Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97153 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by abfan(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by baddosky1: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Op, before you came here, you have already made up your mind on what to do. Go ahead and do it and leave us alone. Person dey think how him go take make money this 2018 and you are here telling us to give you advice over another man's wife's Toto. Mtchewwww!!
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ryda(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ogbeni,sleep. No be to sleep? So sleep

Sleep and never wake up again
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by pejuakinab: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
STILESGANG:
Just make sure you aint caught.I'm very young but am currently banging 2 married women in my street.And trust me when i say there is nothing sweeter than stolen meat...I dont even believe in karma and even if i do i dont care if anybody bangs my wife in the future as long as i dont catch them grin

Badoo!!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by sinola(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
bros,dont destroy your destiny...God has a bigger plan for you but the devil will stop at nothing to ensure your downfall.
There are so many decent single girls out there#a word is enough for a wise

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:

High fives u back dear!!!! cheesy
DAT stuff is really saddening!!!
Their husbands are very wicked o

Heheheheheheheh grin

You try!
You do well!

Na so!

Chai! Guys ehnn? cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Namt: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mr man Jst mind ur biznes remember there's a judgement day
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by TundeHashim(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

Guy your dodo is burning...Tired of eating too much burnt plantain on Nairaland.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Infinix Zero 5 smartphone specifications and features

The device scoured into the Android market in style after being unveiled in Dubai with a quite eye-catching and attractive body design. The Infinix Zero 5 didn’t quite feature the popular 18:9 screen ratio but the design is nothing short of sleek with improved handling.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/infinix-zero-5/
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Yian1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:
Na u suppose read n comprehend d rubbish u posted first...
go Bleep yourself.. slow poke

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DAdmiral(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.
Flee from every appearance of evil... FLEE! DONT DARE IT
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Wole4real: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
My brother I beg mind your business for your house ooooooo and wat if it's a set up for you but remember wat goes around comes around
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Daboomb: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
maclatunji:
The lady's husband is irresponsible. Marriage includes conjugal duties and once those are not being met becomes something else. OP, leave the woman O. There's nothing tangible to gain there outside of regret.

Dont be in a haste to judge him as irresponsible.

There are men out there who are going through tough times, for the sake of a better life for their family (wife and children) and being-away from their spouse is not out of choice but completely out fo their control.
When the result of such effort starts yielding fruit, people like you who know nothing about what they went through, will ofcourse be expecting them to start dashing you money (dont take it personal, am not refering to oyu as a person because l dont even know you in real life) and if they dont, you call them stingy!

No Pain, No Gain!
There is a price you have to pay for success and at times, being away from those you loved most, is part of it.

A "virtuous wife" should also be able to keep herself from such useless temptation, instead of turning herself into the neighbourhood LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

Any spare room in your compound?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by temiflex01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

This thing you want to eat killed my hood guy last month, he no see 2018 because of one married woman p**sy. The woman sef no dey aware of his husband tradition, she fell seriously sick, but the guy crossover that day. You're not too sure if her husband family they do family oath when they're getting married.
Sleeping with a married woman is a big risk guy, unless you're very sure and someone don go come back.
Single girls too plenty wey you go even nack with scope. Unless you're not a sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Busari132(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
GiantParrot:
@OP, It's obvious you have put some thought into this. I'll advise you consider the following too:

1. She has taken marriage vows. We are not much different from instinctive crude beasts with no sense of discipline or honour if we can't even stick to our own vows and commitments. You shouldn't be an accomplice in the violation of her vows.

2. Once you have her, you will no longer be the same person. You would have seared your conscience, and would henceforth begin to justify wrong or ill-advised actions as okay. You won't run out of excuses to do so. You will come out a worse person, and will know deep down that you are undeniably deficient in character.

Nice one there. I love the way you write.

3. Although she might be very attractive, the sexual experience could be nothing to write home about, and therefore not worth the hassle. Even if it turns out to be very pleasing, it would only be a matter of time before you get used to it. What's next after then? Is a few weeks or months of pleasure worth the loss of the person you have become?

