Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour (19194 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Obaseki Signs Razaly, Disabled Rapper At Alaghodaro Concert, Gives ₦10 Million / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by samuk: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
PapaBrowne:

Pls can you share a link to the documentary. I’d love to watch it.
Here you go enjoy.
It's titles bronze king tribal eye on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sU3zTVkI4

1 Like

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
samuk:

Here you go enjoy.
It's titles bronze king tribal eye on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sU3zTVkI4

I just watched the video.. it's surprising that the bénins even conquered the ibos

1 Like

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Let's keep a positive attitude while waiting for the actualization of the port, God Bless,Nigerian G O,PMB
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by PFRB: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Where is Edo sea coast

1 Like

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by babacletus: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2018
gregyboy:
Very good move by the state government
Used brains for those ijaw dullards

Anyway they could still be a treat to the seaport in yrs to come

Gelegele belongs to the edos not ijaws kidnapping osayomore wont bring fear to benin but war which ijaws will definately lose
You have already failed, you have left Benin city to come and develop Ijaw land, Gelegele-gbene in a few years will be a great city with massive investments, while you will be still be in one hamlet
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by gregyboy(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
babacletus:

You have already failed, you have left Benin city to come and develop Ijaw land, Gelegele-gbene in a few years will be a great city with massive investments, while you will be still be in one hamlet

I laff in Congolese ....ha ha ke ke gringringrin

Your head will be good for mining if it doesnt benefit the purpose of the brains

How can ijaw herdsmen own a land in edo state how?. the landlord will soon drive the tenant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by babacletus: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2018
gregyboy:

I laff in Congolese ....ha ha ke ke gringringrin

Your head will be good for mining if it doesnt benefit the purpose of the brains

How can ijaw herdsmen own a land in edo state how?. the landlord will soon drive the tenant

All this noise on nairaland no make sense again Gov Obaseki has met Ijaw leaders and begged for peace to reign, and we have agreed and he is going to use the state funds to develop the seaport at Gelegele-gbene which will in turn connect to ther Ijaw kingdoms in Edo and Delta state. Kiss the truth my brother man in few years it will be the new capital of edo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g9UZgSI6OA
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
babacletus:

All this noise on nairaland no make sense again Gov Obaseki has met Ijaw leaders and begged for peace to reign, and we have agreed and he is going to use the state funds to develop the seaport at Gelegele-gbene which will in turn connect to ther Ijaw kingdoms in Edo and Delta state. Kiss the truth my brother man in few years it will be the new capital of edo state

I don't get why u guys are arguing as for me my own is that the state is developed and it adds to our igr
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by gregyboy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
babacletus:

Help yourselves with lies...

You all will realised you got played later on and get pushed out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by babacletus: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2018
gregyboy:

Help yourselves with lies...

You all will realised you got played later on and get pushed out
Help yourselves with lies on nairaland, when men are making moves in the real world.
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by enomakos(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2018
docadams:

Abandoned and hyacinth took over
OK thanks boss
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by sunbreaker: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
lionjungle3000:

If you think this project will ever come to life, then you are mentally challenged. No SS or SE port will ever come to life without war...the plan is to only keep SW ports opened to make SE and SS dependent on One Nigeria while they continue to steal their oil. Keeping only SW ports opened makes Yorubaa to support One Nigeria because they are benefiting. Why do you think Yorubaas support One Nigeria despite the deaths and sufferings in the land? Even if Fulanis slaughter 5 million in Benue, Afonjas don't give a damn. This is what we call Strategic Compensatory Psychology.

Edo peoplee ask yourselves...why have They not open the ports in SS(Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onne and Warri) to function to the capacity of Lagos ports, yet they are telling you that another one will be built in the same SS? Edo people use your sense nah.

Watch as Afonjas will attack me...because they know deep in their heart that this port will never come to fruition and are angry I'm exposing them.
You are crying that Warri port is not open after you people kidnapped 50% of port official,offshore workers and wake up overnight to block the entrance to the port in the name community royalty fund(community boys wan collect money).Whom do you think it will be fooled to bring its importation/exportation to the region? Better go and reorientate your people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Edoloaded:
obaseki is the best thing that has happened to Edo since oshiomole
Guy true,even though i support pdp in national level but in my state,never.. grin grin i wish obaseki can rule forever
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Niyinficient:

God bless your sensible senses.

While people are looking for ways to help the country in whatever capacity they can, that one is there spewing rubbish and spreading hate...like we all dont know how Lagos' Port became what it is today....the Europeans who made Lagos their trade capital in the colonial era didnt have a tribal sentiments at heart, they only found a place that suits their cause.

I doubt if the guy is even an Edo person because Edo pple dont play victims or cry wolf.
NEVER,we dont play victim.
Re: Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour by nogragra: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020

If you think this project will ever come to life, then you are mentally challenged. No SS or SE port will ever come to life without war...the plan is to only keep SW ports opened to make SE and SS dependent on One Nigeria while they continue to steal their oil. Keeping only SW ports opened makes Yorubaa to support One Nigeria because they are benefiting. Why do you think Yorubaas support One Nigeria despite the deaths and sufferings in the land? Even if Fulanis slaughter 5 million in Benue, Afonjas don't give a damn. This is what we call Strategic Compensatory Psychology.

Edo people ask yourselves...why have They not open the ports in SS(Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onne and Warri) to function to the capacity of Lagos ports, yet they are telling you that another one will be built in the same SS? Edo people use your sense nah.

Watch as Afonjas will attack me...because they know deep in their heart that this port will never come to fruition and are angry I'm exposing them.
Children of devil the lier are here again with their wailing noise, lies and confusion galore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe / The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Saraki And Ekeweremadu's Forgery Trial Stalled In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.