impossible.

#8 MV Agusta F4CC: $120,000

This proud Italian super bike boasts being very rare, as there are only 100 of these road monsters built. Beneath the shell is the roaring F4CC’s 4-cylinder engine, which can generate 200 horsepower with relative ease. That translates to a top speed of 195 miles an hour. Whether it’s worth the huge price or not, you decide.

#7 MTT Turbine Streetfighter: $175,000

Installed with the beastly Allison turbine engine from Rolls Royce, the MTT Turbine Streetfighter can easily generate 320 horsepower. That translates to 249 miles per hour tops. Its aerodynamic tubular aluminum frame gives this big bike an added boost while the 17-inch wheels of carbon fiber make it lightweight, which then decreases the adverse effects of drag. And just as you thought it can’t get any better, it can. The MTT Turbine Streetfighter can be upgraded to 420 horsepower. And you know what that means.

Read more: 10 of the Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Made
#6 NCR M16: $232,500

It’s hard to imagine that the NCR M16, as beautiful and powerful as it is, is just a modification of something else. But that is the case. This super bike is the berserker version of the already powerful Ducati Desmosedici RR. Flaunting a carbon fibre frame, swingarm and wheels and ceramic matrix composite for brakes. NCR M16 is also a very light super bike. The V4 engine, on the other hand, proves to be a perfect complement to the bike’s overall construction. Giving the bike 200 horsepower, this beast of the road is clearly a one fast super bike.

#5 Ecosse FE Ti XX: $300,000

Exotic yet functional, Ecosse’s super bikes are built using the rarest materials yet still adhering to the highest standards. The FE Ti XX is all that and then some. The bike’s frame is made of titanium and flaunts a hydraulic clutch and an exposed carbon belt drive. Its aluminum engine can generate 225 horsepower, giving the bike a serious kick once it starts roaming the road.

#4 Legendary British Vintage Black: $400,000

Built in Great Britain, this vintage big bike is highly coveted for its history rather than performance. That said, two-cylinder engine gives this bike a big roar. That means this is not an ordinary two-wheeler, even if it’s an oldie.

#3 Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike: $555,000

One look and you know the Dodge Tomahawk V10 is something special. Built with the mo

Source:https://financesonline.com/10-most-expensive-big-motor-bikes-in-the-world-is-harley-davidson-still-a-top-brand/
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by roeb1987(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
so PMB can act as fast as this; because his blood was involved in accident which is a blessing for Nigerians! At least, the boy will represent us in the next paralympics games. I pray God for his quick recovery (amen).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.