Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. (2360 Views)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by kanicorp9(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hope you are all doing great out there?

This is a very controversial topic you must think deeply before you make your choice or conclusion.

This is a new year and everybody are hoping for God’s grace and blessing to fall upon them.

Most of we youths are not finding this Buhari Regime easy and we all want to make it by all means.

Almost everybody will love to have a greener pasture and to get it no be beans.

But what if you have this two opportunities to choose from i.e A job offer of 300K Salary Per Month Vs 2years American Visa

You Know this is one of the biggest blessings you will be praying for this year, now it is left for you to choose wisely.

For me Kabir! I will Work for One Year then resign and travel over to impregnate on whitty over there.��

Which One Will You Prefer?

http://wepublicisenaija.com/which-one-will-you-prefer-300k-monthly-salary-vs-2-yrs-american-visa
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
I no read the content but with the topic alone I go answer you

2yrs America visa go give me automatic job wey go pay me pass the job here?? If no, then 300k monthly sure pass

What does it profit a man to stay in America for 2yrs and gain nothing while his mates are here receiving 300k??

Disclaimer: I later read the content before commenting and if you think I didn't, do that at your believe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by taylor88(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
As u small see wetin dey hungry u

Where's ur feeding bottle self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by Uyiii: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
discussions like this is only promulgated after a long drag of Oshogbo weed under hot 9ja sun.
na weed dey inspire 'op' so to reason this kin thing.

to join your weedish talk sha, I'll take the monthly pay, america never baff now.

P.s: I be dey pass one weed joint like that, na so one of them talk say how which person fit just loss 100million for ground now, and na hin see am, he nor go fit thank God.
People dey crase shacheesy

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by IdeyFindWife: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dem keep food down on the ground for you in America? Abi, na for streets you go dey pick the money!

It might even be better for you to collect the 300k and then later travel on your own terms besides what qualifications, marketable skill sets and professional work experience do you have in your kitty presently? What can you leverage on? OR shey na to go there go dey load crates at Dock yards you dey bank on. They're having Near Zero and sub-zero weathers there now, you may very well starve or be forced into hustles that'd rock you like no man's biz o!

I would have said otherwise if it was Australia, but US? Shine your eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by konshency(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
what is that called
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by cassidy1996(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
300K sure, ffuucckk America
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2018
[b]All I see here are insensitive posts tagged trash talk from people who have never left the shore of Nigeria and currently waiting for dad to send monthly stipends as usual so they can recharge a data plan and the more trash talks. The answer to your question depends on what type of visa, F1/F2 or B1/B2 or an immigrant visa with permanent permit. Personally I would take the offer if I can get a permanent permit to work as well and maybe a daily pay of $100 with accommodation. If this is the case, saving $2k shouldn't be hard if I can get a second job that net's in 1k monthly. $2k is presently 720,000 and this is what I can save if I'm a bad spender. Also I will work on understanding the most wanted professionals in my state and save up money for tuitions, hustling in America pays but it's hard because you work crazy hours and pay tax for everything. But if you have a plan to become a professional with the right qualifications you can easily nets $150k = 54 million naira annually after tax. So don't think 300k is a lot of money, I make that some months online and it doesn't seem as much. But building a career in the states or Canada or Australia will pay you far more in the future than most jobs in Nigeria will pay you in a life time. And did I mention quality of life, security and basic amenities, and yeah equal opportunity everyone gets and not because you know anyone. Nigeria is not a county to be proud of, everything is wrong about this country. 2019 is coming and yeah, same pdp and apc thieves will rule you again.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by IstandWitBuhari: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2018
grossintel:
[b]All I see here are insensitive posts tagged trash talk from people who have never left the shore of Nigeria and currently waiting for dad to send monthly stipends as usual so they can recharge a data plan and the more trash talks. The answer to your question depends on what type of visa, F1/F2 or B1/B2 or an immigrant visa with permanent permit. Personally I would take the offer if I can get a permanent permit to work as well and maybe a daily pay of $100 with accommodation. If this is the case, saving $2k shouldn't be hard if I can get a second job that net's in 1k monthly. $2k is presently 720,000 and this is what I can save if I'm a bad spender. Also I will work on understanding the most wanted professionals in my state and save up money for tuitions, hustling in America pays but it's hard because you work crazy hours and pay tax for everything. But if you have a plan to become a professional with the right qualifications you can easily nets $150k = 54 million naira annually after tax. So don't think 300k is a lot of money, I make that some months online and it doesn't seem as much. But building a career in the states or Canada or Australia will pay you far more in the future than most jobs in Nigeria will pay you in a life time. And did I mention quality of life, security and basic amenities, and yeah equal opportunity everyone gets and not because you know anyone. Nigeria is not a county to be proud of, everything is wrong about this country. 2019 is coming and yeah, same pdp and apc thieves will rule you again.[/b]

