Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze (3685 Views)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by BushWickBill: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Penalty82 post=64096824][/quote]
This fo0l doesn't even know how to quote properly.
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Penalty82:

Since you know much about bible teachings, why can't you tell Freeze the fornicator to goan pay the dowry of that lady and stop calling her his baby mama.

Hypocrites, I won't respond to you again.

It seems you think I am here to blindly support everything Freeze says...that's the problem with you.

For example...if you recall the nonsense Freeze said for criticizing a singer & COZA (Majek Fashek) in performing at COZA...I felt like vomiting...

Infact, I posted this on this thread earlier this morning:

https://www.nairaland.com/4272432/beware-leaven-daddy-freeze/12

If Freeze comes out to state "all forms of sexual intercourse before or outside marriage does not automatically translate to fornication"...then that would be the second red flag I would be noting from his teachings

I don't know why I have this funny feeling he might head towards this direction, BUT I HOPE THE PASSAGE OF TIME WOULD PROVE ME WRONG!

God help us all...

To all true worshipers, despite the our differences... this is my prayer

May the Spirit of the Eternal Creator (and not Daddy Freeze or any imperfect human being - myself included) guide us to the perfect & undiluted Truth and save us from false teachers and doctrines. Amen!

THIS IS NOT ABOUT DADDY FREEZE... THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH... Besides I hope what you said about Freeze on fornication applies to Chris Okotie (a serial divorcee) as well...remind me on what the bible says about divorcing and re-marrying when your spouse is still alive...

Unless you are saying all the women divorced from Okotie committed adultery...which I find funny though
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Penalty82:

Since you know much about bible teachings, why can't you tell Freeze the fornicator to goan pay the dowry of that lady and stop calling her his baby mama.

Hypocrites, I won't respond to you again.

You are yet to give tangible answers to any of my questions despite answering two of yours today...

Please quote these questions and answer them....

Concerning my last response...kindly explain to me how I'm a Hypocrite since

1) You never mentioned anything about Divorcee preachers, but keep on accusing Freeze...

2) Never answered any of my questions but called me a hypocrite despite answering yours...

Very Christlike of you I must say...

You cannot give what you don't have...it is obvious you have no answers from the Bible to answer these questions .

If truly you have the answers, then please answer the questions in the manner I have listed them one by one...
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by aiir2303(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
OkCornel:

You are yet to give tangible answers to any of my questions despite answering two of yours today...

Please quote these questions and answer them....

Concerning my last response...kindly explain to me how I'm a Hypocrite since

1) You never mentioned anything about Divorcee preachers, but keep on accusing Freeze...

2) Never answered any of my questions but called me a hypocrite despite answering yours...

Very Christlike of you I must say...

You cannot give what you don't have...it is obvious you have no answers from the Bible to answer these questions .

If truly you have the answers, then please answer the questions in the manner I have listed them one by one...
Solid bro
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Penalty82:

And the poor widow was not directed by Jesus to collect back her last money she offered.

Common sense should have told you that no one forces you or drags your pocket to offer in the house of God. What are the so called poor doing in the Church sense you claim that the church is exploiting them you should goan take them out from the church and establish them.

Did the poor widow pay her tithe or first fruits? You people are sick
Re: First Fruit: Even The Poor And Aged Are Not Spared- Daddy Freeze by OkCornel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did the poor widow pay her tithe or first fruits? You people are sick

The people arguing in favor of obligatory tithing are sincerely confused. They don't know the difference between Judaism and Christianity...hence, they are practicing Judeo-Christianity...

Too bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes, I Believe In The Holy Coconut / Did God Create Mermaid? / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.