Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (17970 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by dominique(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2018
The wife must be facing worse abuse from him yet men are always quick to pin the blames of a failed marriage on the wife only.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by DONSMITH123(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:
See as your face old like land of galilee. Instead of you to go and marry, you dey disturb the poor guy parole.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Tomoyayi(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2018
johnime:
grin
Look, if your brother or sister is cheating on his or her wife/Husband. it is either you keep shut or pack out because chances are he/she will look for a away to eliminate you, create enmity between you and your brother/Sister and ultimately kill you. I am talking from experience.

But you are alive
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Tomoyayi(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Dammylois:
And the yeye lady no even get shame,abi she no knw who get the dress? I don't know what has happened to some people's conscience...and if the wife should just appear from no Wr now the man will start sweating like christmas goat

Xmas goat, grin
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Just look at how silly men scattered all over are just making it even harder for the good ladies out there to maintain hopes of meeting true good men who respect the institution of marriage and understand what it means to be in love and committed to your SO. Because of this nonsense, most ladies will just settle for anything with a dick. Settling for less than she deserves. Smh...

A good man is hard to find but at this rate.... The good ladies out there will think we no longer exist!!! I just tire....

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2018
Rubbish!

Someone he should have killed.

Who dares stop me from!
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:

Effing Cockblocker! grin grin grin

Legend has it that she is trained in the 9th sage path of cork blocking..
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
gerrout of here young woman, men are polygamous in nature... hope he beat the hell out of you... mind your business bcux next will be your corpse display on nairaland
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Topestbilly(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Why is she living in her brother's house in the first place?

Go get a degree & make something outta yourself...No, she wants to slay. Now she is doing amebo in her brother's house, reacting up and down.

I don't see how giving a lady his wife's clothes is cheating. If the guy really was cheating, then he is a mumu & he shouldn't have beat her.

And where did you read she's living there?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Mrnakeina(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
No, thing is, he's been looking for a way to tell to go your husband's house
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Igbo beat flatina,what concern us? gringrin
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
johnime:
grin
Look, if your brother or sister is cheating on his or her wife/Husband. it is either you keep shut or pack out because chances are he/she will look for a away to eliminate you, create enmity between you and your brother/Sister and ultimately kill you. I am talking from experience.

Everyone gather round and look at this comment. Now if like me you took your time to try to decipher this garbage you would realize tha t this is the type of person who always claims that people are trying to kill him or her, always claims to be under spiritual attack, drinks garri but claims his rich neighbors envy him or her, Blames every failure on everything and everyone but him / herself.

This is a lunatic
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by ashiraf(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
it is batter to mined your business
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Elparaiso(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Lakeside79:

Legend has it that she is trained in the 9th sage path of cork blocking..

She has become a Kage. This one has completed training ti pe ti pe.
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Reference(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Pray:
E concern u?

Complete it with tha Patrice Evra meme.
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by LuvU2: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Just look at how silly men scattered all over are just making it even harder for the good ladies out there to maintain hopes of meeting true good men who respects the institution of marriage and understands what it means to be in love and committed to your SO. Because of this nonsense, most ladies will just settle for anything with a dick. Settling for less than she deserves. Smh...

A good man is hard to find but at this rate.... The good ladies out there will think we no longer exist!!! I just tire....

You exist but bcoz u don't speak up, u don't exist. U grab
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by elrony(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
So shitty how some fukkers with scrotal sacs are blaming the sister.

I hope you all applaud your wives when they bring another man home and gives him your favourite boxers to wear, and then goes ahead to judo flip your sister who happens to be around outta the balcony if she ask questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by babyebi: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:
See as your face old like land of galilee. Instead of you to go and marry, you dey disturb the poor guy parole.
Birds a ferther flocks together

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
I get the logic from your end Miss. It is really becoming bloody annoying. Day after day, the men folk keep making it even more difficult to earn good testimonies and rave reviews from the women folk. The bad is in vogue and hardly anyone recognises or sees the good. So a good woman in all her glory, having kept herself for the right guy to show up will then be forced to live with the mentality that says, "Well, men will always be men. They cheat, they beat and they treat you like dust. But so long as he provides, shows some level of care even if 10% of it and stays with me to train our children, then it's cool, I'm fine with that... Bla bla bla"

