Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing (479 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Dinner Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing by JLM(f): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Valentine is one of the most celebrated event in Nigeria. Many couples look forward to it. Many also get bored of just going to eat out n stuff. Ibadan has become a wonderful happening city with great potentials and people craving for great events. 

We run a Restaurant and Events Outfit in Ibadan and have done this on a small scale before, but now we want to do something with more class.
The Idea is to host the Best Cupid's Ball ever heard of in Ibadan with the features like...

**A lovely theme,World Class Music, sensational Ballroom /Salsa Dancing by professional Dancers
and so on.
I cant really expose all here. If you think you could be interested in sponsoring or investing in such, contact me on 08063611208.

Benefits of Investing/ sponsoring includes:

Financial profit
Exposure and connection on a grand scale
Advertisement of yourself and brand if you have one
BRAGGING RIGHTS 

NOTE: PLEASE I am female. None should contact me calling me Sir. I don't know why, but many nairalanders find it hard to believe women can do good business successfully, truely.

I don't know about other ladies, but... really don't like it.

Re: Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing by JLM(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Please all interested should contact me. So far only 1 person has indicated interest and she's female. Where are all the business minded guys in nairaland
Re: Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing by yomalex(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
They will soon be here.

P.S never heard from you and hubby about your website again.
Re: Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing by JLM(f): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2018
yomalex:
They will soon be here.

P.S never heard from you and hubby about your website again.

Sorry were actually supposed to call to inform you that there were too many factions in the board so they had to pend the idea. Just political things. Apologies please.

Till now it hasn't been done. But we are hoping this year will be better
Re: Make Good Profit From Our Valentine Lovers Party/ball/dinner, Doing Nothing by yomalex(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
JLM:

Sorry were actually supposed to call to inform you that there were too many factions in the board so they had to pend the idea. Just political things. Apologies please.

Till now it hasn't been done. But we are hoping this year will be better
Alright. Amen

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cold Room Courier /logistics Service / New Oil And Gas Policy ‘ll Improve Business Environment, Investors’ Activities / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.