4. You could get an STI. Not all that glitters is gold.

5. You could be setting the stage for unnecessary complications in your life.
-You may get tired of the whole thing at some point, but she may be unwilling to let go, and may begin to feel used. Yes, women have emotions and insecurities, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
-The 10 year old kid could grow up, find out, and hate you and the mother.
-The husband could show up at any time and who knows what his reaction would be when he finds out. She may promise you her silence. But a weak and guilt-stricken moment can cause her to reveal her sins to her husband. People have been killed for less.
-She could get pregnant. And so on.

6. No one can tell how far the tales about your escapade with a married woman can go. People have lost life changing opportunities for less.

7. There are over a million attractive single women out there.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

Bleep dat lady black and blue. Can i help ?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by stevups(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
You can lie
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by oshe11: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!
Nice tale but dont U tink it is wiser to abstain FULLY

AS IN WHAT IF THE GUY YOU DECIDED TO GIVE IT TO

1. MAKES YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE DWINDLE

2. GIVE U BELLEgrin

3. INFECTED YOU WITH STDs

Or uses U for ritual or any other unfortunate circumstances that u listed above?
I no the percentage of what u listed is higher when u "fucvk anyhow" but that doesnt mean ANY/ALL of it cant hapen wen U do it even ONCE IN A YEAR, RIGHT

Just think about it dear....

TOTAL ABSTAINANCE IS BAE

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

ogbeni....f....K her jare

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by macphilip: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
guy dey careful!!! Magun dey town o.
the husband fit don plant magun for her body before he travel out.
But you fit risk am sha.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ayoolalife4: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

run for your life bro.

Please don't do it m, because it can destroy your destiny.

Thanks
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by oodua1stson: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

to be brutally honest with you, if I were you o would do it.

Hate me if you like

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by tete7000(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
saasala:
The husband is probably married to a white lady just to get passport and having the best sex of his life. You can be married and separated and in such case sleeping with another person isnt considered cheating. She is separated from her husband, sex deprived, if you wont give her she will find some other dude, and from what I can see, you are some struggling guy who sees this woman as an avenue to step up being that she has money. Olamide said "If its not making money its not making sense" Which means if it is making money it is making sense.

Bro, if she gbadun you and you gbadun her and she be sweet potato woman according to you, by all means sleep with her. The huband is wicked.

C'est la vie

Goodnight

PS: Dont believe in that lie that if you do it someday someone will sleep with your wife. Life doesnt work that way at all. Life is not mathematics, you cant calculate its workings.

The same measure with which you measure to others,with they same measure it shall be measured to you.(Lk.6:38).,
You definitely can't be more knowledgeable than God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by NzeSteve(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
U wan die b4 u tym
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by oodua1stson: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
saasala:

C'est la vie

Goodnight

I agree with you 100%

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Actuarydeji(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

If you dare to have sex with her, Kai! the thunder that will strike you is still dancing Awilo. Stupid and gold digger
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by godofuck231: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
I
samtoles:

A general once said any problem in the world can be solved with the right amount of explosive, Give her a shot, 1 anti tank round to make her loose consciousness, that will fix things, lol

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Coldfeets: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
GiantParrot:
@OP, It's obvious you have put some thought into this. I'll advise you consider the following too:

1. She has taken marriage vows. We are not much different from instinctive crude beasts with no sense of discipline or honour if we can't even stick to our own vows and commitments. You shouldn't be an accomplice in the violation of her vows.

7. There are over a million attractive single women out there.

Guy you too dey watch fear factor.

Have you considered that all these things you mentioned may not happen since they are all possibilities based on baseless fears?

How can you allow a sexually starved woman to continue to suffer all in the name of keeping her marriage vows?

Are you so certain the husband sef dey observe im own marriage vows?

Nnaa eh, na wa to you o!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by temmypotter(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Newboss:
You love shagging! angry

Ladies like you hardly come by! angry You sure talk like the lady in Train Wreck! angry I wish we had much Nigerian girls like Amy! angry

Life is soft! angry

bro, amy was a hoe in train wreck! I'm sure you know that.

that's no way to live
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Brother just talk to her about it...it's best u stay away..like u sense there is chemistry in the air..it best we try and kill it or stay apart...it is not going to be easy..u wld be glad u stayed away..u seem like a good guy...dont burden urself with more wahala
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
U won fvck maagun abi.......go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.