There are still a few good men and by that word "good", I mean men who won't cheat, men who won't beat up their woman, men who won't be intimidated by their woman's rise careerwise, men who will gladly support the dreams of their woman and make her soar, men who won't put you down or degrade you, men who are definitely not perfect and will also quarrel with you on certain matters but will fight fair too, men who will stand with you even after they just had a fight with you, men who will apologise to you when they are wrong and say sorry even sometimes when they are right just for Peace's sake, men who will not judge you for your being bitchy in attitude to them sometimes, men who love you with all they are and all they've got on the inside and the outside..... Men who understand the meaning of the word, "Commitment", Men who are really men and not men who feel male because they got testosterone or a dick ...... Etc

These good men are not perfect and will never come as the complete package or as 100% prince charming but he will eventually grow into perfection and became the man of his woman's dream indeed.

Good men still exist. I am only one voice. But the truth remains, "A truly good man is hard to find."

LuvU2:

You exist but bcoz u don't speak up, u don't exist. U grab

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by LuvU2: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I get the logic from your end Miss. It is really becoming bloody annoying. Day after day, the men folk keep making it even more difficult to earn good testimonies and rave reviews from the women folk. The bad is in vogue and hardly anyone recognises or sees the good. So a good woman in all her glory, having kept herself for the right guy to show up will then be forced to live with the mentality that says, "Well, men will always be men. They cheat, they beat and they treat you like dust. But so long as he provides, shows some level of care even if 10% of it and stays with me to train our children, then it's cool, I'm fine with that... Bla bla bla"

There are still a few good men and by that word "good", I mean men who won't cheat, men who won't beat up their woman, men who won't be intimidated by their woman's rise careerwise, men who will gladly support the dreams of their woman and make her soar, men who won't put you down or degrade you, men who are definitely not perfect and will also quarrel with you on certain matters but will fight fair too, men who will stand with you even after they just had a fight with you, men who will apologise to you when they are wrong and say sorry even sometimes when they are right just for Peace's sake, men who will not judge you for your being bitchy in attitude to them sometimes, men who love you with all they are and all they've got on the inside and the outside..... Men who understand the meaning of the word, "Commitment", Men who are really men and not men who feel male because they got testosterone or a dick ...... Etc

These good men are not perfect and will never come as the complete package or as 100% prince charming but he will eventually grow into perfection and became the man of his woman's dream indeed.

Good men still exist. I am only one voice. But the truth remains, "A truly good man is hard to find."

And you re still young. Just stay good nd true and you would find a woman who would submit to you and adore you. There are good men like I said but many have hidden themselves for long so nobody cares about them or what they think except they re willing to come out nd stand for what's right against all odds. Till then...

I ve a very strong dislike for bad men and men who cover for other men's excesses. I don't tolerate them around me or around anyone I call a friend. They re too toxic and full of themselves. If they were the only men, I'll give a stone a chance first... lol
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by diluewunmi: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Why is she living in her brother's house in the first place?

Go get a degree & make something outta yourself...No, she wants to slay. Now she is doing amebo in her brother's house, reacting up and down.

I don't see how giving a lady his wife's clothes is cheating. If the guy really was cheating, then he is a mumu & he shouldn't have beat her.

Address the issue and stop usless defence.
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:

She has become a Kage. This one has completed training ti pe ti pe.

Haaa you are outdated oh, she has even captured the 15th Kyubi of cork blocker jutsu
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by amiibaby(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
she is part of the family that makes it her business
Yian1:

excuse me MA, how is it her business
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Elparaiso(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lakeside79:

Haaa you are outdated oh, she has even captured the 15th Kyubi of cork blocker jutsu

grin grin grin grin
Chai, e don Tay since I watch Naruto bruv. No mind me.

