Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Near Music Hits Of Year 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Near Music Hits Of Year 2017 (409 Views)

How Debt Advice Can Change Your Life At The Moment And In The Near Future / Gunshots Rocks Nigerian Confraternity‘s End Of Year Initiation Ceremony (video) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Near Music Hits Of Year 2017 by okoyemekun(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
This thread is to discuss the near music hits of 2017.
I can say I am very big music enthusiast,i try to follow everything that is happening on the music scene in Nigeria( music in Nigeria is definitely no more local) and I feel we should review the near music hits of 2017.
Near music hits is that song you listened to in 2017 and you still can't believe you are the only listening to it or the MTV,hip TV, Soundcity e.t.c and the radio stations are not giving the song enough playtime.
As a chip off the old block, I have readjusted my music preference to keep up with this generation,and I can say although the music is more of rhythm and beats,(the music from the generation is what I like to call DANCE AWAY YOUR SORROW),there are still some wonderful producers and talented musicians in these generation.
I like to present my near music hit of 2017, SARZ&DJ TUNEZ ft FLASH. I believe this song deserves more air play and video play, the BEAT shows that all you need to blow in the Nigeria music scene is a very good beat from Sarz(dont understand what DJ Tunez did on the song).
Been a long time I heard a good voice on a jollof beat ( apologies to Sarz), but FLASH killed the beat with his vocals,( if in doubt ask small doctor or even Peter of psquare to jump on the same beat,just joking before their fans lynch me).
In all I feel there are more songs out there in that most of us listened to in 2017 but we are still surprised that they haven't become HITS.
PLS FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN
N.B
This thread is strictly for Nigeria music and it doesn't have to be a song from a new artiste

(1) (Reply)

The Inhuman And Animalistic Behaviour Of Oyo State Vehicle Inspection Officer / (poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli / Removing DRM Protection From Itunes Music Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.