Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) (40475 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by blogbuilder: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
According to information by sahara reporters, the jet of the former CAN chairman is now grounded due to cost of maintenance .

It will be recollected that the embattled jet was used to launder cash to South africa during the procurement of arm and ammunition for the Nigeria arm force during President Jonathan fight against boko haram insurgent in 2014.

PHOTO: Private jet owned by former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor used by @gejonathan to ferry illegal arms cash to South Africa has been grounded due to inability to maintain the jet, same fate befell the one jet (N605GF) owned by controversial businessman @JimohIbrahimOFR

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/950463099785633798

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by HungerBAD: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
I don't believe it.

I thought there was money to be made transporting weapons from South Africa?but what do i know?

Let me guess why my Gun Transporting, Warri(Waffi)swagging, Agbari(tortoise brain)Pastor is unable to pay "mere"maintainance cost.

His Jet is grounded due to:

A- No Goodluck" Money Miss Road" Jonathan to push Millions in Dollars to him for prayers.

B-Tithe has dried up.

C- God catch am

D-All of the above.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by sehin79(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
its not easy to maintain jets,unless if used for business.

35 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Click like if u like what u are seeing and reading.

Click share if u pity him and the jet

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Person go use money buy liability

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Money Don Finish

19 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by merit455(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
So!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kikikiki PDP No dey power again what do you expect? grin grin

60 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by aolawale025: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
It could be grounded for other reasons apart from money.

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by femolacqua(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
sehin79:
its not easy to maintain jets,unless if used for business.
Then he should sell it, since there is no money to maintain it.

12 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
N20 Agege bread and Kunu for who gets the right answer.

His Jet is grounded due to

A- No Goodluck" Money Miss Road" Jonathan to push Millions in Dollars to him for prayers.

B-Tithe is drying up.

C- God catch am

The answer is A.

23 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by HungerBAD: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The answer is A.

I agree with you.

10 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by HungerBAD: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 how una see this matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by obailala(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Straight to mgbuka.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

I agree with you.
Oya where is my Agege bread and kunu it is just 20 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by HungerBAD: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oya where is my Agege bread and kunu it is just 20 naira.

Inbox me where to send am come.

Which network u dey use?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

Inbox me where to send am come.

Which network u dey use?
Can you do spiritual transfer?just use broom carry the bread and kunu put am on top of our roof thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by roundman: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Black man na problem to himself...

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Those who know know that Oritsejafors jet was mostly on time share rental then at 7000 dollars an hour are shared vost of 3500 dollars and hour but eith the way Buhari has mismanaged the economy there are very few businessmen that rent jets now so the explains why the the plane is wasting away in some airport ..This is actually another indictement of the poor leadership of Buhari and not some news to gloat about ..Please not I am not a fan of Oritsejafor but we must uphold the truth at all times

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by limeta(f): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2018
How nice only mallam hausa fulani folks go fit own one now
You lot happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by chacoonder(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2018
But he claims his church members bought it for him, he should tell them to pay for the maintenance fee now.

22 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by kokoA(m): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2018
No matter how plenty money is, it is still a visitor. If you treat am well e go stay, if you do am anyhow, e go run comot..

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by yanshDoctor: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2018
in clear terms, it means buhari economy has failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by blogbuilder: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2018
All I see here is Lack of fund to maintain the jet..

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Firefire(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2018
yanshDoctor:
in clear terms, it means buhari economy has failed woefully.

Absolutely!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by blogbuilder: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2018
lalasticlala and mynd44 make una do justice to this

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
To whom it may concern

The jet is still very useful for our musician to use is shooting their music videos showing us Yankee things and money spending grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Sahara and their funny journalism.

He should just rent it out instead and use the proceed to maintain it just like winners does. Although parking at the Hangar also cost a lot of money. Winners on the other hand has her own Hangar meaning no cost is longer incurred on parking. In all, if he can't run it then he should sell it.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by NaoSlay: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018

Wealth, expensive things doesn't last forever, Vanity upon vanity.

This should show as a lesson to people that think having the most expensive shit is a milestone to them, they're all vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2018
No more PDP Money to spend

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.