My brother you are correct.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by daryoor(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
work for 1 year save half of your salary, youll be able to get 5 milliom naira loan from the bank (yes i said it, the bank!). so u have 6 million.

the 6 million should be sufficuent for any visa package world wide be is school, skilled migration, visting (to overstay your legality)

what ever type of visa you take to a yankee or canada. do correct ict traing that you are sure the local market is craving. voila! and if it doesnt work ull survive on over working yourself on unskilled labour for minimum wage.

if u stay in nigeria ? smiley

i hope your family members are rich because anybody earning 300 is a family breadwinner. who u epp? you will help tire shabi na u savi work for multinational.

that loan i mentiones u will still take it to meet up with the societal expectation such as marriage, car, housing, etc.

and dem fit downsize (SACK YOU) for the company sef.

why not intergrate yourself to a society that will pay of for you and your children and the generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by anibirelawal(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na d job sure pass!
{My personal opinion}.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
daryoor:
work for 1 year save half of your salary, youll be able to get 5 milliom naira loan from the bank (yes i said it, the bank!). so u have 6 million.

the 6 million should be sufficuent for any visa package world wide be is school, skilled migration, visting (to overstay your legality)

what ever type of visa you take to a yankee or canada. do correct ict traing that you are sure the local market is craving. voila! and if it doesnt work ull survive on over working yourself on unskilled labour for minimum wage.

if u stay in nigeria ? smiley

i hope your family members are rich because anybody earning 300 is a family breadwinner. who u epp? you will help tire shabi na u savi work for multinational.

that loan i mentiones u will still take it to meet up with the societal expectation such as marriage, car, housing, etc.

and dem fit downsize (SACK YOU) for the company sef.

why not intergrate yourself to a society that will pay of for you and your children and the generations to come.
I love this, what is 300k job? Good hustlers make almost a million abroad monthly doing odd jobs. Yes the crazy hours is hard, but Chanel that to saving for tuitions and getting properly certified in a course or training and vola, you will realize that Nigerians are heavily underpaid. You will regret not leaving earlier.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by dasparrow: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
So what happens after the 2 year visa is up? Is there an opportunity to have the visa renewed? If not, it is better to continue the 300k job, save enough money and then migrate legally to Canada or Australia. Don't migrate illegally, it sucks.
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by Oresanya60: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol. The first thing that came to my mind at first is where the 300k job is in this Country. Maybe the company that would pay you is for your Dad sha
Re: Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. by THEPOTTER(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
why do we convert? Until when do we understand that any made in U.S is spent there. an average 300k earner here in nigeria is better than those that earn close to a million in the united states(my take tho), i do not fail to agree there are opportunities in the states. After tax, expenses, transport etc. You'll be left with what is barely enough. That is my own perspective on this topic.

Note; this post of mine is a comparism between a 300k earner and a casual worker in the u.s that earns around $2000-3000 a month and not a professional in the u.s in reply to someone's assertion above me.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Embassy Delaying Student Visas / Another Reason Why Nigerian Graduates Shouldn't Come To England / Us To Deport Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.