Off to Google "Kyubi"
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Yian1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
amiibaby:
she is part of the family that makes it her business

yes she is.. maybe he beat her because she didn't tell him in a respectful manner
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
I understand you shaa. If the good men exist then why bloody keep quiet and not call out the ills of fellow men folks? Why hide yourself and act like all men are just the same animals and beasts of no nation? Why, being a good man, settle for less than you deserve... Yes, Good men also miss out on settling with good women because they don't look in the right places or withdraw themselves so much that all the women they see are those around them not minding these women are not the ones they need.

So, first question... You will only give a care to truly good men if they stop hiding but come out and stand? Is that it? smiley

About your stromg aversion for bad men and men who defend the ills done by fellow men, well I certainly understand. The toxicity and bad aroma that comes from seeing men (or women) do wrong and hail it as good and acceptable is really beyond nauseating.
Saying you will choose a stone if these kind of men were the only kinds on the planet is truly a harsh way of showing your strong dislike for vain men but it also really tells me that you expect absolutely nothing less in terms of wanting a man of excellence and truth. One who balances his powers as a man right. One who is true and puts in the effort to be true and be a loving dream man to you everyday.

But indeed I understand your discouragement with the male folk. You have seen a lot, read a lot and heard of a lot of how men and even those you thought will be sweet and okay all failed and become monsters to women not minding what they do or say which totally abuses what love and marriage upholds. Even relationships that lead to marriage.

In all, we both agree there are good men even if few, now second question..... Do you believe you will find one or one will find you if you don't care for their existence? No matter how long they seem to hide? smiley
Coz where they "hide" may be places you havent gone to or even on places dominated by the bad men you resent.. It takes a keen eye to spot one you know. wink

And oh... On your first line... Maybe you can judge how young I am. I am a growing young man in my field, engagements and beyond. I'm 25 now.

And Thanks and Amen to your prayers. I will do my best to stay good and true even unto eternity. I have flaws too. We all do no doubt... Lol but I understand that I am still a work in progress and will be perfect with more time spent working on my weaknesses and enhancing my strengths.

About finding a woman. God brought her my way not too long ago and uhmmm... honestly, I can say I am blessed to have her. She is like a true life miracle. kiss I consider her my wife-to-be smiley and together I know that with time we will rise and become a Godly-inspired Super Couple with Class, Love, Trust and with Honor as our code stand.
Good men and Good women can indeed find each other and stay true to each other and become an example for others to follow.

The world has been turned upside down by over-undulgence in the wrong and shameful things which have now become a norm. But what is honorable will always be honorable. Nothing and no large number of individuals, engaged in idiotic thinking and having a warped mentality of what marriage and Love unions represent, will change that at the core.

It is well Miss.

LuvU2:

And you re still young. Just stay good nd true and you would find a woman who would submit to you and adore you. There are good men like I said but many have hidden themselves for long so nobody cares about them or what they think except they re willing to come out nd stand for what's right against all odds. Till then...

I ve a very strong dislike for bad men and men who cover for other men's excesses. I don't tolerate them around me or around anyone I call a friend. They re too toxic and full of themselves. If they were the only men, I'll give a stone a chance first... lol

Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elparaiso:

grin grin grin grin
Chai, e don Tay since I watch Naruto bruv. No mind me.

Off to Google "Kyubi"

grin
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by amiibaby(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
he didn't respect himself enough. Respect is reciprocal
Yian1:

yes she is.. maybe he beat her because she didn't tell him in a respectful manner
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Jitey(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wat is right is right
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Yian1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
amiibaby:
he didn't respect himself enough. Respect is reciprocal

you know shits like this do happen in this world and we know it's not right but once you are an older brother or sister to someone, you would demand more respect in this situation
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Next2Bezee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
diluewunmi:

Address the issue and stop usless defence.

Your ability to read stopped at where i said that he shouldn't have beaten her right? Olodo
Re: Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife by Rukkydelta(f): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
dominique:
The wife must be facing worse abuse from him yet men are always quick to pin the blames of a failed marriage on the wife only.
Exactly
I pity his wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deal With Loneliness In Marriage / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband / Are Nigerian Men Taking-Up More Domestic Responsibilities In The Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.